PDA

View Full Version : Crew Problems

Guardicus
04-12-2007, 02:45 PM
I can't seem to get the crew rotation in order- most of the crew portraits are in red and all over the boat guys are doubled over in fatigue- how does one fix this? I'm assuming I'm missing something obvious?

As I was on the crew management screen earlier, I had a ctd and my pc rebooted- not cool Ubi. I've played SH3 without any probs and I've gotten through 2 patrols before I had this problem.

Any tips would be appreciated- tks.

Guardicus
04-12-2007, 02:45 PM
I can't seem to get the crew rotation in order- most of the crew portraits are in red and all over the boat guys are doubled over in fatigue- how does one fix this? I'm assuming I'm missing something obvious?

As I was on the crew management screen earlier, I had a ctd and my pc rebooted- not cool Ubi. I've played SH3 without any probs and I've gotten through 2 patrols before I had this problem.

Any tips would be appreciated- tks.

Cemrie
04-12-2007, 02:55 PM
make sure you have secured from battle stations. I had my guy at Battlestations for 24 hours or more and they all started falling over.

Guardicus
04-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Ok, I'll check that. I did notice that even after returning from port and starting a new mission some were still red....weird.