PDA

View Full Version : Things That Annoy You

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

obliviondoll
07-09-2011, 09:02 AM
And that reminds me of something that occasionally annoys me about PSN...

Assassinate = ***assinate
Analyse = ****yse

There's a lot more, many of which don't make sense in any way I can understand, but those are a couple of obvious WTF? ones.

najzere
07-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Regular expressions (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expressions)

SusannaNO2
07-09-2011, 09:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:

Analyse = ****yse

There's a lot more, many of which don't make sense in any way I can understand, but those are a couple of obvious WTF? ones. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Connection and connected too. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Mr_Shade
07-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Just a reminder in general...

Replacing words or adding in stars = just as bad as letting the swear filter do it..

The swear filter is not there to let you swear, it's to stop it being displayed - and we then come along and either remove it completely or ban the user..

The forum is an E rated space.. So swearing should be avoided..

whattafool
07-09-2011, 09:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SusannaNO2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:

Analyse = ****yse

There's a lot more, many of which don't make sense in any way I can understand, but those are a couple of obvious WTF? ones. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Connection and connected too. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Logarithm spends his time in the wait between matches finding out many more of these, I believe he has them stored somewhere.

Punching and engineer are also banned.

PryingTuna85649
07-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Only getting into Ranked Assassinate matches with top 5 players...when you are the bottom end of the top 500.

I wouldn't mind if this were a few times a week...or even once a night, if I could get into matches with players more on my level. For some reason, though, it's as if my system ONLY recognizes Assassinate lobbies that have these top players in them. In the past 2 weeks (since I've put the game back in and started playing more frequently), these are the ONLY Ranked Assassinate matches I've been able to get in.

After a while, ending up in 6-8th place with scores of 3k-4k just gets to be obnoxious. Especially since I had just gotten my highest score ever in a Player Assassinate with a more mixed group of players (7900, I believe). I wasn't in first during that game, either.

And not that TS really matters (and this is probably part of the reason it's skewed, though a small one), but if I can't play games against people on my level, then my TS won't reflect what I'm actually capable of. There's nothing factored into TS (I'm guessing...I can't imagine how it could be) about the level/rank of players you play against. It's just score based, so my score being lower because of who the system (exclusively) throws me into matches with is really frustrating.

I'm wondering if this is a problem with the matchmaking system...I know fewer people play this game, but I can't get into any other games BESIDES with these people. I'm wondering if somehow it has seen certain GT in lobbies together before and thus tries to pair them together as much as possible. But I dunno. I'm just sick of it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Sorry top 5-10 players (if you read this, you probably recognize my name)...you're really good and I respect you for that, so don't think I'm mad about you all being good. I'm just frustrated with exclusively getting into Ranked Assassinate matches with you, because there's a HUGE difference between your playing level and mine. And it's hard to take what I've learned in your matches to apply them to other Ranked Assassinate matches with players on my level (which is what I want to do) because I only end up in your matches. And you already have me figured out, whereas I'm still just learning the game mode (much less your playing styles).

I've only gotten 1st once in Assassinate...and that was a Player match with my score being 3k. I hardly think that's reason to put me in with the top players on Ranked games. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

de1ty86
07-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Double-standard distance of aerial kills. Someone can jump twenty feet to kill me but I can't do the same, from the exact same spot, and from half the distance? I know it's more than likely lag but it's no less annoying.

Spawning, taking two steps and hearing whispers, while my target is on the complete opposite side of the map (this really bugs me).

Joining a game that's literally just finished. Thanks for the 0 points. No, really. And on a similar note, losing 10k+ point games by getting disconnected in the last 10 seconds. Getting disconnected before even joining a game. Waiting 20 minutes to get a game, "Synchronizing agents", *PS3 freeze*. Dying multiple times before spawning. Spawning into a stun-lock.

"Take advantage of your pursuers ability loss". Thanks for telling me my Mute landed but had no effect in saving me from death.

Going for a stun, fist about to reach face and then... stop. So I have to press the button again meaning I can only get one stun off with that precious time wasted. Sometimes the fail stun results in death if there's another person on the edge outside the range of the smoke. Seriously not cool. Climbing an aerial spot (market stall, low wall, roof etc.) to stun a pursuer, pressing O but having it drop you down into a hanging position just waiting to die.

Being halfway up a wall and getting dragged down to be stunned. Jumping off of a roof and being dragged back to be killed. Being nearly half-way across the map but dragged back into a hay bale or bush. Impossible distance drop kills. Lag, lag, lag.

Invisible smoke. Extra extra extra long lasting smoke. "I'm not in range of your smoke but I'm coughing anyway" smoke. "You're in range of my smoke, you're coughing but you still kill me anyway" smoke. Dodge animations within my own smoke. I get that you're telling me my smoke worked but you've just pushed me outside the perimeter and got me killed by that pursuer's team-mate. Worst instance of this was on a roof in a Wanted (or Assassinate?) match on Florence. Smoke, dodge kill attempt, fall off roof, easy aerial kill. Cue a drop to the knees and asking why this game has conspired against me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

People who deliberately make team games four versus two. I understand if it happens when you're in a group (it happens quite often, I know) but it really kills a game when someone makes uneven teams by choice. It's no fun for either side and generally one or both of the players on the team of two will end up leaving pre, or mid-game because they're getting dominated. Less players = less kills + more competition for kills. The player who made the uneven teams will usually run in and ruin high point kills, earning anything in the region of a huge 100-150 points.

More human error than annoying... but accidentally selecting the wrong profile. Disguising when you want to throw a defensive smoke bomb, trying to mute but realizing you have poison equipped etc. I can only imagine what the other person/people must be thinking.

Getting shot when a pursuer is already in kill range and could get more points without using an ability. You're on a roof when I'm in my kill animation, get a focus acrobatic or simple aerial. You're standing at point blank range, just press square (or its equivalent) for 300/400 points at least.

Losing Extreme Variety a number of times because I didn't get a simple Discreet.

People who don't play the way I want them to. I kid, I kid.

That'll do me for now.

Metalsnake27
07-09-2011, 08:40 PM
Ok heres one.

Playing a lobby, everything is fine... then... this guy joins.. and... hes an offensive roofer...

So what happens.... well... he takes first place... wont get off the damn roof... and now what happens? The whole lobby is now running all over the place on the roof.... and the whole lobby is ruined and me (the only one playing stealthy now) keeps making it in 3rd and 2nd place because I just get like a million stuns and like 4 kills .-.

Oh and a few other ones

1. Mute a guy as he walks toward me... about a half second or so I use the mute and it takes its effect.. he uses his smoke... um what? -persuer walks toward me, I use mute, mute beeps as in its been activated, he uses his smoke like nothing happend-

2. Same guy... I smoke him... after I smoke him he uses his smoke.... this happens ALOT

LadyGahan2010
07-09-2011, 10:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by de1ty86:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I totally agree with every single point you made. I was reading and thinking how all seems true to me too. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

isabelle_2002
07-09-2011, 10:54 PM
When your target has the glitch where she/he can't stun you,and you can't kill them, so you think you got the solution because usually poison works, but not THIS time, it's just gonna keep the icon on your target's head as you watch them run away http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

obliviondoll
07-10-2011, 02:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by isabelle_2002:
When your target has the glitch where she/he can't stun you,and you can't kill them, so you think you got the solution because usually poison works, but not THIS time, it's just gonna keep the icon on your target's head as you watch them run away http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Poison only works to kill OTHER people when YOU have that glitch, in my experience. If you Poison a person with the glitch, they get permanent green screen for the rest of the match. Happened to me the only time I stuck around when glitched that way...

logarithm64
07-10-2011, 03:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whattafool:
Logarithm spends his time in the wait between matches finding out many more of these, I believe he has them stored somewhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The list so far:

analyse - ****yse (thanks obliviondoll)
assassinate - ***assinate
bite - ****
connect - *****ct
engineer - *****eer
entering - en******
firecrackers - fire********
glasses - gl*****
pattern - *****ern
pot - ***
punching - p*****ng
treatment- tr*****nt
Xbox360 - Xbo**60
And large numbers.

lynx_1985
07-10-2011, 03:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by logarithm64:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whattafool:
Logarithm spends his time in the wait between matches finding out many more of these, I believe he has them stored somewhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The list so far:

bite - ****
connect - *****ct
engineer - *****ineer
entering - en******
glasses - gl*****
pattern - *****ern
pot - ***
punching - p*****ng
treatment- tr*****nt
Xbox360 - Xbo**60
And large numbers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Xbox360?? wow, how bitter!

obliviondoll
07-10-2011, 03:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lynx_1985:
Xbox360?? wow, how bitter! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
XBox 360 isn't censored, and it's only the "x3" in "XBox360" that gets censored...

lynx_1985
07-10-2011, 03:46 AM
Yea I read it back and thought that, but still x3? Maybe reference to XXX? No idea!

Dave0718
07-10-2011, 03:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by logarithm64:

The list so far:

bite - ****
connect - *****ct
engineer - *****eer
entering - en******
glasses - gl*****
pattern - *****ern
pot - ***
punching - p*****ng
treatment- tr*****nt
Xbox360 - Xbo**60
And large numbers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

also jimmy fallon-jimmy f*****

Dellers
07-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Most irritating in this game: Being poisoned, when there is no person within 20m. That happens a lot. By some reason by the player with the most points...I wonder how that can be.
Oh, and wanted mode. It's so god damn stupid. Each time I get a target, it's on the roof on the other side of the map, with two others hunting the same guy. Target lost. At the same time I have two guys looking for me, starting at most 50 - FIFTY - meters from where I spawn. All this happens each time, and makes it completely impossible to get points and not die. I can't even beat level 1-5 guys (usually I win in assassinate mode).

PlasticAssasin8
07-10-2011, 10:18 AM
The poisoner has probably walked past and gone to the local cafe before you know who it was.

On the spawning issue, I've been spawning not far from hunters alot in manhunt games and sometimes in that area i was just slaughtered

Dellers
07-10-2011, 10:41 AM
I mean, noone has passed me for like 30 seconds, and at least not within 1m. Might be one of those teleporters with lagswitch though. I'm using poison a lot myself, so I know it takes quite a few seconds. May also just be bugs, the game has like 1000 bugs that's to my disadvantage.

sht4brainz
07-10-2011, 10:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Metalsnake27:
So what happens.... well... he takes first place... wont get off the damn roof... and now what happens? The whole lobby is now running all over the place on the roof.... and the whole lobby is ruined and me (the only one playing stealthy now) keeps making it in 3rd and 2nd place because I just get like a million stuns and like 4 kills .-.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate that crap. I can have 2 pursuers on me and I know who they are, but unfortunately one of them is the roof camper, and after stunning the first one I have no way to stun the roofer yet he can jump from 50 ft away off the roof and kill me untested. So I'll have alot of games where i get 6 or more stuns yet finish 3rd or below b/c i constantly get stuck with 2 or more pursuers and my target is always on the other side of the map. So much for the game rewarding you for picking out your pursuers http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

You know what I wish for? That throwing knives have a one- or one and a half- second "mute" add-on so they could be used more effectively for defense, especially against those roof campers. That will make them think twice about playing chickenspit on the roof.

CrazyShrapnel
07-10-2011, 11:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PlasticAsasin8:
On the spawning issue, I've been spawning not far from hunters alot in manhunt games and sometimes in that area i was just slaughtered </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's unnerving to respawn where you just died in Manhunt. That tends to be where the killers hang out. Though I haven't been killed over my own corpse... yet.

LittleBluMan
07-10-2011, 11:30 AM
Being in 7th in Wanted with two pursuers. It was more of a, "that's so stupid it's funny," moment, but still a bit irritating. :/

snipertempah10
07-11-2011, 01:31 AM
I am not trawling through 89 pages of gripes, so I apologise in advance if I am repeating somebody else...Person A stuns my target so I casually walk up to the prone body and wait for a grounded/focus kill..........Person A then murders me.

Waiting for your team leader in Manhunt who decides to flick through the personas from priest to mercenary, back to priest, before settling for the prowler (yawn).

Seeing people jump into a haybale to kill their target within, rather than locking on to the bale, jumping in to force him out and mashing the attack button for a simple hidden kill, as well as getting one of the eighty Needle in a Haystack assassinations.

swiftavenger212
07-11-2011, 03:03 AM
The magnetic hay bales...

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-11-2011, 09:36 AM
the simple fact that whispers are not working anymore....it is such a pain in my ***

weeklydose
07-11-2011, 09:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Demon12-21-2012:
the simple fact that whispers are not working anymore....it is such a pain in my *** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wait, what? Since when?

Serrachio
07-11-2011, 10:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snipertempah10:
I am not trawling through 89 pages of gripes, so I apologise in advance if I am repeating somebody else...Person A stuns my target so I casually walk up to the prone body and wait for a grounded/focus kill..........Person A then murders me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it's the classic case of the hunted bringing their targets towards them through their pursuers.

It might sound a little frustrating to you, but it's a nice thing to see when your target is coming to you after you stun your pursuer, because it's a nice and easy way to obtain a Savior and I doubt you'd complain over an extra 50 points on your kill.

The best thing to do in this case is to stun your pursuer before you get your kill, because it's a lot easier to manufacture a Focus, as Groundeds don't come all that often.

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-11-2011, 04:28 PM
the whispers havent been working for the past few days. along with that i see my pursuer(red arrow) and they walk right into my blend group. i lock onto them and start spamming the O button to stun, walk up to them and keep spamming, by now im right on top of them just spamming it away while locked onto them. they then proceed to kill me for well over 1000 points.

another thing is the disconnects, they are HORRIBLE today.

oh and here is a new one************

my scores are not being counted correctly.

kill - 100
poison - 300
incognito - 300
hidden - 200
focus - 150
poacher - 50
savior - 50
TOTAL = 1150

and i am rewarded with:
400 points....WTF UBISOFT?!

i have reported this twice already in the past week. and it has cost me MANY first place finishes. if this keeps up i WILL be putting this game down

snipertempah10
07-11-2011, 06:14 PM
The best thing to do in this case is to stun your pursuer before you get your kill, because it's a lot easier to manufacture a Focus, as Groundeds don't come all that often.[/QUOTE]

Yup, the reason I was ticked off the other day by this (it has happened a few times recently) is because I was trying for Extreme Variety (without boosting, a real git to achieve against top players as I hardly get any chases). Like you say, Groundeds are few and far between, so instead of being greedy and getting what I thought was a simple Focus as well (without using my smoke), I should have just kicked him in the face before dying. C'est la vie.

