PDA

View Full Version : Who's Online??

Bigwon
07-21-2008, 03:26 PM
hey guys, i finally got the game working and am online for a couple weeks... so i like the concept of 16 ghosts head to head....but i just need the right peoples to play with!!

anyone online knows what i'm talking about. I'm an easy going dude who just wants to enjoy the game so if there's any clans who could invite me as well that'd be just sweet! or you could just friend me... profile name is Bigwon155 or Bigwon_155 (it's either)

alright hope to see a few folks.

i'll throw in that i'm in to the traditional ghost recon style as well opposed to all these run and gunning kiddies...lol

Bigwon
07-21-2008, 03:26 PM
hey guys, i finally got the game working and am online for a couple weeks... so i like the concept of 16 ghosts head to head....but i just need the right peoples to play with!!

anyone online knows what i'm talking about. I'm an easy going dude who just wants to enjoy the game so if there's any clans who could invite me as well that'd be just sweet! or you could just friend me... profile name is Bigwon155 or Bigwon_155 (it's either)

alright hope to see a few folks.

i'll throw in that i'm in to the traditional ghost recon style as well opposed to all these run and gunning kiddies...lol