PDA

View Full Version : WOW...what did I buy?

KaptainObvious
12-15-2010, 06:54 PM
I have never seen a forum of a game I have purchased encompase nothing but technical issues. I can't even find a simple strategy string from the old schoolers. (I just bought this 7 days ago). This forum makes me feel like gamplay doom is impending and nothing more.

I just wanted to find help with Ham and why my peeps don't want to carry it. This is certainly no complement to the developers. (New Guy Perspective) If anyone wants to talk about ham distribution please reply. (I feel like this is a waste of time tho)

KaptainObvious
12-15-2010, 06:54 PM
I have never seen a forum of a game I have purchased encompase nothing but technical issues. I can't even find a simple strategy string from the old schoolers. (I just bought this 7 days ago). This forum makes me feel like gamplay doom is impending and nothing more.

I just wanted to find help with Ham and why my peeps don't want to carry it. This is certainly no complement to the developers. (New Guy Perspective) If anyone wants to talk about ham distribution please reply. (I feel like this is a waste of time tho)

KaptainObvious
12-15-2010, 06:58 PM
And not only the above but...for the last 4 days I have not been able to find a Multiplayer session 6pm US time. Is there such a thing "on a regular" basis?

shelaghlynne
12-15-2010, 07:07 PM
I don't play multiplayer so I can't help you there. I wish there were a good manual for this game. But as for distribution, you need LOTS of storehouses, and eventually you should fully upgrade them, because that is how supplies are moved. Faint blue lines extend from the storehouses showing what the worker is doing at any one time.

franpa9
12-15-2010, 07:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KaptainObvious:

I just wanted to find help with Ham and why my peeps don't want to carry it. This is certainly no complement to the developers. (New Guy Perspective) If anyone wants to talk about ham distribution please reply. (I feel like this is a waste of time tho) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You need to visit more game forums if you haven't found one mostly filled with problems.

Store Houses by default have 2 people to carry supplies around the place, a level 1 store house has 3 people carrying stuff and a level 2 store house has 4 people carrying stuff around. The more store houses you have the better the efficiency of them all will be, it is also advisable to have one directly next to or right in the middle of a group of resource buildings.

KaptainObvious
12-15-2010, 09:14 PM
This is Ubi' game forum, correct? Are you suggesting that the developers game forum SUCKS BALLS? Cuz that is my take atm.

KaptainObvious
12-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Thanks, but I believe I understand the head count and assignment issues. But as I sit there looking at traffic they seem to grab the non essentials. So I am looking to the comprehensive knowledge as to how store rooms/ function can be maximized.

ammods
12-16-2010, 03:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KaptainObvious:
This is Ubi' game forum, correct? Are you suggesting that the developers game forum SUCKS BALLS? Cuz that is my take atm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i too have only just bought this game, when i found out that you cant play this unless your net connected i was livid, but have since found a workaround, but your right, this is the devs forum and you think they'd post here or listen but they dont, they've screwed this up, just the way they did anno series