PDA

View Full Version : Finally Back

wh1skea
02-09-2010, 10:22 AM
After I far too long absence, I can say I'm back. My biggest regret of my sudden absence, caused by sudden lack of internet access, is not being to keep up with the SH3 screenshot comp. Tambor, I still have 2 of those books you sent me as prizes, tucked away for when I returned. Send me a PM and I can send them back to you, or just send them out to whoever wins them. I also missed being able to compete in the SH4 screen shot comp. That and all the usual banter the incurs on this board. I won't be checking the board every day for at least the next week or two, but I am back.

wh1skea
02-09-2010, 10:22 AM
After I far too long absence, I can say I'm back. My biggest regret of my sudden absence, caused by sudden lack of internet access, is not being to keep up with the SH3 screenshot comp. Tambor, I still have 2 of those books you sent me as prizes, tucked away for when I returned. Send me a PM and I can send them back to you, or just send them out to whoever wins them. I also missed being able to compete in the SH4 screen shot comp. That and all the usual banter the incurs on this board. I won't be checking the board every day for at least the next week or two, but I am back.

Yooperbacker
02-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Good to see you back wh1skea http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

MWolfe1963
02-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Welcome back...