LadyGahan2010
07-11-2011, 06:50 PM
1. Ubi support "solving" my tickets even though I keep explaining that SONY did not make ACBMP and have nothing to do with THEIR lag (my other games with mp are fine)
2. I get a chase indicator and the guy still gets silent bonus
3. LAG
4. LAG
5. LAG

Did I mention lag?

oh. And a disconnect this morning when I was about to finish a match with my highest to date score in Wanted.

There. Vented. Do not feel better.

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-11-2011, 06:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LadyGahan2010:
1. Ubi support "solving" my tickets even though I keep explaining that SONY did not make ACBMP and have nothing to do with THEIR lag (my other games with mp are fine)
2. I get a chase indicator and the guy still gets silent bonus
3. LAG
4. LAG
5. LAG

Did I mention lag?

oh. And a disconnect this morning when I was about to finish a match with my highest to date score in Wanted.

There. Vented. Do not feel better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got disconnected from the very same match lol. i played a few against you

LadyGahan2010
07-11-2011, 07:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Demon12-21-2012:
i got disconnected from the very same match lol. i played a few against you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I ruined my vocal box I screamed so loud http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif
You did play? With this nick? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif I must have been in a bloody haze of murder I did not see much http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Orobas88
07-11-2011, 07:44 PM
New one for me: getting stunned after the kill animation had started http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Edit: Next game, getting killed by a target I poisoned, being unable to respawn, then getting disconnected from the game when I had a sizeable lead. Absolutely ridiculous.

Ripe Claw
07-11-2011, 08:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orobas88:
New one for me: getting stunned after the kill animation had started http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Edit: Next game, getting killed by a target I poisoned, being unable to respawn, then getting disconnected from the game when I had a sizeable lead. Absolutely ridiculous. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A couple of days ago the stun and the kill went through for me. It actually said you have been stunned and the message came up that I got the kill. I was the killer. We both fell to the ground, but we both stood back up. I got no points for the kill, and for the rest of the match I couldn't lock onto people.

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-11-2011, 08:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LadyGahan2010:
i got disconnected from the very same match lol. i played a few against you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think I ruined my vocal box I screamed so loud http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif
You did play? With this nick? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif I must have been in a bloody haze of murder I did not see much http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep i was in there, and there were a few others in that lobby that had been there for a while. i stay another two games after you finally left and took 1st both games. but barely, the last game nearly had me rage quit. i poisoned my target only for them to get a second pursuer after i poison them, and they spawn right next to the target....5 intercepts that game

LadyGahan2010
07-12-2011, 12:56 AM

yep i was in there, and there were a few others in that lobby that had been there for a while. i stay another two games after you finally left and took 1st both games. but barely, the last game nearly had me rage quit. i poisoned my target only for them to get a second pursuer after i poison them, and they spawn right next to the target....5 intercepts that game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wanted to go back to that lobby bu the game wouldn't let me.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

AntiChrist7
07-12-2011, 01:33 AM
1 ) when i charge to stun, i get killed
2) when i charge to stun, if i'm off by 2 inches, i go past them. yet if they charge, i could be around a corner, i get killed.
3) getting killed through smoke.
4)avoiding a smoke bomb, lock and smash kill button, and get stunned

5) and the ****ing laggers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

CrazyShrapnel
07-12-2011, 04:39 AM
I made myself play this game yesterday. Felt like getting some (rubbish) FFA scores. Here's how things went:

1st game - Joined with less than a minute left. Got to profile select screen then disconnected.

2nd game - Joined halfway through. I won but I'm not the type who can put up a decent top 3 with 5 minutes instead of 10.

3rd game - Rematch from the previous game. Started out good and was on my way to a decent score. Disconnected halfway through the match. Gave up on FFA for the week. I might not have my three scores but I've played my three games.

4th game - Decided to play some Manhunt instead. My opponents: a premade. Four GM friends playing together. My teammates: ...why am I using the plural? I had one. For the defence round anyway. One clueless random. We lost ofcourse. Somehow I scored more than anyone on the premade but I still wasn't going to rematch.

Why don't I ever see other premades when I'm playing with friends? I always have to be put against them on my own. The randoms I get as teammates in those situations shouldn't even be playing ranked. A premade vs another premade would be better than a premade vs two new randoms.

PryingTuna85649
07-12-2011, 08:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orobas88:
New one for me: getting stunned after the kill animation had started http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This has happened to me so many times it's ridiculous. Same with being outside the SB and getting stunned (though I've done this as well...I think this has to do with the Target still being in the smoke and the Pursuer outside the smoke...if the Pursuer tried to kill, they'd get stuck in the smoke since the Target is still technically in, even though it's the edge...that's just a theory though).

Yeah, lag the last 2 days has started getting worse. Maybe the system knew it was a Monday, because that's how it was last week (it got better by the weekend).

Just Krispy
07-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Smoke bombs that do not go off..this is actually starting to cost me scores big time.

Disconnects from host that are happening more often.

My number one is intercepted poisons...I had 2 in one game last night....ARGH!

xCr0wnedNorris
07-12-2011, 11:29 AM
# of times Smoke Bomb used today: 47
# of times successful: 0

You ever been killed through your smoke bombs 47 times in a row? It kinda sucks.

WIDOMKR383
07-12-2011, 11:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
# of times Smoke Bomb used today: 47
# of times successful: 0

You ever been killed through your smoke bombs 47 times in a row? It kinda sucks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever I was going to complain about just Got trumped by this lol that is bad.

Oh I remember got my first hate mail yesterday, it said. "Poison noob failed."

Didn't quite understand it since the person who sent it came in 2nd and I beat him by 2K and entered the match with8 min. On the clock...well 7:45 by the time my now normal .15 sec spawn delay is now about everyutime.

obliviondoll
07-12-2011, 11:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PMSKrispy:
My number one is intercepted poisons...I had 2 in one game last night....ARGH! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Normally, Intercepted Poisons don't annoy me...

When my Poison gets Intercepted while I'M THE ONLY PURSUER, on the other hand...

Had that happen to me twice in a game once. And also had multiple times where I stunned my only pursuer, only to get killed by the second pursuer I DIDN'T HAVE a few seconds later.

Not an isolated incident, either - and I've seen LaChatNoir have the same problem with her own pursuers, though she's yet to have a target stolen when she's the only one after it, as far as I'm aware.

Sho_Sho
07-12-2011, 12:48 PM
I have had exactly the same problem lately.

I go for the poison kill BECAUSE I am the only pursuer (according to the HUD), so I assume I am safe from interception, but no, the phantom second pursuer swoops in again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

I have also had the stun your (only) pursuer then get killed by your phantom second pursuer - it is rather irritating to say the least.

I have also noticed a distinct lack of whispering lately too.

de1ty86
07-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Wanted. Specifically when it engages "you're not getting any points under any circumstance" mode.

Going eight minutes picking up a mind-blowing 300 or so points. If I had the x2 loss streak on I could have used it roughly three times in a single match. Two pursuers whilst in sixth place and hunting first place who only has me after them. Nice. Getting a new pursuer and dying within five seconds, multiple times. Getting targets on the complete opposite side of the map every time. Dying within one second of pressing square to get my kill, six times in a row. Dying when I have no pursuers (apparently). Certain bonuses not counting.

As mentioned in posts above, whispers. I don't know what's happened but they're not working the same as they used to for me. Loud whispers when a pursuer is a good distance away, basically no whispers when they're close enough to hold my hand.

Getting stunned twice because poison didn't stick, when I'm pretty much in their pocket. Getting shot through two walls. And my new personal favourite... the levitation stun. Target was grounded so forgive me for thinking I've got an easy kill coming up. Well it seems that they're a magician as they rise off of the ground (still in a lying prone position) to stun me. Gotta love lag.

Harshness. Please tell me I'm not the only one? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

whattafool
07-12-2011, 08:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by de1ty86:
Wanted. Specifically when it engages "you're not getting any points under any circumstance" mode.

Going eight minutes picking up a mind-blowing 300 or so points. If I had the x2 loss streak on I could have used it roughly three times in a single match. Two pursuers whilst in sixth place and hunting first place who only has me after them. Nice. Getting a new pursuer and dying within five seconds, multiple times. Getting targets on the complete opposite side of the map every time. Dying within one second of pressing square to get my kill, six times in a row. Dying when I have no pursuers (apparently). Certain bonuses not counting.

As mentioned in posts above, whispers. I don't know what's happened but they're not working the same as they used to for me. Loud whispers when a pursuer is a good distance away, basically no whispers when they're close enough to hold my hand.

Getting stunned twice because poison didn't stick, when I'm pretty much in their pocket. Getting shot through two walls. And my new personal favourite... the levitation stun. Target was grounded so forgive me for thinking I've got an easy kill coming up. Well it seems that they're a magician as they rise off of the ground (still in a lying prone position) to stun me. Gotta love lag.

Harshness. Please tell me I'm not the only one? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You've just described ever single Wanted match I've ever had....

Jozzy5
07-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Half-way through the kill animation, I bounce off of whoever I was killing and lose my contract.

obliviondoll
07-13-2011, 01:49 AM

Harshness. Please tell me I'm not the only one? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're REALLY not the only one.

I get most of the described events about twice as often as I get a playable match.

LaChatNoir
07-13-2011, 02:17 AM
Derpy players in laggy matches... I have become intimate friends with all the pigeons in Rome.... Even though they now fear me.

PlasticAssasin8
07-13-2011, 02:24 AM
When i spawn and im being hunted right at the start and it takes ten seconds to be able to run to a spot.

When i do spawn good and the "team" scatters Geez!!!!! , i watch them disappear all over the map and im waiting for the dreaded 4 headed red arrow monster to arrive. ( dont they realise it's worth 60 points every 5 if they stay?)Then i find one and he/she takes off again, or runs at the nearest sign of a pursuer.

de1ty86
07-13-2011, 06:45 AM
You've just described ever single Wanted match I've ever had.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're REALLY not the only one.

I get most of the described events about twice as often as I get a playable match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Good to know there's so ACB multiplayer conspiracy against me personally.

And in typical Wanted style my very first game of the day nets me my fifth EV. The difference a nights sleep can make.

AntiChrist7
07-13-2011, 07:06 AM
those ****ing lame campers in allaince who have a stun party. If ezio just sat in his villa waiting for cesare to pass by, he could have waited a long time

PryingTuna85649
07-13-2011, 07:15 AM
Trying to get Extreme Variety for the first time. *grumbles* http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

EscoBlades
07-13-2011, 07:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
those ****ing lame campers in allaince who have a stun party. If ezio just sat in his villa waiting for cesare to pass by, he could have waited a long time </div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Dellers
07-13-2011, 09:18 AM

You've just described ever single Wanted match I've ever had.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I guess we're at least three then... I've given up on Wanted, every single random thing that could work against me never fails, the bugs and unfairness have a 100% success rate. What de1ty86 is describing is an exact copy of my experience, on the PC.

CrazyShrapnel
07-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Wanted. Specifically when it engages "you're not getting any points under any circumstance" mode. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is part of why I prefer team modes. Anything and everything can go wrong in FFA and sometimes (If you're like me) there's just nothing you can do. Luck and lag mess me up less in team modes.

obliviondoll
07-13-2011, 10:53 AM
Well, so far this week, I've had a total of 1 playable game.

I've not tried playing any Team modes yet, but FFA and Co-Op have been completely broken (I tried Assassinate tonight, because my internet upgrade is all stable and working properly, so it SHOULD have seen improvement by now if it was going to)... As usual, Firecracker-blinded, mid-animation people I lock onto are still able to "get the drop on me" and lock first. Yeah, that's what happened. I totally hadn't had my contract for TEN FULL SECONDS before it reversed. Nope, not at all... (yeah, it really spent 10 seconds telling me the guy was my target when I'd dropped Firecrackers and locked onto him during a kill animation... before last-second letting him kill me... another time was only 5 seconds, and several more about 3, with various combinations of FCed or mid-animation on kills/stuns, and one who I Smoked mid-stun who managed to stun then kill me while still caught in my Smoke Bomb... that was great fun).

It was only one match, though - I might have caught a bad lobby. I'll probably give it another shot tomorrow or Friday or something before completely writing it off.

weeklydose
07-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Just played my first four matches of the week, three Manhunt and one Wanted... and I had no idea the game had become this horrible.

The first Manhunt match, I literally spawned three feet away from at least one pursuer every single time. I died 14 times in five minutes. Once, I even spawned inside the same walking blend group as a pursuer. Lovely.

After that, I experienced a complete lack of whispers in both Manhunt and Wanted. Only when the animation of me being killed had started to play could the whispers actually be heard, but not before. And while it isn't a huge problem in Manhunt, it is in Wanted: I cannot play Wanted without the whispers.

So yeah, four matches and I think my highest score was 2200. Nice start of the Templar week for me, eh?

If the whispers keep getting bugged like this, the game is officially broken and unplayable.

PryingTuna85649
07-13-2011, 05:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by weeklydose:

After that, I experienced a complete lack of whispers in both Manhunt and Wanted. Only when the animation of me being killed had started to play could the whispers actually be heard, but not before. And while it isn't a huge problem in Manhunt, it is in Wanted: I cannot play Wanted without the whispers.

If the whispers keep getting bugged like this, the game is officially broken and unplayable. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not hearing whispers on a regular basis now. At least once a match I won't hear them, but often it's more than once. And almost all the time, the whispers don't sound as loud as they are supposed to when my Pursuer is nearby. Even during the kill animation, the whispers will be barely audible. Typically, the whispers sound like they should when a Pursuer is around the corner when I'm actually in the Pursuer's LoS.

Not sure if it's lag or what, but it's pretty crappy.

obliviondoll
07-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Getting no whispers is kind of annoying when it happens (which is a lot of the time)...

Getting whispers when your pursuer isn't anywhere near you is worse. Especially with laggy NPCs deciding to derp around like players and run straight at your blend group and stuff, then you drop Smoke, try to stun and find that, no, that wasn't really a player, even though NPCs NEVER do that, and run, still hearing whispers and thinking your pursuer's close, only to get killed when you reach the spot on the other side of the map that they've been CAMPING IN FOR THE PAST 5 MINUTES YOU'VE BEEN HEARING WHISPERS.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-13-2011, 10:00 PM
Wobbling NPCs walking by themselves beelining towards me makes me rage.

obliviondoll
07-13-2011, 10:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
Wobbling NPCs walking by themselves beelining towards me makes me rage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Example of laggy NPCs that make me derp and drop Smoke when my pursuer's hiding on the other side of the map and I have crazy loud whispers for no reason.

Sephrick
07-13-2011, 10:44 PM
Two things have been annoying me lately.

