PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at the spider temple (like a lot of people)

Cxrxaxixgx
08-21-2007, 06:29 PM
So I have searched the forums, but my problem I have not seen. I missed the maiden's gem. Went through and got the other two. So back at the spider, and i can't go anywhere. There is a solid door that won't open (to the left of the spider as you are facing it) and a metal gate type door in front of the spider that is closed. I have no moonstone crystal, it is in the head. Am I a moron, is the door right somewhere that i am missing. Thank you for your help.

Cxrxaxixgx
08-21-2007, 06:29 PM
So I have searched the forums, but my problem I have not seen. I missed the maiden's gem. Went through and got the other two. So back at the spider, and i can't go anywhere. There is a solid door that won't open (to the left of the spider as you are facing it) and a metal gate type door in front of the spider that is closed. I have no moonstone crystal, it is in the head. Am I a moron, is the door right somewhere that i am missing. Thank you for your help.

VenomKing666
08-21-2007, 09:54 PM
You are not supposed to be able to get the other gems without the Moonstone Crystal...

And you should be able in go back the "gems trail"

Cxrxaxixgx
08-21-2007, 09:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VenomKing666:
You are not supposed to be able to get the other gems without the Moonstone Crystal...

And you should be able in go back the "gems trail" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got the moonsilk crystal to activate the spider who opens the crypt. I then followed the pretty linear path all the back to the spider, but only had two crystals. Now I can't find a way back in the crypt. I now I am missing something...be kind. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

VenomKing666
08-21-2007, 10:03 PM
You should be able to go back where you came from in the first time to get the crystals, but you will need to do all the path again...

Cxrxaxixgx
08-21-2007, 10:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VenomKing666:
You should be able to go back where you came from in the first time to get the crystals, but you will need to do all the path again... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Excellent. But there in lies the problem. How do i enter the crypt (the first part of the journey to get the crystal) when there is no door or path apparent to me??

Thank you for you help

Oakwarrior
08-22-2007, 12:43 AM
I think I remember a rope/chain that you could climb. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

VenomKing666
08-22-2007, 06:15 AM
A screenshot of the place where you are stuck could help me...

BlindNero
08-22-2007, 02:57 PM
At the spider statue's place there are 3 "doors", of which only one door (to the next level) should be closed, the other still opened. If the door (the gate) you just came from was closed behind your back, just go again via the very first opened gate (with the lowered stairs) to the rooms where you got the gems; that door remains opened.

Cxrxaxixgx
08-22-2007, 05:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlindNero:
At the spider satue's place there are 3 "doors", of which only one door (to the next level) should be closed, the other still opened. If the door (the gate) you just came from was closed behind your back, just go again via the very first opened gate (with the lowered stairs) to the rooms where you got the gems; that door remains opened. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thank you thank you. What a moron i am. Down the stairs - over the fallen bricks, into the next area, grab the maiden (she went eek) and back to the spider. Now on with the game!!!

SoulOfBlack
09-13-2007, 02:23 PM
mmm........... im still stuck

i have the 2 on top of the spider. and the one in the bottum.

so where is the last. ???

i have been throu it meny times now. and missed it every time.

but i did find a nice bow of rage or something.

and i have killed all monsters,

SoulOfBlack
09-14-2007, 11:08 AM
never mind i saw it at another post.

i have found it.