PDA

View Full Version : TotE Graphic tweaker

Romanov77
09-29-2007, 01:50 AM
Hi guys...

Ive been playing vanilla and HoF always with the graphic tweaker, removing the extra-unnecessary eyecandy...

This made me enjoy a flawless performance even with poor old videocard...

Now...is this tweaker being updated for the last expansion? Is already out? and assuming that it doesnt come out, can I edit the game files to re-create the same settings in TotE...

You know...I need to know this before buying...because the game is almst unplayable for me on large maps and swampy/tree heavy terrains....

Romanov77
09-29-2007, 01:50 AM
Hi guys...

Ive been playing vanilla and HoF always with the graphic tweaker, removing the extra-unnecessary eyecandy...

This made me enjoy a flawless performance even with poor old videocard...

Now...is this tweaker being updated for the last expansion? Is already out? and assuming that it doesnt come out, can I edit the game files to re-create the same settings in TotE...

You know...I need to know this before buying...because the game is almst unplayable for me on large maps and swampy/tree heavy terrains....

smith-b-d
09-29-2007, 08:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Romanov77:
Now...is this tweaker being updated for the last expansion? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I doubt it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Romanov77:
can I edit the game files to re-create the same settings in TotE... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Easily. The user.cfg files are pretty easy to edit.

PhoenixReborn06
09-29-2007, 08:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smith-b-d:
Now...is this tweaker being updated for the last expansion? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I doubt it.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why? If he did it for HoF why not for ToTE?

Anyway, we'll know about the tweaker when the actual game is released.

Romanov77
09-30-2007, 02:08 AM
There's no way to contact the author??

smith-b-d
10-01-2007, 01:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhoenixReborn06:
Why? If he did it for HoF why not for ToTE? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Bacause bugs since the release of patch 1.5 still havent been fixed as well as a few people have tried to contact the author with no success.

Romanov77
10-02-2007, 01:02 AM
Guys, I heard rumours that the expansion is quite heavier than the original game...is that true??

smith-b-d
10-02-2007, 02:03 AM
Guys, I heard rumours that the expansion is quite heavier than the original game...is that true?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Only in the start menu... read JJ's response's in the tribe demo thread.

Romanov77
10-02-2007, 02:29 AM
good...smith, I hope you are going to help me to edit the cfg files when the xpack comes out! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

PhoenixReborn06
03-09-2009, 07:20 AM
Anyone know where to get the graphic tweaker? Does it work with HV 1.6?