The fact that I have yet to hear these whispers everyone talks about, ever.

Secondly, how unbalanced this game is when it comes to levels. At level 25, I'm having a terrible time gaining any experience because I keep getting decimated by Rank 50s who Mute and Poison on the lowest timers.

thergbcolor
07-13-2011, 11:48 PM
Hideous, damn near unplayable lag at every freaking turn. Three DCs in one night out of 6 total games I tried to play. Even private games are becoming notoriously unreliable. This game makes me rage on a near-constant basis and it almost never has to do with the people I'm playing against.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

weeklydose
07-14-2011, 08:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PryingTuna85649:
I'm not hearing whispers on a regular basis now. At least once a match I won't hear them, but often it's more than once. (...) Not sure if it's lag or what, but it's pretty crappy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Like everything else going wrong in this game, it's probably a weird sort of lag.

As for annoyances: this morning in Wanted took the cake. Every other match, I would embark on an unlucky streak of constantly getting spawned in LOS of my pursuer, who was sprinting full speed, starting a chase and killing me instantly. Dropping Smoke didn't matter: my pursuer would just jump right over it and kill me anyway. Three out of four times, my target was on the other side of the map and my pursuer would be on top of me before rounding the first corner.

The combination of bad spawns and laggy Smoke made it pretty much unplayable. I tend to rely on my defensive abilities when my target is on the other side of the map, but when my pursuer is able to kill me from out of Smoke range, it's hard to get anything going.

I even tried using the Smoke Bomb before my pursuer reached the Smoke range, but more often than not, they killed me anyway.

It's hard to imagine just a few months ago, Smoke would work perfectly. You just have to look at the YouTube videos of some prominent forum members and be amazed at how well you could time your Smoke back then.

Mr_Pickle222
07-14-2011, 01:30 PM
players singing, babbling or continuously muttering in their mics, and the sound is usually distorted too. had occurances of feedback noise frm them micing their tv. -_-

xCr0wnedNorris
07-14-2011, 02:10 PM
I'm REALLY starting to get ****ed off at how often I'm getting killed through my smoke bombs.

PlasticAssasin8
07-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Your standing happily in a blend group and you see a pursuer chasing a team mate , the chaser stops aims their gun and you wander (charge) on over locked on to them.
Just as you are about to chop them they vanish and are behind you stabbing, just marvelous http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif .

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still makes me laugh though..http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

MonsterJunkese
07-14-2011, 02:33 PM
That this forum dosen't have a "Stay logged in" Option.

LadyGahan2010
07-14-2011, 03:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:
That this forum dosen't have a "Stay logged in" Option. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, it gets worse. I submit my support ticket and have to log in to ubi.com to do so, then I go to this forum and guess what. Have to log in again. To the same site. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

PryingTuna85649
07-14-2011, 04:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by weeklydose:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PryingTuna85649:
I'm not hearing whispers on a regular basis now. At least once a match I won't hear them, but often it's more than once. (...) Not sure if it's lag or what, but it's pretty crappy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Like everything else going wrong in this game, it's probably a weird sort of lag.

As for annoyances: this morning in Wanted took the cake. Every other match, I would embark on an unlucky streak of constantly getting spawned in LOS of my pursuer, who was sprinting full speed, starting a chase and killing me instantly. Dropping Smoke didn't matter: my pursuer would just jump right over it and kill me anyway. Three out of four times, my target was on the other side of the map and my pursuer would be on top of me before rounding the first corner.

The combination of bad spawns and laggy Smoke made it pretty much unplayable. I tend to rely on my defensive abilities when my target is on the other side of the map, but when my pursuer is able to kill me from out of Smoke range, it's hard to get anything going.

I even tried using the Smoke Bomb before my pursuer reached the Smoke range, but more often than not, they killed me anyway.

It's hard to imagine just a few months ago, Smoke would work perfectly. You just have to look at the YouTube videos of some prominent forum members and be amazed at how well you could time your Smoke back then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I figured it was a lag thing. It's really bad when the occasion lag DOESN'T occur stands out. And the SB thing happens to me all the time, too. Your description actually sounds identical to my morning.

PryingTuna85649
07-14-2011, 04:18 PM
EV is the WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.

I tried multiple times this morning, and rage quit about 95% of the games I played this morning because of it. There were several matches I couldn't get a kill off after 4 minutes had passed.

My VERY last match I managed to get GV in the first 3 minutes of the game, but couldn't get more than 1 or 2 more bonuses in for the remaining 7 minutes of the match. I kept spawning with 2-3 Pursuers, couldn't get Poacher because the only contracts I got that DID have multiple Pursuers became my contract when I had 3 Pursuers and was across the entire map from them. Couldn't get Acrobatic for similar reasons.

I'm pretty miserable right now.

m4tt3198
07-14-2011, 04:57 PM
The whispers, or lack thereof, have been really bad lately. I don't know how many times I've been taking a leisurely stroll towards my target and I've had my screen start turning green about the same time I start hearing whispers.

@Sephrick, the whispers are on the Music audio channel so go into your settings and turn down the other two audio channels to about 3. (I forget what they are called) Leave the Music channel at 10 and you'll start hearing them loud and clear.

sht4brainz
07-14-2011, 09:16 PM

I tried multiple times this morning, and rage quit about 95% of the games I played this morning because of it. There were several matches I couldn't get a kill off after 4 minutes had passed.

My VERY last match I managed to get GV in the first 3 minutes of the game, but couldn't get more than 1 or 2 more bonuses in for the remaining 7 minutes of the match. I kept spawning with 2-3 Pursuers, couldn't get Poacher because the only contracts I got that DID have multiple Pursuers became my contract when I had 3 Pursuers and was across the entire map from them. Couldn't get Acrobatic for similar reasons.

I'm pretty miserable right now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just be patient, the EVs will start rolling in eventually. The more you worry about getting it in a match, the more you set yourself up for failure. Most of the times I get EV are in games I'm playing just to have fun, not even thinking about EV. On the other hand, if you happen to get alot of bonuses that you "don't have direct control over" early on (i.e., poacher, savior, grounded, close call, etc) THEN you start thinking about EV.

Zombie Izzardx
07-14-2011, 10:31 PM
Lag lag LAG LAG! Most of the night went well. Only a few lag smoke bombs and one lagged mute. So the server decided I had enough of actual playable games when it kicked me out of a chest capture game. Join again and wait patiantly for the lobby to fill up. San Danato at Night, this should be fun. Start off by capturing. Everything seems okay until I run around a cornor, no one behind me. Wait whats this? Im getting stabbed in the back? Oh fiddle sticks. Spawn up and run to the next chest, stun someone who's chasing a team mate and see another purser on the roof to far away to get on arial kill. He does a flying leap that would make any frog proud. This happens a couple of times before the game just desides to spawn me INTO A KILLING ANIMATION! AHHHHHHHHH. The next round doesnt go to well for me. My team still ends up winning no thanks to me. I believe it was karma for stun locking those AFKers in an earlier game. But hey they could of left at anytime. After that match to save my sanity I had to quit.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-14-2011, 11:21 PM
Growth spurts. They make my legs ache and I can't get comfortable no matter what.

PryingTuna85649
07-14-2011, 11:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sht4brainz:

I'm pretty miserable right now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just be patient, the EVs will start rolling in eventually. The more you worry about getting it in a match, the more you set yourself up for failure. Most of the times I get EV are in games I'm playing just to have fun, not even thinking about EV. On the other hand, if you happen to get alot of bonuses that you "don't have direct control over" early on (i.e., poacher, savior, grounded, close call, etc) THEN you start thinking about EV. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I've had between 5-10 matches tonight of getting GV...almost all of which included some of those bonuses. I get there, get one or two past GV, and then have so many Pursuers I can't do jack about trying some more. The good thing is that I somehow managed to get one of my highest scores ever on a Ranked match. That made up for it a bit. I remind myself that trying to get better about remembering to do all possible bonuses I *can* manipulate will only help me achieve EV in the end, but it's still frustrating. I've been so close so many times and had it slip through my fingers so much that's it's frustrating. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

PryingTuna85649
07-14-2011, 11:51 PM
Growth spurts. They make my legs ache and I can't get comfortable no matter what. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do some stretches. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

whattafool
07-15-2011, 01:13 AM
I could explain why I'm irritated, but I'm just too tired, and the reason is so unbelievably stupid. Instead I give you this simple expression of rage:

87tr 6ki7f4w-@4rpifolvgfikucv\zi]u xzki,fcski,fsoftl

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

weeklydose
07-15-2011, 07:17 AM
It seemed to be a little better today with the lag and all the other nonsense.

It is, though, a sad observation that I've played an entire morning worth of Alliance matches with randoms... and only two of them finished with the same six players that started the match. Half the time, the match ended up being 2-2-1 or 2-1-1.

obliviondoll
07-15-2011, 07:44 AM
It seemed to be a little better today with the lag and all the other nonsense.

It is, though, a sad observation that I've played an entire morning worth of Alliance matches with randoms... and only two of them finished with the same six players that started the match. Half the time, the match ended up being 2-2-1 or 2-1-1. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
One of my favourite "WTF?" moments was an Alliance match where I was playing with a random, and both teams lost a player, picked up a new player, then lost the remaining original player, and picked up someone else during the course of the match.

Started and ended 2 - 2 - 2, but only 2 of us had actually seen the whole match.

weeklydose
07-15-2011, 12:29 PM
One of my favourite "WTF?" moments was an Alliance match where I was playing with a random, and both teams lost a player, picked up a new player, then lost the remaining original player, and picked up someone else during the course of the match.

Started and ended 2 - 2 - 2, but only 2 of us had actually seen the whole match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's pretty impressive! I've noticed the game sometimes has a tendency to quickly replace a player that dropped out of an Alliance match. I'm always wondering: if we found a replacement that quickly, why was the lobby stuck at 4/6 or 5/6 for 15 whole minutes before we even started our first match? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LadyGahan2010
07-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Guys ^^ At least you get to finish Alliance. I usually have the situation that the last member of one of the teams quit and we are desynced.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

CrazyShrapnel
07-15-2011, 03:46 PM

Started and ended 2 - 2 - 2, but only 2 of us had actually seen the whole match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's pretty impressive! I've noticed the game sometimes has a tendency to quickly replace a player that dropped out of an Alliance match. I'm always wondering: if we found a replacement that quickly, why was the lobby stuck at 4/6 or 5/6 for 15 whole minutes before we even started our first match? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This. This, this, this... THIS.

How does this happen? I spend 10 minutes waiting for a game while staring at a number typically ranging from 3 to 5. When the game is ready to begin and everyone's choosing teams and profiles, people leave and are immediately replaced. It happens even more throughout the match. Aside from friends I'm playing with I tend to only recognise 1-2 out of 6-8 names I see by the time the game ends. I can't remember the last time I saw all 7 other players stick around for the entire match.

By the way, knifing a target only to see them continue running for a good 3 steps kind of sucks. Especially when there's a chasebreaker nearby.

berm87
07-15-2011, 06:45 PM
lately i'll be in the middle of a kill animation and if my pursuer initiates an assassination, i'll die without earning anything.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-15-2011, 06:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by berm87:
lately i'll be in the middle of a kill animation and if my pursuer initiates an assassination, i'll die without earning anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That reminds me. When I start my kill animation and it does the "Swing and Miss" animation so that my target can do the kill animation on his target. I don't care if you still give the guy points for killing someone. Just let me kill him normally and not have to waste another 10 seconds on something that could've been resolved a lot sooner. Sometimes it even gets me stunned or killed.

berm87
07-15-2011, 06:55 PM
i know exactly what you mean. i've been on both the giving and receiving end of these moments, and yes, you can easily stun a pursuer when this happens.

the game's logic has been poisoned and is slowly but effectively dying.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-15-2011, 07:12 PM
When I've been rendering a video for the past 8 hours and my computer auto-updates and shuts down.

My face:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqo_3FBHp0qellvoglCttrE5z4TNpBH QvGD12uEGTuzcokx4vU

PryingTuna85649
07-15-2011, 10:57 PM
^^^ BEST. IMAGE. EVER.

berm87
07-16-2011, 01:07 AM
i know i just posted here, but recently i've also been getting poisoned after my target initiates a chase in wanted. even though they only get 100 points, i thought that you couldn't poison someone if you dropped below the discreet bar. apparently i'm wrong. :|

Chaotic_Infinity
07-16-2011, 07:04 AM
^Just be glad they don't get any points for poisoning you.

Hint: If you're going to spend the ENTIRE defensive round shouting DON'T STEAL MY POISON, instead of actually contributing to the team (he had 2 stuns, no escapes, nothing), then you can expect a nice little intercepted during offense. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Perhaps it was bit mean, but man, after getting my poison intercepted countless times, that was soooooooo satisfying... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

obliviondoll
07-16-2011, 08:02 AM
I find target, run quickly up behind him (from around a corner), going for a quick Silent Poison.

I land the Poison, and start walking away. Then he pops Mute, THE POISON ICON VANISHES AND MY COOLDOWN KICKS IN, then he stuns me.

So I Poisoned the right target, but I lose my cooldown, don't get the kill, AND get stunned? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif *#&$ that!

I've only played 4 full games so far this weekend, and two of them were venting games where I was being an idiot on purpose - even one of THEM still had me screaming at the TV because of how bad the lag was. Other than that, I've got angry enough at the game that I couldn't keep going and had to try for a new match... which, of course, meant I had to try about a hundred times before it would stop throwing me back into either a) the same match again, or b) a different match with less than 2 minutes on the clock.

I think my favourite one of this week has to be the one where I started off by not spawning for a minute and a half, then spawning into a death animation, then my next spawn took about 30 seconds and I spawned while stunned, and got killed as I was getting up.

I've only actually managed to get 4 Wanted games so far this week that actually worked well enough for me to have a hope of scoring well, and 2 of those had luck going against me with my spawns, targets and pursuers every step of the way.

So I have one score that's above 5000 points. Yay.

I've only managed to FIND 2 Alliance matches so far, and neither of them was playable (I got one that was playable until halfway through), and also no Team scores worth counting.

I hope the lag fix comes soon. I'm REALLY sick of getting Aerial killed by someone on the other side of the map - which LITERALLY happened to me earlier tonight in Rome. I was literally in one corner of the map, and got teleported to almost the exact opposite corner of it for a death animation. WTF???

weeklydose
07-16-2011, 08:33 AM
And once more, a random Manhunt teammate stole a clean Poison kill by getting a Focus kill on my target. This is the third time this month. These players are obviously experienced. They know what the Poison icon is, they just don't care and rather get points themselves.

