PDA

View Full Version : Unable to find matches (Still)

ROLYRATMAN
08-16-2007, 04:00 PM
Before you start bashing, yes i did a search, yes I found posts regarding this issue but according to them it's been fixed...lol

As well all know it's been a little quiet on GRAW 2 recently, I have been hosting most nights and often fail to get a resonable amount of players join my room, which is unusual as with the previous game I have no problem getting 16 in.

So me and a couple of mates decided to search for games and join in. Well the first problem is that for some reason when you join a room you can't invite any friends until someone else joins the room, then you can invite normally.

But the biggest problem is if you go into private chat to search for the same game it either pulls up a complely different list or more often than not it wont pull up any team elimination games at all even though I for example am showing at least 12 games. Refreshing the search still fails to pull up any games and yet I will still show plenty.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance

ROLYRATMAN
08-16-2007, 04:00 PM
Before you start bashing, yes i did a search, yes I found posts regarding this issue but according to them it's been fixed...lol

As well all know it's been a little quiet on GRAW 2 recently, I have been hosting most nights and often fail to get a resonable amount of players join my room, which is unusual as with the previous game I have no problem getting 16 in.

So me and a couple of mates decided to search for games and join in. Well the first problem is that for some reason when you join a room you can't invite any friends until someone else joins the room, then you can invite normally.

But the biggest problem is if you go into private chat to search for the same game it either pulls up a complely different list or more often than not it wont pull up any team elimination games at all even though I for example am showing at least 12 games. Refreshing the search still fails to pull up any games and yet I will still show plenty.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance

phidave
08-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Not sure what the issues are for you. I host 12 person, non-ranked, public rooms 3-4 times a week (9PM EST-1AM EST), and rarely have difficulty filling them by the second or third map.

One thing that I have realized is that having the Throwback Map Pack enabled will severely limit the amount of people you see (though it is a tad better on weekends). Hopefully the Ubi GRAW folks will wisen up to what others have done (i.e..RB6V, Lost Planet, Gears, etc)...and make the Throwback Pack free soon for the masses...

Either way, good luck on finding a room, or people for yours...

xSKYCOWBOYx
08-17-2007, 02:37 PM
not having anything show up in optimatch is a common problem i have with my box until it warms up and then i re sign on.

if nothing is showing up try pressing your center button and pressing x to sign out then back on. once on look at your friends list, if they show up and the gammer pics show up quick then try to search again.

if your friends dont show online or the pics are slow comming up try signing off and on again and then check.

this is what works for me.

ROLYRATMAN
08-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Cheers for the replies guy's. I will try the resigning in. Tonight has been fine again, strange..

Thanks again