PDA

View Full Version : UberDemon any chance your release will coincide?

XyZspineZyX
07-23-2003, 03:12 AM
UberDemon any chance your release will coincide with the patch... so close and yet so far away

They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..
General John Sedgwick's last words spoken while looking over the parapet at enemy lines during the battle of Spotsylvania in 1864

XyZspineZyX
07-23-2003, 03:12 AM
UberDemon any chance your release will coincide with the patch... so close and yet so far away

They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..
General John Sedgwick's last words spoken while looking over the parapet at enemy lines during the battle of Spotsylvania in 1864

XyZspineZyX
07-28-2003, 11:38 PM
I believe the patch will not introduce new planes... is that right? I think the patch is update to the IL-2 FB engine and not really new objects. The Add-on (which would introduce new objects), I am not sure. In any way, I am trying to expedite the release, but my work load (real-world that is) is quite great right now.

Since UQMG is freeware... my priorities, unfortunately, are different.

I'd love to release the same day as the patch, but I want UQMG to be a quality product. Got some lose ends in the map templates I am updating, and I also need to build an installation package. I hope that can be improved also, that was the biggest complaint my users had.

Best Regards,
Demon/├┼ôberDemon
uberdemon@uberdemon.com
http://www.uberdemon.com

XyZspineZyX
08-22-2003, 03:53 PM
Hold on !

so you mean that UQMG is working with IL2FB !?