As far as I'm concerned, this move is the lowest of the low in this multiplayer. Sure, even top players can sometimes accidentally steal a Poison kill when things get hectic and people aren't communicating on their mics. But to purposefully steal a Focus on a Poisoned target... that just means you're a ******.

de1ty86
07-16-2011, 08:35 AM
I hope the lag fix comes soon. I'm REALLY sick of getting Aerial killed by someone on the other side of the map - which LITERALLY happened to me earlier tonight in Rome. I was literally in one corner of the map, and got teleported to almost the exact opposite corner of it for a death animation. WTF??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Come on man, you need to adapt to this! You must have been acting obvious from all of nine million miles away and your pursuer used the new "Beam me up Scotty" teleport ability to pull off the kill. No? Ok, that sounds like some very horrible lag.

PryingTuna85649
07-16-2011, 11:35 AM
And once more, a random Manhunt teammate stole a clean Poison kill by getting a Focus kill on my target. This is the third time this month. These players are obviously experienced. They know what the Poison icon is, they just don't care and rather get points themselves.

As far as I'm concerned, this move is the lowest of the low in this multiplayer. Sure, even top players can sometimes accidentally steal a Poison kill when things get hectic and people aren't communicating on their mics. But to purposefully steal a Focus on a Poisoned target... that just means you're a ******. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's been happening to me, too. I was pretty shocked, because that's basically making you in competition with your teammates instead of working together to win. With teammates who work like this, the team also ends up in last place. Numerous times I've been right next to my Target and locked on, and someone else runs up, starts a chase or close to it, and steals my kill. I would have had Incog, Hidden, and possibly Poison, but a teammate decides it's more worth it to steal the kill for a measly 100-150 points.

obliviondoll
07-16-2011, 01:12 PM

As far as I'm concerned, this move is the lowest of the low in this multiplayer. Sure, even top players can sometimes accidentally steal a Poison kill when things get hectic and people aren't communicating on their mics. But to purposefully steal a Focus on a Poisoned target... that just means you're a ******. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If someone does that to me, guess what happens when we're on our defensive round? I'll be bringing Diguise/Morph and camping right next to him the whole time. When pursuers get close, Disguise first, then watch as he's suddenly the only one who looks like a target.

Also, did you know that running into a teammate on an Acrobatic position will sometimes knock them off - found that out when a derpy idiot was camping one instead of actually trying to get points when our team was behind. After the third time I made him fall, he stayed down.

weeklydose
07-16-2011, 01:47 PM
If someone does that to me, guess what happens when we're on our defensive round? I'll be bringing Diguise/Morph and camping right next to him the whole time. When pursuers get close, Disguise first, then watch as he's suddenly the only one who looks like a target. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think I read that (admittedly fun) tactic of yours before in an old thread and I might just be tempted to try it next time someone does the premeditated Poison stealing to me.

In general, I try not to be a total idiot to my (random) teammates and I even send out apologies when I happen to accidentally steal another player's Poison in a swirling chaos of friendly and enemy Smoke... but yeah, when someone is getting a Focus on what would've been my Poison kill, then I guess he deserves a little of his own medicine.

obliviondoll
07-16-2011, 01:59 PM
If someone does that to me, guess what happens when we're on our defensive round? I'll be bringing Diguise/Morph and camping right next to him the whole time. When pursuers get close, Disguise first, then watch as he's suddenly the only one who looks like a target. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think I read that (admittedly fun) tactic of yours before in an old thread and I might just be tempted to try it next time someone does the premeditated Poison stealing to me.

In general, I try not to be a total idiot to my (random) teammates and I even send out apologies when I happen to accidentally steal another player's Poison in a swirling chaos of friendly and enemy Smoke... but yeah, when someone is getting a Focus on what would've been my Poison kill, then I guess he deserves a little of his own medicine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I had some guys earlier tonight who were a 3-man team, and I got thrown in with them... Much as I normally don't trust randoms in Manhunt, I felt it was worth a try - and I ended up with a team who all had mics, great, I can bring Poison... Or so I thought...

They were actively stealing my set-ups and Poisons, and laughing about it as they did. Good job guys! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif I said "you think you can troll? I'll show you trolling..." Then turned my headset off and muted them as they started to ask what I was talking about.

I started locking the wrong people and getting stunlocked on purpose to give away points, then did Disguise/Morph on defense.

They'd had a 5k lead and just under a minute on the hunting round when I changed to griefing them, and ended up losing by over 10k. It was so much fun! Strangely enough, they didn't stay for a rematch. I wonder why? (no hatemail for it though... I was disappointed. I sent them all a message after the game - "Would've been a good game if you hadn't picked the wrong random to grief http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif " )

EDIT: Example of why I did it... "Hey, XXXX, is that your Poison?"

"Nah, it's the random's - fair game" *target gets stabbed*

"Hey, the random's right above that guy, probably going for Focus" *Discreet Kill before I have time to react* "Oh, what a shame. Did I steal your kill?" *laughs*

Yeah, don't do that.

weeklydose
07-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Example of why I did it... "Hey, XXXX, is that your Poison?"

"Hey, the random's right above that guy, probably going for Focus" *Discreet Kill before I have time to react* "Oh, what a shame. Did I steal your kill?" *laughs* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ugh. Players like that are the unfortunate result of the veil of anonimity that the Internet provides and probably one of the most important reasons why I generally don't do multiplayer games (and AC:B is only the first game I continued to play after reaching the maximum level).

I get the feeling it's not as bad in Assassin's Creed as in, say, Call of Duty, but still... there are a number of players out there who just love to ridicule, insult, grief and otherwise troll any random they come across.

Chaotic_Infinity
07-16-2011, 03:51 PM
I play almost exclusively with randoms on Manhunt. Unless you've given me a reason to do so, I will never steal your poison or your set up kills. Everything else, however, is free game. If you want to score high with randoms, you may have to be greedy at times.

Dunno what those griefing players score, but I can score over 8000 points pretty consistently, and I don't have to resort to ruining everybody else's scores in the process.

CrazyShrapnel
07-16-2011, 04:40 PM
I had some guys earlier tonight who were a 3-man team, and I got thrown in with them... Much as I normally don't trust randoms in Manhunt, I felt it was worth a try - and I ended up with a team who all had mics, great, I can bring Poison... Or so I thought...

They were actively stealing my set-ups and Poisons, and laughing about it as they did. Good job guys! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif I said "you think you can troll? I'll show you trolling..." Then turned my headset off and muted them as they started to ask what I was talking about.

I started locking the wrong people and getting stunlocked on purpose to give away points, then did Disguise/Morph on defense.

They'd had a 5k lead and just under a minute on the hunting round when I changed to griefing them, and ended up losing by over 10k. It was so much fun! Strangely enough, they didn't stay for a rematch. I wonder why? (no hatemail for it though... I was disappointed. I sent them all a message after the game - "Would've been a good game if you hadn't picked the wrong random to grief http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif " )

EDIT: Example of why I did it... "Hey, XXXX, is that your Poison?"

"Hey, the random's right above that guy, probably going for Focus" *Discreet Kill before I have time to react* "Oh, what a shame. Did I steal your kill?" *laughs*

Yeah, don't do that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's awesome.

<sub>Remind me never to shoot your poisons.</sub>

berm87
07-16-2011, 04:52 PM
ugh, using poison in a team mode is too much of a gamble. itchy trigger fingers, greedy and inexperienced players, sheer bad luck; the odds are too high that you'll be intercepted, even if you announce the poison on your microphone, at least in my experience.

MandalorE1928
07-16-2011, 05:11 PM
how ppl. that use pretty much the same profile Set I do and play pretty much the same as me end up with EV multiple times with about 3-4 min left without even having focus, mid air,first blood or similar stuff which is under your control in the mix, just by stacking up about 7 or 8 random bonuses in the first 2 mins which I can wait for the whole map without any situation to get it.

while I'm still unable to get EV after I got GV with 7 min left cause I already stacked any stuff I could think of with just the wrong ppl. in the wrong places to get the last 1 or 2 bonuses in the last mins all the time.

its just like while you can manage to get GV on nearly any lobby in wanted, EV is like being a mile away cause of lucky stuff that rarely happens to me

PryingTuna85649
07-16-2011, 10:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MandalorE1928:
how ppl. that use pretty much the same profile Set I do and play pretty much the same as me end up with EV multiple times with about 3-4 min left without even having focus, mid air,first blood or similar stuff which is under your control in the mix, just by stacking up about 7 or 8 random bonuses in the first 2 mins which I can wait for the whole map without any situation to get it.

while I'm still unable to get EV after I got GV with 7 min left cause I already stacked any stuff I could think of with just the wrong ppl. in the wrong places to get the last 1 or 2 bonuses in the last mins all the time.

its just like while you can manage to get GV on nearly any lobby in wanted, EV is like being a mile away cause of lucky stuff that rarely happens to me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This has been my entire week this week. I've gotten GV so much, it's ridiculous (like 20+ times in the last 2 days).

I FINALLY got EV tonight, but unfortunately I don't know how. Half of my kills/bonuses were listed as I was dying, so I don't know everything that counted toward it. I'd rather have it and not know how I got it, though, considering how much I've tried this past week. In one match I played today (a few matches before actually getting EV), I got 13 bonuses with 2:30 left on the clock, only to be disconnected from the game. I was ****ED.

But after getting EV, it was my plan to run around like crazy and get my Triple Escape to rest easy tonight (trying to get EV all week has REALLY sent me over the edge). Well, all week I kept getting into matches with lower levels who didn't full understand the game and ran around a lot. Tonight, while pathetically attempting Triple Escape, I consistently ended up against upper level, stealthy players on maps I'm weakest on. *grumbles* Isn't Triple Escape supposed to be easier than EV? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

thergbcolor
07-17-2011, 12:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sht4brainz:
Also, if I play 25 games in one sitting, I should not have to play the same bleeping map 80% of those games (roof-happy Florence). Not once did I get Gandolfo or Forli (not too upset about that one), and only got Siena once and Rome maybe twice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, I'm sick to death of playing Florence and Florence Night. I had SO MANY MATCHES on one of those two today. Easily 15 broken up over 25ish play sessions throughout the day, and often back to back.

BigBalledEagle
07-17-2011, 12:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thergbcolor:
Also, if I play 25 games in one sitting, I should not have to play the same bleeping map 80% of those games (roof-happy Florence). Not once did I get Gandolfo or Forli (not too upset about that one), and only got Siena once and Rome maybe twice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, I'm sick to death of playing Florence and Florence Night. I had SO MANY MATCHES on one of those two today. Easily 15 broken up over 25ish play sessions throughout the day, and often back to back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I see Florence a lot. Fortunately it is one of my best maps, especially against randoms. Florence seems to be a very nice Poison map for me.

But it is kinda annoying to have three people running after you without once pursuing you from the ground...

obliviondoll
07-17-2011, 06:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BigBalledEagle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thergbcolor:

Agreed, I'm sick to death of playing Florence and Florence Night. I had SO MANY MATCHES on one of those two today. Easily 15 broken up over 25ish play sessions throughout the day, and often back to back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I see Florence a lot. Fortunately it is one of my best maps, especially against randoms. Florence seems to be a very nice Poison map for me.

But it is kinda annoying to have three people running after you without once pursuing you from the ground... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Tonight I (alongside NerfSmerf and a couple of randoms) got to see 3 back-to-back Manhunt games (rematching) on Mont-St-Michel.

2nd time? "Hey look! This is totally different from the last map we played on!" "Yeah, totally" "But seriously, at least I can SEE properly this time. It's night!" - not entirely sure, but I think the grin on my face may have been audible through the mic...

PryingTuna85649
07-17-2011, 06:56 AM
I get Florence way too much also. I used to like it more, but now it's getting irritating. I'm not very good at handling the roofs on that map. My Pursuers aren't a big deal, but when my Target camps on a roof (and I get that same Target repeatedly, even after another Pursuer gets them), I start to get REALLY annoyed.

But Florence is better than Forli or Monteriggioni (sp?). Both of those maps are the bane of my existence. I get Forli more, though, sadly. I've been playing on DLC0.0 mostly, because I have less lag there and can get into Alliance games there sometimes, so I've thankfully been able to avoid Alhambra. But right now, that map is looking pretty good.

Thankfully, though, I seem to get Venice (mostly night) just as much, and San Donato a lot with DLC0.0. San Donato is hands down my favorite map...dunno why (because I've majorly failed on it many times as well), but I just like it. And I know the Venice map extremely well (it's where I got my EV, yay!), so that coupled with it being a little brighter than other night maps makes the Venice by Night games not so bad.

I'm starting to see Siena more, too, which is nice. I love Siena (especially playing as the Harlequin...somehow it just seems to fit), but I've started doing very poorly on it. Probably because everyone knows the map. But oh well.

CrazyShrapnel
07-17-2011, 07:27 AM
When nature lets loose the lightning and proceeds to play hell with everything electrical in my house. Mess with the tv if you want but DAMNIT LEAVE THE TOASTER ALONE. It also seems to have murdered my internet speed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BigBalledEagle:

But it is kinda annoying to have three people running after you without once pursuing you from the ground... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Tonight I (alongside NerfSmerf and a couple of randoms) got to see 3 back-to-back Manhunt games (rematching) on Mont-St-Michel.

2nd time? "Hey look! This is totally different from the last map we played on!" "Yeah, totally" "But seriously, at least I can SEE properly this time. It's night!" - not entirely sure, but I think the grin on my face may have been audible through the mic... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"If you love Mont St Michel, you'll LOVE Mont St Michel at NIGHT! Now with 20% less visibility!"

obliviondoll
07-17-2011, 07:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CrazyShrapnel:
"If you love Mont St Michel, you'll LOVE Mont St Michel at NIGHT! Now with 20% less visibility!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Disagreed.

But I see better at night irl too.

Daytime maps are the worst for me. Rome (Dusk) is pretty good, but I prefer the night maps.

weeklydose
07-17-2011, 10:40 AM
I played for about five hours today and for me, I didn't get the Castel and the Siena map once. Not once! Plenty of Florence and Rome, though.

I really wish the map rotation was a bit more balanced. I love the Castel and Siena maps, but they pop up so rarely now that every other map has a day and night (or dusk) version.

de1ty86
07-18-2011, 03:52 AM
Accidentally running up walls/lifts when going for a stun. Gah.

When people steal a non-disguised bench to bench focus poison kill. Using the gun. Meh.

AwkwardlyBruta
07-18-2011, 04:49 AM
I think I get the castle like once a day if I'm lucky?
Shame to because it's my favorite map.

