PDA

View Full Version : How does MP play??

IC3MAN_UK
11-20-2006, 05:44 AM
(For reasons which I wont go into) I'm currently unable to get onto XBLive and haven't played the MP demo yet. I've realised from the SP demo and from reading posts in these forums that this isn't like R63 and BA, of which I'm a fan, but what I really want to know is how the game plays in MP. Forget the graphics for a minute, what tactics are viable and is TPV killing it?

IC3MAN_UK
11-20-2006, 05:44 AM
(For reasons which I wont go into) I'm currently unable to get onto XBLive and haven't played the MP demo yet. I've realised from the SP demo and from reading posts in these forums that this isn't like R63 and BA, of which I'm a fan, but what I really want to know is how the game plays in MP. Forget the graphics for a minute, what tactics are viable and is TPV killing it?

aedmon430
11-20-2006, 11:20 AM
when you die you are locked to teammates

tykell
11-20-2006, 11:22 AM
I guess there's no way to turn off the mini-map and other parts of the HUD then? I'm trying to find a way to be able to crop a part of the screen and have a clear view to film gameplay.

tykell
11-20-2006, 11:43 AM
Anyone?

topeira
11-20-2006, 01:02 PM
i would really like to see some videos of your MP gameply. since i dont own 360 i am not sure what u mean, but having a map on the corner wouldnt bother me on a video.
make a few of those videos, both when u play AND as a spectator, since spectating in VEAGS looks cool as well. and make those videos longer than 40 second commercials.

MeanMF
11-20-2006, 01:14 PM
There's no option to turn any of that off in the demo. They've said that there will be many more options in the retail version so I'd be really really surprised if you couldn't turn that off.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://my.livecard.net/asig/svc+meanmf.png (http://www.teamxlink.co.uk)

tykell
11-20-2006, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I hope so.

These aren't "skill" videos, they're actual movies intended to tell a story. I'm gonna email the devs and see what they say about the HUD removal.