PDA

View Full Version : Double agent on Xbox not the 360 version I'm stuck

Simeon1966
03-05-2007, 09:02 AM
I think I'm on JBA headquarters part 2. I have completed the Mercury test and all other aspects of this mission apart from the last emiles files. I have followed the mission and map for that matter and arrived in the mens quarters via the roof. Once out the other side I come to the heavily monitiored stair case with laser alarms all the way down. I am now stuck, the map says that after the quarters I should be going straight to emiles office to down load his files, how do I get there. I have looked all over the game and cant figure out what I'm doing wrong. The only this I can think of is before entering the quarters there is the computer room on the right with two laser alarms but the computer in there has nothing on it. Please can anybody help.

Simeon1966
03-05-2007, 09:02 AM
I think I'm on JBA headquarters part 2. I have completed the Mercury test and all other aspects of this mission apart from the last emiles files. I have followed the mission and map for that matter and arrived in the mens quarters via the roof. Once out the other side I come to the heavily monitiored stair case with laser alarms all the way down. I am now stuck, the map says that after the quarters I should be going straight to emiles office to down load his files, how do I get there. I have looked all over the game and cant figure out what I'm doing wrong. The only this I can think of is before entering the quarters there is the computer room on the right with two laser alarms but the computer in there has nothing on it. Please can anybody help.

ltred2006
03-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Whilst in the Red Mercury lab, look for a door in there. There will be a staircase (and guard if you didn't knock him out) - take it up, into Emile's office, then search for files + prints in there. The stairway is different from the one you're on about. It's behind a door inside the lab, up a stairway with no cameras or lasers, etc.