And rome twice today!

obliviondoll
07-18-2011, 05:08 AM
Accidentally running up walls/lifts when going for a stun. Gah. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Particularly bad when you're not even in high profile (Had this happen in manhunt while stunlocking - got the whole team killed)

machinista
07-18-2011, 01:03 PM
I know it's probably due to lag, but I'm so sick of defensive Charge not working. I see my pursuer coming for me, I Charge them, and instead of getting the stun, I SMASH into them, they stumble backwards as if I'd hit an NPC, and I run into a wall or whatever. I know they're my pursuer because usually when this happens they run after me and start a chase, and even if they didn't, I've had this happen when Charging pursuers who are coming at me with a red arrow above their heads. I know, I know, it's lag. But. Arrrrrrgh!

PlasticAssasin8
07-18-2011, 02:26 PM
When i get a new ability and learn to use it well. Then i forget how to pick the targets and get annoyed because Ive relied on something, and around and around we go.

Oh and those people that steal my team mates poison, those people that cant damn well decide where to blend in and run away thinking there is safety on their own.
The when they do stay around, they jitter around like they have bull ants in their pants stay bloody still knuckleheads!!!

de1ty86
07-19-2011, 07:21 AM
There's a lot to whine about right now but I just had a sequence of three games where I was chased twelve, ten and then another ten times respectively. I had to drop two defensive abilities sometimes just to get to my target and even then I'd get a new pursuer chase me making me initiate a chase with my target. Seems to be happening a whole lot more lately for some reason.

PryingTuna85649
07-19-2011, 07:38 AM
There's a lot to whine about right now but I just had a sequence of three games where I was chased twelve, ten and then another ten times respectively. I had to drop two defensive abilities sometimes just to get to my target and even then I'd get a new pursuer chase me making me initiate a chase with my target. Seems to be happening a whole lot more lately for some reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish I could be chased at all right now. I'm trying to get Triple Chase, have played n00b.0 repeatedly, and can't get any of the lower levels to chase me. So I've either somehow been paired up with other level 50s on DLC0.0 or lower levels who DON'T run. WTF?

de1ty86
07-19-2011, 07:50 AM
Typical isn't it? When you want (or need) something to happen it doesn't and vice versa.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-19-2011, 11:04 AM
When my smoke bombs activate in mid-air. -.-

weeklydose
07-19-2011, 11:09 AM
True, there seem to be a lot of chase-happy players out there. Got a few Double Escapes and one Triple Escape in Manhunt today and even in the four or five matches of Wanted that I played, there was a lot of running around and chases getting started (de1ty86 can attest to that, though he still dominated those matches).

Chaotic_Infinity
07-19-2011, 11:30 AM
When I lock onto my target who is in a crowd and walk through it mashing kill and he still manages to get a naked stun off me.

obliviondoll
07-19-2011, 11:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crushdag:
When I lock onto my target who is in a crowd and walk through it mashing kill and he still manages to get a naked stun off me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've been on both sides of that one in different games.

It's REALLY not fun, and when you hear a person on mic screaming "But I KILLED YOU!" it makes you feel bad when you know what just happened.

Also felt like I had to message and apologise to a guy I killed on a wall who said "I HOPE you had Wall Runner on for that kill" when I didn't.

ANTRON77
07-19-2011, 12:54 PM
Found a new glitch/exploit/cheat on rome yesterday. Super cool guy decides to hang on a little ledge in one of the tunnels. I can't run up the wall, when i try to shimmy close to him I get no kill button even though he is locked, and I can't kill him from the ground. I just gave up and went to murder his teammates. Chinn ended up getting him some how but this really got on my nerves considering I started off on fire and wasted a minute dealing with this d-bag.

de1ty86
07-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Came across someone doing that last week, took a few seconds to realize where the hell they were. It was honestly the first and only time I'd seen it in all my time playing.

ANTRON77
07-19-2011, 01:22 PM
Came across someone doing that last week, took a few seconds to realize where the hell they were. It was honestly the first and only time I'd seen it in all my time playing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you get em'? If so how? I had wall-runner on and that didnt help any. I didnt have gun or knives so that wasnt an option.

obliviondoll
07-19-2011, 01:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ANTRON77:
Found a new glitch/exploit/cheat on rome yesterday. Super cool guy decides to hang on a little ledge in one of the tunnels. I can't run up the wall, when i try to shimmy close to him I get no kill button even though he is locked, and I can't kill him from the ground. I just gave up and went to murder his teammates. Chinn ended up getting him some how but this really got on my nerves considering I started off on fire and wasted a minute dealing with this d-bag. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wish I'd been there. Knives work wonders on that spot. Firecrackers and walking off is a good way to annoy them too.

de1ty86
07-19-2011, 01:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ANTRON77:
Did you get em'? If so how? I had wall-runner on and that didnt help any. I didnt have gun or knives so that wasnt an option. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>First I tried the same as you, shimmy up the wall and work around to them. I didn't get to see if I could kill from there though as they jumped off. Wouldn't let me acrobatic for some reason but luckily (and stupidly) they stuck around and I got an oh so heart-warming lag kill through their smoke.

They didn't do it again so no idea if it's actually possible to get a kill in that position.

DaVe_RoCk_
07-19-2011, 01:52 PM
I hate it when i take a dump and the water hits my ***

ANTRON77
07-19-2011, 01:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Angeal29:
I hate it when i take a dump and the water hits my *** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Toto Washlet (http://www.totousa.com/WhyTOTO/Innovation/Washlet.aspx) Here this should help. Little pricey but it could suck a golfball through a gardenhose.

DaVe_RoCk_
07-19-2011, 02:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Angeal29:
I hate it when i take a dump and the water hits my *** </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Toto Washlet (http://www.totousa.com/WhyTOTO/Innovation/Washlet.aspx) Here this should help. Little pricey but it could suck a golfball through a gardenhose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif thank you very much sir!

VasilyZaitsev42
07-19-2011, 05:41 PM
I HATE people who stun you then stay there to stun you over and over again.

Stowdace
07-19-2011, 06:02 PM
Whenever I do really well in an Assassinate or Wanted match I'd sometimes get disconnected from host. Speaking of which, what causes that? People who leave because I wipe the floor with them?

xCr0wnedNorris
07-19-2011, 06:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VasilyZaitsev42:
I HATE people who stun you then stay there to stun you over and over again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

I believe that is referred to as stun-locking.

obliviondoll
07-20-2011, 06:06 AM
@Vasily...

When you get stunned, you can't be re-stunned by the same person. They have to take turns if they want to keep you down, or you can just get up and kill them before they get to punch you again.

If you press the button that pops up above your head as you're going down (Y on XBox, triangle on PS3), then you desynch, and get to respawn somewhere else instead of letting them hit you. Only Alliance prevents that, and there, you have a teammate to save you, or a pursuer coming to kill you and get you out of it. Unless you AND those other 3 players are ALL making mistakes, you shouldn't have to worry about that happening too often.

Chaotic_Infinity
07-20-2011, 06:17 AM
Granted, I play Manhunt almost exclusively with randoms, so I shouldn't be complaining about it, but... I HATE it when my teammates are total morons. I don't mean as in stealing your poison kills, I mean as in the completely-clueless-allows-a-free-stun type of player. Up against a fairly good team, I get stunned and decide not to desync because I see my teammate coming, only to see him STAND RIGHT NEXT TO ME, obviously confused, then get naked stunned from the back.

Just Krispy
07-20-2011, 08:11 AM
I had new problem with smoke last night. In 3 different games in a really competitive lobby, I tried to smoke my targets who were in stationary blend groups. In all three cases the NPC's started coughing and the target did not and they walked up to me and stunned me. So half the time my smoke doesn't drop at all and now it drops and doesn't work...unless their is a new gas mask perk targets can use making them immune...

LadyGahan2010
07-20-2011, 09:20 AM
I'm really ticked off by people who do not play games but cannot tolerate me and the fact that I do. Life's short, have as much fun as possible without hurting other people, that's my belief. Get off my back, I'm an adult and I can do what I please without you judging me.

Game-related: whether game problem or people problem - in manhunt I usually end up on the 2-player team vs 4 player team. We start normally, 4 vs 4 but 50% of my team usually either quits or gets disconnected. I hate team modes now. Seriously.

weeklydose
07-20-2011, 11:33 AM
Game-related: whether game problem or people problem - in manhunt I usually end up on the 2-player team vs 4 player team. We start normally, 4 vs 4 but 50% of my team usually either quits or gets disconnected. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes, what is up with that anyway? I'm always on the team that drops to three or two players (or one, I've had that a few times, loads of fun hitting respawn after every kill). You'd think the split would be 50-50... but with me, it's more like 75-25.

Same in Alliance. It's almost always my partner dropping.

lynx_1985
07-20-2011, 11:33 AM
smoke bombs not working, I got killed through 4 smoke bombs in a game before. Have to say, I rage quitted!

thergbcolor
07-20-2011, 11:37 AM
I know the pain of smoke bombs. I spent all day yesterday getting killed through my smoke. No matter how early I dropped it or from what position, it was never enough.

WIDOMKR383
07-20-2011, 12:04 PM
Not game related but 21 days of 100. Degrees or hotter whew! Give me hot over cold but this is enough to make me want the a/c

xCr0wnedNorris
07-20-2011, 12:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lynx_1985:
smoke bombs not working, I got killed through 4 smoke bombs in a game before. Have to say, I rage quitted! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Only 4? Ha! Try 47... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

de1ty86
07-20-2011, 12:35 PM
Florence. Venice Night. Venice. Florence. Florence Night. Venice. Florence. Siena. Venice Night. Venice. Florence. Florence. Venice Night. Rome. Few hours break and... Venice. Florence. Siena. Florence Night. Venice Night. Florence. Rematch can't start, not enough players. *disconnect* Venice, Florence. Rome. Florence. Venice Night. *turn PS3 off*

obliviondoll
07-20-2011, 12:38 PM
smoke bombs not working, I got killed through 4 smoke bombs in a game before. Have to say, I rage quitted! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Only 4? Ha! Try 47... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've had a confirmed 8 before.

But these days, 3 is my limit before I drop the game.

PryingTuna85649
07-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Florence. Venice Night. Venice. Florence. Florence Night. Venice. Florence. Siena. Venice Night. Venice. Florence. Florence. Venice Night. Rome. Few hours break and... Venice. Florence. Siena. Florence Night. Venice Night. Florence. Rematch can't start, not enough players. *disconnect* Venice, Florence. Rome. Florence. Venice Night. *turn PS3 off* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto. Except replace Siena with San Donato for me.

What DLC do you play on? I find this mostly to be the case on DLC0.0. Forli and Monteriggioni are also thrown in there, but I tune those out due to despising them.

obliviondoll
07-20-2011, 03:07 PM
Florence. Venice Night. Venice. Florence. Florence Night. Venice. Florence. Siena. Venice Night. Venice. Florence. Florence. Venice Night. Rome. Few hours break and... Venice. Florence. Siena. Florence Night. Venice Night. Florence. Rematch can't start, not enough players. *disconnect* Venice, Florence. Rome. Florence. Venice Night. *turn PS3 off* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto. Except replace Siena with San Donato for me.

What DLC do you play on? I find this mostly to be the case on DLC0.0. Forli and Monteriggioni are also thrown in there, but I tune those out due to despising them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah.

But 3.0 is "Alhambra, Alhambra Night, Alhambra, Pienza Night, Alhambra Night, Pienza, Florence Night, Alhambra, Alhambra, Alhambra Night, Pienza Night, Florence Night, Alhambra Night..." a lot of the time. Not joking that I've had Alhambra 4 times in a row, with the Night version coming up only once in that. The game knows I can see better on Night maps, I think.

de1ty86
07-20-2011, 03:12 PM
I usually play my Wanted on 2.0 (as I was in this case) as it's where I generally get a game the quickest. I'll switch to 0.0 if I can't get a game and try and avoid 3.0 for the most part in Wanted (I hate MSM and Alhambra for that mode in particular).

Never quite had as bad map rotation as this before, even if I did over-exaggerate a touch. I swear it was 90%+ of the time with the variations of Venice and Florence though. I mean for once Pienza wasn't even thrown in there and that map usually comes up a hell of a lot.

lynx_1985
07-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Only 4? Ha! Try 47... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

o dear....well I have found another annoying thing, those plant pot chase breakers. I was sitting off on one waiting for an acrobatic focus, then a smuggler uses it, I fall and get stunned. Stand up then get killed and guess who by??....The Smuggler!

thergbcolor
07-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Lag. Clanmates. This entire game aughghghghghg

Metalsnake27
07-20-2011, 04:16 PM
Things that have been happening to me EVERY single game (except maybe 1 or 2) that are ****ing me off for the past like 4-5 days

1. Getting spawned right next to my pursuer, who is on a roof

2. Getting assigned a pursuer who is right in my face.

3. Not hearing whispers until my pursuer is killing me

4. Getting Teleported Killed

5. Setting up my kill for my target... AS SOON as im about to hit X he runs the other direction...... So heres an example: In a moving blend group, working my way to my target... I see him... gonna kill him... Nope, he runs away right before and I get killed... X_X!

6. Trying to flank my target when all of a sudden I see all of my pursuers directly in front of me... or on the roof.

7. When the game keeps giving me THE SAME TARGET WHO IS ALWAYS ON THE ROOF!!!

# 5 and 6 precisely, have been happening to me GAME AFTER GAME, DAY AFTER DAY and Im just sick of the game hating me... its ****ing me off and Im just about to quit this for awhile if the game doesnt want me to play. It doesnt even matter what place im in, the game will keep doing this to me over and over and I cant get any kills at all. No matter how many times I try and try and try, it just ends up always putting me in the worst possible situations, EVERY TIME.

Today I played about 15 matches and had ONE that was actually decent and wasn't laggy, full of teleporters, or didn't keep giving me crap situations.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-20-2011, 04:43 PM
But 3.0 is "Alhambra, Alhambra Night, Alhambra, Pienza Night, Alhambra Night, Pienza, Florence Night, Alhambra, Alhambra, Alhambra Night, Pienza Night, Florence Night, Alhambra Night..." a lot of the time. Not joking that I've had Alhambra 4 times in a row, with the Night version coming up only once in that. The game knows I can see better on Night maps, I think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's a list of all the maps I've played on today in consecutive order.

