PDA

View Full Version : Petition for TMNT NES/SNES games on Wii Virtual Console

tmntwii
08-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Hi everyone.

Please reply to this message to show Ubisoft your support for seeing the other NES and SNES Turtles games released on the Wii Virtual Console.

I already contacted them with my support. I want TMNT II: The Arcade Game and TMNT III: The Manhatten Project along with TMNT IV: Turtles in Time.

All Turtles fans or nostalgia fans please show your support for seeing these great games released.

tmntwii
08-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Hi everyone.

Please reply to this message to show Ubisoft your support for seeing the other NES and SNES Turtles games released on the Wii Virtual Console.

I already contacted them with my support. I want TMNT II: The Arcade Game and TMNT III: The Manhatten Project along with TMNT IV: Turtles in Time.

All Turtles fans or nostalgia fans please show your support for seeing these great games released.

TheNinjinister
08-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Having the other original TMNT games on Virtual console would be a no-brainer. A breakdown of what could be feasible:

NES
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI>TMNT II: The Arcade Game
<LI>TMNT III: The Manhattan Project
<LI>TMNT: Tournament Fighters
[/list]

SNES
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI>TMNT IV: Turtles in Time
[/list]

GENESIS
<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI>TMNT: Hyperstone Heist
[/list]

COMMODORE 64 (currently only in Europe)
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>TMNT
<LI>TMNT: The Arcade Game
[/list]

VIRTUAL CONSOLE ARCADE
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>TMNT
<LI>TMNT: Turtles in Time
[/list]

TuxedoMoroboshi
08-18-2009, 03:21 AM
I support this petition.

Gamey
08-19-2009, 08:25 AM
I also want the basic Turtles games on the Virtual console:

TMNT II: The Arcade Game
TMNT III: The Manhattan Project
TMNT IV: Turtles in Time

BTW, how can I email Ubisoft asking about these?

tmntwii
08-20-2009, 09:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gamey:
I also want the basic Turtles games on the Virtual console:

TMNT II: The Arcade Game
TMNT III: The Manhattan Project
TMNT IV: Turtles in Time

BTW, how can I email Ubisoft asking about these? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go to the Ubisoft.com site and click contact us at the bottom. Choose contact the webmaster and select TMNT and Wii from the pull down menu and tell them to release these games for the Virtual Console.

TheNinjinister
08-21-2009, 07:32 PM
I got a response:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Thank you for the suggestion. I have sent this along through the appropriate channels for consideration. Ubisoft Entertainment values its customer input and we do incorporate user suggestions into our products. In fact, ideas sent to us as suggestions to the Support Department have been used in the past. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know how promising this is, but it's something!

Preach_323
08-07-2010, 01:49 PM
I could never diffuse the bombs and save the dam in the first TMNT on NES, but always loved "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game" and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project" on multiplayer mode with my brothers...

Soon after, we got a Sega Genesis and a bunch of sports games... and I never really got many TMNT games after that point until 2007.

Point being: I have already downloaded the first TMNT on the Wii's Virtual Console--and I still can't save the dam--but I really would love to see the other two games that I mentioned.... it'd be great to have those games & invite my brothers over to play through those games again for nostalgia's sake!!!

JK8yone
08-07-2010, 02:27 PM
How about releasing the original Arcade game, not the NES version? I think it's entirely possible. But seriously, the SNES version of Turtles in Time PLEASE. ReShelled was not the way to go (way to **** up a great game).

TheNinjinister
11-16-2010, 04:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JK8yone:
How about releasing the original Arcade game, not the NES version? I think it's entirely possible. But seriously, the SNES version of Turtles in Time PLEASE. ReShelled was not the way to go (way to **** up a great game). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Except for the fact that Re-Shelled was better in every way than the arcade original.

chris201120188
02-15-2011, 02:50 PM
PLEASE BRING BACK ALL THE ORIGIONAL TMNT GAMES WE ARE BEGGING YOU AS OFFICAL TMNT FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD