PDA

View Full Version : A Wish

XxLanexX
06-24-2009, 06:56 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gifHere's a wish of mine for Red Steel 2. I doubt it will be included in the game. From what i've seen of the game some objects like barrels are physics enabled (i'm not sure if it's havok or...?). I remember the player sort of juggling a barrel in the air with his pistol in the walkthrough of the level. Now lets sheath our swords, holster our guns and maybe... pick that barrel up? Hurl it at some baddies with WM+. Or better still, you remember the lift move? How about being able to then catch the enemy and throw him into an object or another enemy. And maybe we could get some other stuff to throw? Possibily a shuriken or kunai? Well... like i said: I doubt it. Why waste time throwing sharp metal objects around when you can just shoot your enemies? Maybe these suggestions belong in the forums for a different game. One that never existed. Since i'm on the subject... Picture this: "Naruto: The Not a Third Person Brawling Game Chronicles". For fans of Naruto: Imagine using your choice of kunai, shurikens, or a katana with WM+. The hand signs could work too. Maybe gestures. Well... i won't ramble any further. Just a wish.

XxLanexX
06-24-2009, 06:56 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gifHere's a wish of mine for Red Steel 2. I doubt it will be included in the game. From what i've seen of the game some objects like barrels are physics enabled (i'm not sure if it's havok or...?). I remember the player sort of juggling a barrel in the air with his pistol in the walkthrough of the level. Now lets sheath our swords, holster our guns and maybe... pick that barrel up? Hurl it at some baddies with WM+. Or better still, you remember the lift move? How about being able to then catch the enemy and throw him into an object or another enemy. And maybe we could get some other stuff to throw? Possibily a shuriken or kunai? Well... like i said: I doubt it. Why waste time throwing sharp metal objects around when you can just shoot your enemies? Maybe these suggestions belong in the forums for a different game. One that never existed. Since i'm on the subject... Picture this: "Naruto: The Not a Third Person Brawling Game Chronicles". For fans of Naruto: Imagine using your choice of kunai, shurikens, or a katana with WM+. The hand signs could work too. Maybe gestures. Well... i won't ramble any further. Just a wish.