Alhambra, Pienza, Pienza Night, Alhambra, Pienza, Alhambra Night, Pienza, Pienza Night, Alhambra Night, Alhambra, Pienza Night, Pienza, Alhambra, Pienza Night, Pienza, Alhambra, Pienza Night. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Believe me, I know what that's like. -.-

x5azx
07-20-2011, 04:57 PM
People who complain and whine in ranked matches: Ranked matches are supposed to be competitive. If you want a fun and fair game join a player match.
I've had atleast 3 ppl just the past week sending me hate messages and submitting reviews as unsportive(?) for disguise poisoning or stunning them.
I like to have a fair game when i'm in a player match but i can't resist punching a priest or a ****** who's derping my way. But I definitely don't use LL Poison when i'm up against players who don't yet have it.

So I think Ranked matches should be unlocked only after reaching higher levels.

/rant

Stowdace
07-20-2011, 07:54 PM
Assassinate players not showing on my compass. For some reason, when I'm in the middle of my kill animation I find myself stunned. Happened twice and both times on Manhunt. And so you know, no smoke or mute, just pressed X and got stunned. Speaking again on Manhunt, getting respawned down the hall from at least 3 of my pursuers. Right, thanks for that.

Occido Lumen
07-20-2011, 08:00 PM
I like cheescake.

berm87
07-20-2011, 08:15 PM
But 3.0 is "Alhambra, Alhambra Night, Alhambra, Pienza Night, Alhambra Night, Pienza, Florence Night, Alhambra, Alhambra, Alhambra Night, Pienza Night, Florence Night, Alhambra Night..." a lot of the time. Not joking that I've had Alhambra 4 times in a row, with the Night version coming up only once in that. The game knows I can see better on Night maps, I think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Here's a list of all the maps I've played on today in consecutive order.

Alhambra, Pienza, Pienza Night, Alhambra, Pienza, Alhambra Night, Pienza, Pienza Night, Alhambra Night, Alhambra, Pienza Night, Pienza, Alhambra, Pienza Night, Pienza, Alhambra, Pienza Night. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is why i play 2.0 almost exclusively now. :|

Chaotic_Infinity
07-20-2011, 08:46 PM
This game has the worst/most annoying matchmaking system I've ever seen. Seriously.

Stowdace
07-20-2011, 10:21 PM
^Which is why I'm glad to see it being addressed in Revelations.

obliviondoll
07-20-2011, 10:57 PM
What annoys me right now is that my girlfriend translated "try calling at 3:30, but don't bother me too much until 4" as "ring every 10 minutes starting from 3, and keep ringing even if I'm in obvious pain when I finally answer the phone at 3:30"

Also, she's managed to interpret "I'm still waking up and can't focus. I'm not able to follow what you're saying right now" as "I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone" since waking me up.

She's told me "you have to fend for yourself when it comes to dinner tonight" - Given her very liberal interpretations of what I'm saying today, I think it's reasonable to assume she'll not only be providing me with easily-reheated food, but also doing the reheating for me. (Another thing that annoys me is that I'm almost certainly wrong, in spite of our "she cooks, I clean" arrangement)

EDIT: Apparently my translation of her comment was, in fact, correct. Only mildly annoyed about the rest now. And significantly annoyed at my leg not working today. REALLY not fun...

logarithm64
07-21-2011, 05:30 AM
Being disconnected from an 11k Wanted game with 50 seconds to spare.

whattafool
07-21-2011, 06:06 AM
As I am typing this, I am sat on 11k points in MH with half the kill round left to go. Why don't I get out there and keep killing do I hear you ask? Well it's because I'm STUCK IN A ******* HAYBALE! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

ANTRON77
07-21-2011, 08:50 AM
As I am typing this, I am sat on 11k points in MH with half the kill round left to go. Why don't I get out there and keep killing do I hear you ask? Well it's because I'm STUCK IN A ******* HAYBALE! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LoL.

Being disconnected from an 11k Wanted game with 50 seconds to spare. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch. Ranked? Was that an all time high?

obliviondoll
07-21-2011, 11:00 AM
San Donato.

In the blend group near the middle of the open square (the one that's out of Aerial range).

I'm sitting there, watching mr obvious Prowler derping about. Running in at me, then running back away, trying to trick me into exposing myself.

Have him locked on, because my only-just-assigned-after-over-30-seconds-in-the-match target is miles away, so it's not worth chasing them when I've got a derpy idiot in front of me.

Then, a breakthrough... He runs in close enough to give me a stun prompt... I hit circle...

I'm suddenly teleported out of my blend group, in the covered area, caught in a Smoke Bomb, and being killed by my friend the Prowler...

WTF????

weeklydose
07-21-2011, 11:08 AM
I honestly haven't been able to string together more than two kills in Wanted today.

Played about a dozen matches, won all but two of them (got totally destroyed by another forum member hitting 11k and EV in a room full of runners), but got pretty terrible scores because every time I finally intercepted one of my running targets... one or two or three of my pursuers sprint up to me (starting a chase) and kill me while I'm still in my killing animation.

I even tried three different lobbies, but no matter where I played, people were chase-happy. I've seen guys finish last with 8 kills and only 1200 points... that's pretty terrible.

Rooms like that seriously make me consider finally stepping up and using Disguise/Poison and just forget about getting stuns off of defensive abilities.

obliviondoll
07-21-2011, 11:16 AM
I'm getting mad right now at the number of lobbies I'm joining where everyone is able to pick me out of every Morph group I'm in every single time.

whattafool
07-21-2011, 11:28 AM
I honestly haven't been able to string together more than two kills in Wanted today.

Played about a dozen matches, won all but two of them (got totally destroyed by another forum member hitting 11k and EV in a room full of runners), but got pretty terrible scores because every time I finally intercepted one of my running targets... one or two or three of my pursuers sprint up to me (starting a chase) and kill me while I'm still in my killing animation.

I even tried three different lobbies, but no matter where I played, people were chase-happy. I've seen guys finish last with 8 kills and only 1200 points... that's pretty terrible.

Rooms like that seriously make me consider finally stepping up and using Disguise/Poison and just forget about getting stuns off of defensive abilities. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If the game is starting to annoy you, pick two abilities that you've never used and start using them. Work out ways to use them to get the best bonuses etc. If you aren't feeling it after a few games, switch abilities.

Currently I'm trying my support MH set (TV/TK), after giaquinto's(?) video talking about how he uses that set for his weekly scores, and I've got a Sprint/Smoke defense set that works surprisingly well.

@ Obliviondoll: If you ever see me in a Wanted match (which I doubt you will since I rarely play it) you can rest safe knowing you will get a lure every single time you're my target. LoS is one of those skills I just can't get the hang of, which is another thing that annoys me. D:

obliviondoll
07-21-2011, 11:38 AM
@ Obliviondoll: If you ever see me in a Wanted match (which I doubt you will since I rarely play it) you can rest safe knowing you will get a lure every single time you're my target. LoS is one of those skills I just can't get the hang of, which is another thing that annoys me. D: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not if I'm the only one of my character in the blend group on your screen, because all the NPCs I'm seeing are different from the rest of the match...

I got called a noob for trying to hide in empty blends, when I was in Morph crowds of 6 at least for almost the entire match.

EDIT: Also, I can line of sight, but lag breaks it for me most of the time the past few weeks, so I can line of sight, pick out the person who just came into vision when the compass lit up (and they're really obviously apart from the rest, so I KNOW it's them), but when I kill them, it's wrong.

2nd EDIT: Also getting REALLY sick of not getting Hidden on my Poison kills for no reason.

I'm in a blend group. I've been in the same blend group for the 20 seconds, I think I've been here long enough for a Hidden bonus to count. My target is close enough that I don't even have to step out of the blend group.

Kill 100
Incognito +300
=400

Ummm... Hi... Did you NOT *#&$ING SEE MY #*$&ING BLEND GROUP???

3rd EDIT: 5 *#&$ING attempts at a *#&$ING Wanted match in a *#&$ING row ended with "You have been disconnected from the host" before I even got into the match.

Then I got into a match, yay! And it's right at the start, even more yay!

Spawn...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Actually spawn at 9:30, and hear "Contract Lost" - someone else killed the target I WAS THE ONLY PURSUER FOR.

At this point, I already have whispers, and spontaneously die to an Aerial Kill for over 1000 points...

Ummm... No. Really not. *#&$ YOU, *#&$ING useless *#&$ING broken *#&$ING game.

logarithm64
07-21-2011, 12:19 PM
Being disconnected from an 11k Wanted game with 50 seconds to spare. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch. Ranked? Was that an all time high? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, ranked. It was probably going to be an all time-high, but:
(got totally destroyed by another forum member hitting 11k and EV in a room full of runners)
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Plus I later ended up getting a 12k and another 10k, so I'm not too mad. Blue hexagons, I love thee.

weeklydose
07-21-2011, 01:16 PM
If the game is starting to annoy you, pick two abilities that you've never used and start using them. Work out ways to use them to get the best bonuses etc. If you aren't feeling it after a few games, switch abilities.

Currently I'm trying my support MH set (TV/TK), after giaquinto's(?) video talking about how he uses that set for his weekly scores, and I've got a Sprint/Smoke defense set that works surprisingly well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Good advise. I usually end up experimenting with abilities anyway, because that's what keeps the game fresh and hey, maybe I can get some Challenges done at the same time. Last weekend, I played a few hours of Player matches just to mess around with the Gun... got 38 kills with it now, as opposed to the 7 or 8 total I had after several months of playing Ranked. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Still, there's not much you can do against a lobby full of people starting Chases on you as you are in your kill animation. A decent to good player will still win, because his kills are worth more, but only a really good player is able to still score 8k or more against a lobby like that.

I hope some of these players from today saw that they had twice as many kills as I had... while I had double their score. That should make them think.

Plus I later ended up getting a 12k and another 10k, so I'm not too mad. Blue hexagons, I love thee. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They were pretty bad, weren't they?

I noticed you were rocking the Disguise/Poison combo for at least part of the match (possibly most or all of it) and making very good use of that high roof on the Venice map. I liked it... although I was a little annoyed you usually ended up drawing all your impatient pursuers to the roof, which meant my target was up there half the time, too.

And to reiterate: the message I sent you after the game was nothing but complimentary, because I was impressed you were able to get EV in a runner / chase starter lobby like that. If I remember right, you got 15 escapes? Says it all!

[edit] Oh and by the way: I saw you make the best move on I've seen in a while... use Disguise after going through the central chase breaker and then sprint straight at me for a naked stun. Worked perfectly, as I thought you were another player getting away in a chase (it was the beginning of the match, I honestly hadn't checked to see if the Hellequin was even a player persona).

Learned something new. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Kytr
07-21-2011, 01:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Metalsnake27:
Things that have been happening to me EVERY single game (except maybe 1 or 2) that are ****ing me off for the past like 4-5 days

1. Getting spawned right next to my pursuer, who is on a roof

2. Getting assigned a pursuer who is right in my face.

3. Not hearing whispers until my pursuer is killing me

4. Getting Teleported Killed

5. Setting up my kill for my target... AS SOON as im about to hit X he runs the other direction...... So heres an example: In a moving blend group, working my way to my target... I see him... gonna kill him... Nope, he runs away right before and I get killed... X_X!

6. Trying to flank my target when all of a sudden I see all of my pursuers directly in front of me... or on the roof.

7. When the game keeps giving me THE SAME TARGET WHO IS ALWAYS ON THE ROOF!!!

# 5 and 6 precisely, have been happening to me GAME AFTER GAME, DAY AFTER DAY and Im just sick of the game hating me... its ****ing me off and Im just about to quit this for awhile if the game doesnt want me to play. It doesnt even matter what place im in, the game will keep doing this to me over and over and I cant get any kills at all. No matter how many times I try and try and try, it just ends up always putting me in the worst possible situations, EVERY TIME.

Today I played about 15 matches and had ONE that was actually decent and wasn't laggy, full of teleporters, or didn't keep giving me crap situations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're preaching to the choir, brother. I do feel a little better that I'm not the only one the system is pulling this on.

H4D3S_1NF3RN0
07-21-2011, 01:52 PM
I hate when I see a target and they come at me with charge/mute, which I then try to counter by running up a wall, only to be pulled back down and punched in the face. Thats about the only thing that annoys me about ACB besides poor lobbies (4v2 or constant DC'S)

MandalorE1928
07-21-2011, 01:57 PM
... no connection to UBI server...

wabashop2011
07-21-2011, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H4D3S_1NF3RN0:
I hate when I see a target and they come at me with charge/mute, which I then try to counter by running up a wall, only to be pulled back down and punched in the face. Thats about the only thing that annoys me about ACB besides poor lobbies (4v2 or constant DC'S) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very much agree on this point.

Or a nicely planned out corner stun, to be ruined by climbing up the wall in whichever corner your hiding.

ANTRON77
07-21-2011, 02:22 PM

Plus I later ended up getting a 12k and another 10k, so I'm not too mad. Blue hexagons, I love thee. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn man my highest was a 11.3k but that was nullified by the templar scores updating. Had a week of 3 10k's which has to be one of my best accomplishments in game todate. Haven't gotten 1 since.

de1ty86
07-21-2011, 02:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H4D3S_1NF3RN0:
I hate when I see a target and they come at me with charge/mute, which I then try to counter by running up a wall, only to be pulled back down and punched in the face. Thats about the only thing that annoys me about ACB besides poor lobbies (4v2 or constant DC'S) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>This, this, this!

Same with getting killed like that. Half-way up a wall and suddenly pulled down to die.

And, well, generally being killed at ridiculous ranges that aren't possible when the roles are reversed.

I feel like this thread is becoming my second home.

ANTRON77
07-21-2011, 02:29 PM

Rooms like that seriously make me consider finally stepping up and using Disguise/Poison and just forget about getting stuns off of defensive abilities. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would be a great idea. Especially the disguise part. In a room full of runners where you constantly have mutiple persuers disguise is the best ability to have IMHO. They bring your target to you and as long as you have npcs around you pop disguise and they can't usually pick you out. Not mention how many escapes, stuns, and hidden bonus kills you get with it.

weeklydose
07-21-2011, 03:02 PM

Would be a great idea. Especially the disguise part. In a room full of runners where you constantly have mutiple persuers disguise is the best ability to have IMHO. They bring your target to you and as long as you have npcs around you pop disguise and they can't usually pick you out. Not mention how many escapes, stuns, and hidden bonus kills you get with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've seen a bunch of videos by top players using the RR Disguise / SA Poison profile and I realize mastering that combo is a big step going from being a good player to being a really good player.

Still, I am a little hesitant, because I don't think I've ever played Wanted without defensive abilities since my first ten or so games ever. My freerunning skills are getting better, so maybe it's time I should just try it in a Player match and see what happens.

