PDA

View Full Version : assasinate mid fight?

tommieman
11-23-2007, 07:05 AM
im playing assassins creed for about3 days now... on the xbox360, and i havent had any problems what so ever, but i have one question.

is it possible to assassinate someone mid fight(when against 4 enemies par example)
and if yes how?

tommieman
11-23-2007, 07:05 AM
im playing assassins creed for about3 days now... on the xbox360, and i havent had any problems what so ever, but i have one question.

is it possible to assassinate someone mid fight(when against 4 enemies par example)
and if yes how?

Artist Deidara
11-23-2007, 07:11 AM
its not possible after they have engaged battle with you. before that e.a. the entrace to a city pnly then it is possible to assassinate 1 or more of em. when they noticed you there is no way u can do it.

gaz2785
11-23-2007, 07:14 AM
Do you mean assassinate one of your primary targets, or assassinate anyone?

You can throw guards to the ground and then use your switch blade to finish them off.

But if you are spotted by the primary assassination targets, they cannot be assassinated in the normal manner.

tommieman
11-23-2007, 07:15 AM
okay... i just thought m,aybe is u throw them away and u could assassinate them when their on the round or soemthing

EDIT: ah ok ye thats what i meant... just normal guards xD glad i can to it then:P

EDIT2: you mean hidden blade right?

gaz2785
11-23-2007, 10:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tommieman:
okay... i just thought m,aybe is u throw them away and u could assassinate them when their on the round or soemthing

EDIT: ah ok ye thats what i meant... just normal guards xD glad i can to it then:P

EDIT2: you mean hidden blade right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, hidden blade.

Seanisback9511
11-23-2007, 12:29 PM
in a way yes. You have to see how.
1. Viligents( i know bad spelling) hold him and you can stab/
2. you can counter kill with the hidden blade which is always a kill.
3. If they are acting strange after you kill one they are having a panic attack and possibol to kill
4. sometimes if you get behind them they cant stop it

Seanisback9511
11-23-2007, 12:31 PM
and with some guys yes throw them and while on ground and just stab em if your lucky it will work some guys get up a little faster

tyrant_at_war
12-21-2007, 11:20 PM
If you're going for a stealth kill with the hidden blade and you're caught, grab the soon-to-be-victim and thrown them. Once they're falling down and rolling around like an idiot, run after them and do a high-profile assassination with the hidden blade.

I'm 90% sure I've done that to major assassination targets, but I don't recall which one. I think the crazy doctor.