ANTRON77
07-21-2011, 03:20 PM
I've seen a bunch of videos by top players using the RR Disguise / SA Poison profile and I realize mastering that combo is a big step going from being a good player to being a really good player.

Still, I am a little hesitant, because I don't think I've ever played Wanted without defensive abilities since my first ten or so games ever. My freerunning skills are getting better, so maybe it's time I should just try it in a Player match and see what happens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well just start with the rr disguise part if you dont feel comfortable. And disguise can be used defensively. Many times I'v been in a triple escape to get a stun, couple lure, close call, chain, and/or successfully complete the single/double/triple escape. Usually with smoke I can't pull off defensively what i get away with disguise.

BigBalledEagle
07-21-2011, 03:26 PM

Still, I am a little hesitant, because I don't think I've ever played Wanted without defensive abilities since my first ten or so games ever. My freerunning skills are getting better, so maybe it's time I should just try it in a Player match and see what happens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well just start with the rr disguise part if you dont feel comfortable. And disguise can be used defensively. Many times I'v been in a triple escape to get a stun, couple lure, close call, chain, and/or successfully complete the single/double/triple escape. Usually with smoke I can't pull off defensively what i get away with disguise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Antron makes a good point. Especially against poor players, it is pretty easy to pop disguise near your target and manage to get your kill and escape your chasing pursuer, likely with an added lure/close call. Close call is very big for variety purposes, and disguise is one of the easiest ways to get it.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Here's a scenario that just occurred about 30 seconds ago. Playing Assassinate for the first time in awhile, some is about to come bolting around the corner. I throw down a smoke bomb and they stop inside it and HALF A SECOND later throw their own. Not only that, THEY LOCK ONTO ME AND KILL ME WHILE MY SMOKE IS STILL ACTIVE.

Also, the ridiculously dragged out stun and kill animations. It's like after the initial animation your character just stands there and goes

"Ha! I stunned/killed you! let me take 3 seconds to marvel and what I've accomplished!"

Chaotic_Infinity
07-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Playing Manhunt. I spot my target hiding in a blend group, lock onto him and climb a nearby building, and pin him down with throwing knives so I can set up my focus acrobatic kill. The moment my focus fills up, I lose the lock and aerial the wrong target http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Stowdace
07-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Teleporting Templars. You know; tele-stun, tele-kill, tele-jump, tele-slide, ect. Once, me and a teammate were together in a blend group and I see a pursuer coming. He was miles away and somehow managed to teleport, grab my partner, teleport back to his original spot, and kill him. And I'm talking about clear across the map(It was Florence).

Mouse03
07-21-2011, 11:41 PM
In team modes like MH or CC, when you can only get 6 players, the damn game will auto put 4 on one team and only 2 on the other http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

And yes, the teleporting. The endless lag. Over the past week not being able to find any sessions!

ANTRON77
07-22-2011, 08:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mouse03:
In team modes like MH or CC, when you can only get 6 players, the damn game will auto put 4 on one team and only 2 on the other http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

And yes, the teleporting. The endless lag. Over the past week not being able to find any sessions! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats because they are probably already premade teams. If you have a premade of 4 join it always puts them on team 1. If you have 2 premade teams of 2 join it will always combine them on team 1.

LadyGahan2010
07-22-2011, 08:46 AM
No of matches I tried to connect to: 8
No of matches successfully connected to: 5
No of matches dropped due to disconnects out of the successful connects: 3

I've had enough for this morning. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

PS. When will Player Leaderboard be fixed? I've waited for it since the TS got broken. Still showing BS.

Kytr
07-22-2011, 09:18 AM
Here's a scenario that just occurred about 30 seconds ago. Playing Assassinate for the first time in awhile, some is about to come bolting around the corner. I throw down a smoke bomb and they stop inside it and HALF A SECOND later throw their own. Not only that, THEY LOCK ONTO ME AND KILL ME WHILE MY SMOKE IS STILL ACTIVE.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can go this one better. I dropped a smoke bomb on a target in Florence (playing wanted). Two seconds later, with the focus gauge nearly full, he drops a counter smoke, stunning me a second later as my smoke runs out. Unbelievable.

de1ty86
07-22-2011, 10:08 AM
Getting stunned when the guy has used Charge and flew off in the opposite direction. I watched him go on his merry way until he was suddenly in front of me stunning me. Moonwalk/teleport Charge. Interesting new ability.

whattafool
07-22-2011, 10:51 AM
~9k defense round, 13.5k total. Should have been at least 14k, more likely 15k if it wasn't for the utter ******* who decided he'd join the game for the kill round. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Again Hunt, I'm sorry for messing your score up too, but that guy was rushing me everywhere. D:

ANTRON77
07-22-2011, 12:58 PM
~9k defense round, 13.5k total. Should have been at least 14k, more likely 15k if it wasn't for the utter ******* who decided he'd join the game for the kill round. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Again Hunt, I'm sorry for messing your score up too, but that guy was rushing me everywhere. D: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Had it happen to me on Monday. Got 8k on defense finished with a little over 10k for the game.

de1ty86
07-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Know the feeling also but with the killing round. Had a nice 9k from 10/11 kills, problem being that I joined in the second round http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Chaotic_Infinity
07-22-2011, 02:52 PM
Dear guy who got 12 kills for less than 3000 points during the offense round: You're an *******. Stop rushing in and stealing my kills. I would've doubled streaked if it wasn't for you.

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-22-2011, 08:44 PM
kill distances. during chases and regular kills.

i was halfway across the plaza in pienza and then get ninja butt killed by a hellequin.

another time i was being chased by a doctor(and a very suspicious player at that, (he put up 2800 points in the first minute of wanted) he stopped below the tower(ground level) in pienza and i climbed all the way to the top, then out of nowhere he teleports up to the top and poisons me, gets incognito even though we were in the middle of a chase(he was my only pursuer)

another thing, hidden bonus with disguise DOES NOT WORK! its so irritating

Stowdace
07-22-2011, 09:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crushdag:
Dear guy who got 12 kills for less than 3000 points during the offense round: You're an *******. Stop rushing in and stealing my kills. I would've doubled streaked if it wasn't for you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This. Very annoying when I'm in a blend, stalking my target for a hidden incognito and a lousy teammate rushes him for a few points. Or worse, shoots him when I'm in mid-animation. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Occido Lumen
07-22-2011, 11:46 PM
You know what doesn't annoy me? When you shoot some target mid-animation, it's hilarious and in rare cases, you can both get the kill!

obliviondoll
07-22-2011, 11:52 PM
another thing, hidden bonus with disguise DOES NOT WORK! its so irritating </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Only works with the challenge-unlocked versions (Strong and RR).

If you're using regular Disguise or Long Lasting, no Hidden bonus.

Just so you know.

Mouse03
07-23-2011, 03:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mouse03:

And yes, the teleporting. The endless lag. Over the past week not being able to find any sessions! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats because they are probably already premade teams. If you have a premade of 4 join it always puts them on team 1. If you have 2 premade teams of 2 join it will always combine them on team 1. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, i know it'll put friends together http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif But no, I'm talking a lobby of randoms.
If you don't pick anything, just sit there, it will always put 4 on one team, and 2 on the other.
And what annoys me even more is when people choose on purpose the team that already has 3 players, and leave the other 2 guys on their own. To me, that's bad sportmanship.

Oh and a match last night reminded me of another thing.
When people quit during team or co-op sessions. Not too bad if there's 4 of you, and 1 leaves, there's 3, so not a huge deal. But i've seen plenty of matches where people leave just 2 against 4, or 1 poor bugger on his own.
You chose the mode, stick with it. Unless you got disconnected, no excuse.

obliviondoll
07-23-2011, 04:00 AM
Annoys me when I'm with 2 friends, and we get put on one team, then one of the 3 randoms joins us.

We always ask them to swap, because joining us was rude.

I've had games where 2 of us have dropped to even up the teams, then the third waits for another player before leaving. That usually ends up with the guy who tried to get a free ride with a 4 vs. 2 stuck in 3 vs. 1 - slightly more fair, I think.

de1ty86
07-23-2011, 04:09 AM
Meh, meh, meh. Just lost a 2 vs 4 (for the whole match) in the last seconds because my mute + smoke didn't work.

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-23-2011, 07:24 AM
another thing, hidden bonus with disguise DOES NOT WORK! its so irritating </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Only works with the challenge-unlocked versions (Strong and RR).

If you're using regular Disguise or Long Lasting, no Hidden bonus.

Just so you know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i was using strong disguise. makes me so mad

weeklydose
07-23-2011, 07:27 AM
Played Manhunt in a lobby for a while and the team was doing very well (two top 100 players in there, I noticed). Near the last 10 seconds of a match on the offensive round, all four of us are close together on the upper levels of the Rome map and I see a target running straight at us... so I intercept and kill him, only to see a Poison icon above his head just as I hit the kill button.

Apparently, my teammate ran in front of us and intercepted the runner with a Poison.

So I send him an apology message, saying I saw the icon right as I was hitting the kill button. And the reply? Was something so profane that it that cannot be reproduced here.

I'm so sick and tired of top players acting like that. These guys are top 100, top 50 or sometimes even top 20 players. Act the part! I have yet to come across a top 100 player in-game who's actually nice, respectful and modest. Maybe I'm naive to expect anything like that in a video game multiplayer, but still... annoying.

de1ty86
07-23-2011, 07:51 AM
Guess you've just come across the wrong players. I remember a (current, I think) top 5 player accidentally stealing my poison and messaged me to apologize at the end of the round. As annoying as it is, if they have the decency to say sorry it doesn't bother me as much.

In the situation you described it's easy to accidentally kill a poisoned target, especially if the person doesn't have a mic to call it out.

obliviondoll
07-23-2011, 07:56 AM
Check that DLC 3.0 is active. Join Wanted match.

Forli. Fun map. Good times.

6/6

By the time we get past that screen, it's counted up to 8/8. Awesome.

I choose my Morph/Poison profile. Cool.

Start off, one target, one pursuer, target has one pursuer. All normal.

Target is getting close, but I'm hearing Whispers. I pop Morph, and let the blend group walk away. Then my target (who still has only one pursuer) gets killed (and the guy gets first blood doing it).

I get a Lure, then my new target is assigned. This target comes around the corner, then kills someone who has a red arrow over their head (bear in mind that I have NO PURSUERS at the time). I Poison them during the kill animation, and it takes, so I'm happy.

Then they drop Smoke, stun me, my Poison goes on cooldown, and the Poison icon vanishes. My target walks away.

I then get Aerialed. I still have no pursuer.

kbye. Drop from the obviously unplayable game.

10 minutes later, I was still getting thrown back into the same match every time I try to find a new game.

EVEN WHEN I TURN OFF DLC, OR TRY DLC 1.0 or 2.0

Finally that game ENDS...

I get into a new match.

Start off cautious, get a stun far too soon for my pursuer to have been on the other side of the map. My target's very obviously camping a roof in the furthest corner of the map from me (where my pursuer SHOULD have been still on his way from. I decide "can't be bothered going that way" - kill NPC. Suddenly get 3 more pursuers. Then get Aerial killed immediately.

BY MY PREVIOUS TARGET.

OK. Fine, MAYBE, just maybe, it was bad luck. Spawn, and ony just have time to see that I don't have a pursuer before THE SAME PERSON KILLS ME AGAIN.

Quit.

And 5 minutes later, I haven't been able to find any games other than that one...

(#*$ you, ACB. Seriously.

Just Krispy
07-23-2011, 08:03 AM
Found out a nasty surprise about my ongoing non firing smoke bomb problem. Usually when it doesn't drop, I get killed then when I respawn, it is on cool down. Last night I derp dropped it o an NPC..the icon was still up but it didn't work. This time I stayed alive...I assumed the game was counting down my SB even though I could not see it..I eventually got killed about 2 minutes later and my smoke bomb cool down counter was at the beginning ..so in effect I had no use of my SB for over 2 minutes. No only does my ability not work, but I have to die to start the cool down counter....what a rip off...

obliviondoll
07-23-2011, 08:20 AM
New match, new issues.

My pursuer starts a chase with me, and I stun them.

I then check the scoreboard, because I haven't seen any kill notifications pop up yet, but I'm in 2nd place.

Turns out my former pursuer already has 600 points...

I see them get up, then start running and die. The killer, who I hadn't seen enter high profile yet, gets 150 points, and the guy he killed is now at 1000 points.

I message everyone else in the lobby, then drop, then go to the Playstation website to report him.

After that, it's been almost 10 minutes since I found a 5/6 match in Venice. It's just dropped to 4/6 while I'm writing this.

EDIT: Have now tried dropping and joining a new match several times now, because that match is obviously glitched...

Keep going back to Venice with 4/6 though.

2nd EDIT: Again, even when I change DLC...

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-23-2011, 08:42 AM
Guess you've just come across the wrong players. I remember a (current, I think) top 5 player accidentally stealing my poison and messaged me to apologize at the end of the round. As annoying as it is, if they have the decency to say sorry it doesn't bother me as much.

In the situation you described it's easy to accidentally kill a poisoned target, especially if the person doesn't have a mic to call it out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wait nvm you were talking to someone else lol

i tried to get a game in just now before leaving for work. start from beginning of match, i get stunned(my stupid mistake) but i did get my poison off. i check the score board and i have 200 points, and my target has 1500. then i hear "your target has exposed you" WTF im playing wanted and dont have DLC 3!

5 minutes left in the match and ive managed to build a 6000 point lead, yes 6000 points. the rest of the match i was constantly chased by 3-4 pursuers so i only got one poison off and a few kills. lots of stuns though. 1 minute to go im at 8800 points, second place is at 2550 points. i get a discrete kill with 15 seconds left giving me Extreme Variety and what do i hear after that... "you have taken the lead"....

i check the score and second place is now within 50 points of me. i finish with 9800 points, which is my all time high score in wanted. i check the score board, and second place has 11,050 points....bull #!*t.....

so no only did i suspiciously lose to a massive point margin and a last second 2000+ point kill, it did NOT count my score for my templar weekly scores....still shows my 7200 game for the week. i check my statistics and my highest game is still listed as a 8200 point game...

this has been happening more and more often lately. and im really getting sick and tired of it.

PlasticAssasin8
07-23-2011, 08:51 AM
That everytime one particular player got near me the connection had technical issues, ah well not to worry

CrazyShrapnel
07-23-2011, 09:02 AM
It annoys me how much the multiplayer experience has deteriorated, atleast for me. I hope Revelations fares better around the 6 month mark.

obliviondoll
07-23-2011, 11:40 AM
My pursuer starts a chase with me, and I stun them.

I then check the scoreboard, because I haven't seen any kill notifications pop up yet, but I'm in 2nd place.

Turns out my former pursuer already has 600 points...

I see them get up, then start running and die. The killer, who I hadn't seen enter high profile yet, gets 150 points, and the guy he killed is now at 1000 points. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Demon12-21-2012:
so no only did i suspiciously lose to a massive point margin and a last second 2000+ point kill, it did NOT count my score for my templar weekly scores....still shows my 7200 game for the week. i check my statistics and my highest game is still listed as a 8200 point game... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sounds suspiciously like either a REALLY bad glitch, or someone's found a scoring exploit...

machinista
07-23-2011, 12:51 PM
My pursuer starts a chase. I run away, through a chase breaker, hide on a bench and get the Escape. My HUD says I have no pursuers. The chasebreaker opens, the pursuer who was chasing me comes through... and poisons me.

RR Disguise equipped. I pop it twice in the match, each time right before a kill, both kills in low profile, and my Disguise isn't even flashing yet by the time I get the kill. How many Hidden bonuses do I get? Zero.

Also, is Poison supposed to work when you're in high profile? Because yesterday there was this one player who managed to Poison me while running at me with a red arrow above their head. And it's pretty annoying to get poisoned for 350 points...

logarithm64
07-23-2011, 01:12 PM
You have to wait about a second in low profile whilst in line of sight of your target in order to get the hidden bonus.

machinista
07-23-2011, 01:17 PM
You have to wait about a second in low profile whilst in line of sight of your target in order to get the hidden bonus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh. Well, that explains that, then. It was my first time trying out Disguise, so I didn't know - thanks for clarifying http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

obliviondoll
07-23-2011, 05:16 PM
And you can drop to walking as you reach the target and Poison them with barely any slowdown.

One of my friends can do it with pickpocketing in single player - he literally just runs everywhere, except that as he's passing a civilian, money pops up in his hands without any visible slowdown.

You need to slow a little more in MP, but lag might make it look otherwise.

I've done a "running" Poison on a guy once while I was being chased, let go of high profile button for JUST long enough to get the Poison to take, then ran off. I didn't have time for a regular kill - Got 750 points (Slow-Acting/Discreet/Killstreak) then got an Escape/Close Call/Chain right after the kill was counted. Have to wonder what my target though - but then, he didn't do anything to stop me, which would have got me killed as well if he had....

And yeah, getting Hidden bonuses with Disguise is similar to blend groups. You need to let the Hidden-ness "kick in" before getting the kill.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-23-2011, 09:38 PM
Getting shot then 10 seconds after I die it does the lock on sound.

persiateddy95
07-24-2011, 02:09 AM
Routers.

weeklydose
07-24-2011, 02:10 AM
Guess you've just come across the wrong players. (...)
In the situation you described it's easy to accidentally kill a poisoned target, especially if the person doesn't have a mic to call it out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The first game I ever played online on the PS3 was GTA IV and I spent 15 minutes trying to figure out why my supposed co-op teammates would not let me get in their car, proceeded to chase me down the streets and why they continued to throw grenades at me.

I don't know what it is, but somehow I always end up playing with immature teenagers trying to troll and otherwise grief me, no matter what game I play online. Maybe my PSN name means "please troll me" in Swedish or Chinese or something.

AC: Brotherhood has been a little better, I feel (although I haven't played enough multiplayer games to really compare them), but it's sad that people will take any little thing as a reason to swear at you and insult you. For me, that's way more annoying than whatever glitches and lag the game throws at me.

logarithm64
07-24-2011, 11:39 AM
Don't feel too bad. This game tends to make people rather annoyed and easily irritable (especially if there's lag or if they're losing), so try not to take it personally. And anyone that sends you hate mail after you've apologised for an accidental intercept doesn't deserve to get the poison anyway.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-24-2011, 12:55 PM
The fact that my teammates lock affects my ability to kill and/or stun other people. I seriously hope they fix this in Revelations.

PlasticAssasin8
07-24-2011, 06:33 PM
The fact that my teammates lock affects my ability to kill and/or stun other people. I seriously hope they fix this in Revelations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah how annoying is that i tried to stun an opposition player but my team mate was locked on and kept getting nailed, then a got killed, not happy about that

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-24-2011, 07:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:
Routers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh so true...even when you shell out $200+ for a good one designed for gaming...and still get lag

de1ty86
07-24-2011, 08:05 PM
Anyone else having problems with the time it takes to get a new target in Wanted? There's no problem picking up pursuers instantly but sometimes it can take up to 10-15 seconds (sometimes more) to get a new target pop up. Pretty sure it never used to take this long and it wastes valuable time.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-25-2011, 12:21 AM
The fact that literally every single one of my pursuers has to ****ING SHOOT ME. I bet I'm the only person who's majority of deaths are from the hidden gun.

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-25-2011, 06:38 AM
The fact that literally every single one of my pursuers has to ****ING SHOOT ME. I bet I'm the only person who's majority of deaths are from the hidden gun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

me. i hate it. ill be in a blend group and instead of just getting on a roof and killing me, they use the hidden gun from 20'.....they just lock any character that looks like mine and shoot

im also beginning to become quite annoyed at the fact that i am always picked out of npc groups. i use blender but i am being picked out of stationary and moving blend groups like no tomorrow.....

Kytr
07-25-2011, 01:00 PM
I want to know where all the other pursuers are coming from. When I am in first place, I constantly have 3 pursurs. In second place, 2-3 (call it 2.5). In third or fourth place, 2. In fifth place, 1-2 (call it 1.5). In sixth or seventh place, 1. In eighth place, 0-1 (call it .75). That makes a total of about 14 pursuers out of 8 players. Where do the other 6 come from?

obliviondoll
07-25-2011, 01:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kytr:
I want to know where all the other pursuers are coming from. When I am in first place, I constantly have 3 pursurs. In second place, 2-3 (call it 2.5). In third or fourth place, 2. In fifth place, 1-2 (call it 1.5). In sixth or seventh place, 1. In eighth place, 0-1 (call it .75). That makes a total of about 14 pursuers out of 8 players. Where do the other 6 come from? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're obviously flagged as "semi-priority target" most of the time - the game picks people it doesn't like and gives them extra pursuers, while giving others less.

I sometimes get 4 pursuers in 6th place. (and almost never get more than 3 when I'm in the top 3 places, but most often see 2 - 3 pursuers anywhere from 3rd up)

I had a run today where I was consistently getting 0 - 2 pursuers in 1st place for half a game, then got dropped to 2nd and had 3 for the rest (literally spawning new pursuers AS I stunned/escaped/lured a current one EVERY SINGLE TIME). I turtled up and took the lead on a Stun/Escape/Lure/Double Escape/Greater Variety in the closing seconds.

PlasticAssasin8
07-25-2011, 01:52 PM
I played wanted the first time in a few weeks yesterday, no pursuers then dead, no whispers then dead, nearly one minute with no target then dead, you're target has been killed (with no pursuers after them?) then dead

BigBalledEagle
07-25-2011, 01:54 PM
Getting a 14k solo in Manhunt in the very last match that templar grades are still updating... It was also my first match of the night.

obliviondoll
07-25-2011, 01:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PlasticAsasin8:
I played wanted the first time in a few weeks yesterday, no pursuers then dead, no whispers then dead, nearly one minute with no target then dead, you're target has been killed (with no pursuers after them?) then dead </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I love the times where you always have one (sometimes 2) pursuers the game doesn't tell you about.

I once got a double escape while the game said I had no pursuers. It was weird.

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-25-2011, 08:22 PM
all in wanted...

1. i run up and offensive smoke my target(they were using charge wayyy to much) and go to set my poison, will not let me poison at all. i go to kill and get stunned....in my smoke

2. the game not telling me i have 4 pursuers. i was on the church in forli and see 4 red triangles running across the market area...i soon get incognito/poisoned by a doctor that has a red triangle...and he gets 3600 points...

3. stun range seeming to be larger and farther than the poison range. i cant even get close while spamming the poison button to a locked target without getting stunned from 3-4' away

4. whispers are not working. it is ruining the game, period.

5. being constantly picked out of a crowd in a wide open area. pursuer sprints up starting a chase, kills me, and receives 450 points...umm ok?

6. locking system...it sucks, i hate it, it can go die. i want to lock the doctor standing in the middle of the open area in san donato....not the ****** directly below me.....

i think thats it for today

wait nvm

people that come in, win by 50 points, run their mouth, then leave after one game. if you are gonna talk big then stay for another game and prove you can consistently win. not just dumb luck

PlasticAssasin8
07-26-2011, 02:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">people that come in, win by 50 points, run their mouth, then leave after one game. if you are gonna talk big then stay for another game and prove you can consistently win. not just dumb luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That seems to be the in thing, happened to me and my team 3 times in a row two days back

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-26-2011, 05:19 AM
yeah it doesnt happen a whole lot but when it does i usually cut loose and have a few choice words since i now have a mic.

i noticed another thing last night, several people working together in wanted, obviously boosting a sole persons rank....too bad they didnt win. i still owned your ***.

jimbodys_dad
07-26-2011, 09:06 AM
Smart *** comments by people with mics who know nothing about what you're doing or why you're doing it!

CrazyShrapnel
07-26-2011, 10:09 AM
Premades that use offensive smoke on smurfs. Offensive smoke has it's uses and I wouldn't blame people for using it if I was playing with 3 friends but... in a 2v4? When you're the 4? And one of the targets barely knows how to play? They weren't in danger of being stunlocked.

What gets me is they didn't even try for anything like focus, or hidden using nearby blends. They'd just drop smoke and poison one of us. They seemed to think they'd have no hope of getting their 600pt kill without pinning down their target for 3 seconds. They relied on smoke. You'd have thought I was the pursuer, freaking them out and making them all smoke early. At one point almost all of them dropped smoke at once when they went after the smurf.

They lost ofcourse. No doubt amazed by my ability to score 600+ point kills without using two skills at once. :facepalm:

de1ty86
07-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Wanted. 12600. 1 minute to go. Disconnected from host. 'nuff said.

Epona64
07-26-2011, 02:59 PM
NPCs standing in the way when you're trying to run to help your teammate with a smoke or mute or stun or kill... I have gotten stuck in a tripping animation and stunned/killed so many times, it's ridiculous.

DEMON-12_21_2O12
07-26-2011, 08:54 PM
guns....oh boy do i hate guns. almost every death i had was from a gun.

najzere
07-26-2011, 09:53 PM
Using poison in front of your pursuer then bolting and starting a chase with your target. Then the target dies from your poison and you still have that pounding music and loud *** whispers until you die, regardless of whether you're in high profile anymore or if you have a pursuer anymore or how close they are.

Lethalla
07-26-2011, 11:38 PM
The uncanny ability I have to run from one pursuer directly into another's path... I seem to be a pursuer magnet.

The fact that my teammates' personas seem to be able to run faster than me even without sprint boost or chase expert... (and no, they're not dressed in red http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )

The fact that if my target's on a roof, about 85% of the time as soon as I get up there they've jumped down again... without me even getting into LOS... somehow this always happens in Venice.

The stupid camera that goes haywire when you reach the edge of a smegging roof!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif
How many times has that happened so that I'm still floundering to point it down to get a lock, and either miss the kill because the target has left LOS and/or because I don't hear whispers to let me know someone's about to knife me... (and no, I'm not a habitual roofer.)

Spendalot
07-27-2011, 04:05 AM
Setting up a player match, inviting friends, waiting for them all to arrive and then launching it (to fill the remaining places with randoms) only for EVERYONE to be separated into different matches! WTF!? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

de1ty86
07-27-2011, 04:37 AM
Popping disguise (out of LOS) only for your target to run in the opposite direction. Run straight to me damnit, I put on this lovely new costume just for you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

persiateddy95
07-27-2011, 04:48 AM
Page 100.

Just Krispy
07-27-2011, 08:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posted Mon July 25 2011 19:22 Hide Post
all in wanted...

1. i run up and offensive smoke my target(they were using charge wayyy to much) and go to set my poison, will not let me poison at all. i go to kill and get stunned....in my smoke

2. the game not telling me i have 4 pursuers. i was on the church in forli and see 4 red triangles running across the market area...i soon get incognito/poisoned by a doctor that has a red triangle...and he gets 3600 points...

3. stun range seeming to be larger and farther than the poison range. i cant even get close while spamming the poison button to a locked target without getting stunned from 3-4' away

4. whispers are not working. it is ruining the game, period.

5. being constantly picked out of a crowd in a wide open area. pursuer sprints up starting a chase, kills me, and receives 450 points...umm ok?

6. locking system...it sucks, i hate it, it can go die. i want to lock the doctor standing in the middle of the open area in san donato....not the ****** directly below me..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">whispers are not working. it is ruining the game, period </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
p

johke13
07-27-2011, 11:11 AM
People who shoot me with the hidden gun at a close range and get 150 points when [if they actually tried with getting stunned in the face] they could have gotten around 400 points.

xCr0wnedNorris
07-27-2011, 11:36 AM
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

berm87
07-27-2011, 02:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lethalla:
The uncanny ability I have to run from one pursuer directly into another's path... I seem to be a pursuer magnet.

The fact that if my target's on a roof, about 85% of the time as soon as I get up there they've jumped down again... without me even getting into LOS... somehow this always happens in Venice.

The stupid camera that goes haywire when you reach the edge of a smegging roof!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif
How many times has that happened so that I'm still floundering to point it down to get a lock, and either miss the kill because the target has left LOS and/or because I don't hear whispers to let me know someone's about to knife me... (and no, I'm not a habitual roofer.) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, yes, and yes! i also keep getting glued to benches that won't let me get up.

this and the continued, consistent disconnects. joy.

Serrachio
07-27-2011, 02:58 PM
Sometimes, I don't get to hear the sound effects or see the pretty blood when I knife someone.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

xCr0wnedNorris
07-27-2011, 03:14 PM
All right then. I guess now's the time for this thread to finally close. If a moderator would do the honors. If you wish to continue to post the things about the multiplayer that increases the chance of you popping an artery then post them here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/6911056839).

whattafool
07-27-2011, 03:47 PM
Guess I'll make the final complaint here then.

Finally getting some playable matches today, only to find out I now suck. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

thergbcolor
07-27-2011, 03:50 PM
http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/sig-placeholder.jpg

This picture!

johke13
07-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the Forums! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

obliviondoll
07-28-2011, 01:49 AM
http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/sig-placeholder.jpg

This picture! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Seconded.