PDA

View Full Version : Disappointment with UBISOFT lack of quality for PC USERS

LadySakura
09-27-2009, 10:00 AM
I have both the PC version and PS3. Playstation version has little to no lag but still gets a sound bug. PC users have to deal with more bugs than their counter part console users. Which is unfair? Everyone who paid $50.00 bucks for their version needs to be able to play at a satisfactory level. Which the PC Version by far is not. This game is catered to xbox360 and PS3. PC Users got the left over. =(

...and no. Dont try to say something is running in the backround of my internet that cause lag. Because it isnt and Don't try to say its my system specs. Because I have a AMD Phenom 4X 950 3.0Ghz system with ATI 4870 1GB Videocard with 4GB Ram. Windows Xp 32bit version. So there is no poor excuse for a bad coded game for PC Users.

LadySakura
09-27-2009, 10:00 AM
I have both the PC version and PS3. Playstation version has little to no lag but still gets a sound bug. PC users have to deal with more bugs than their counter part console users. Which is unfair? Everyone who paid $50.00 bucks for their version needs to be able to play at a satisfactory level. Which the PC Version by far is not. This game is catered to xbox360 and PS3. PC Users got the left over. =(

...and no. Dont try to say something is running in the backround of my internet that cause lag. Because it isnt and Don't try to say its my system specs. Because I have a AMD Phenom 4X 950 3.0Ghz system with ATI 4870 1GB Videocard with 4GB Ram. Windows Xp 32bit version. So there is no poor excuse for a bad coded game for PC Users.

Lethal1940
09-27-2009, 11:10 AM
You hit the nail right on the head LadySakua!!

Vegas 2 is a poorly optimized console port.
The netcode is among the worse I have seen in many years of gaming!
Even Quake/Quake3 Arena played much better on dial-up than this game plays on broadband!!

I don't care how strong your system is, or how fast your internet connection .. this game just plain runs poorly and lags badly!

Lots of bugs, glitches, and even major problems that have never been addressed by Ubisoft and never will!

OrtonNL
09-27-2009, 12:20 PM
Don't you think it is the servers of ubisoft that are kinda creap?That they only of 1 crappy little server running for all of us?With all the problems and the no connection time out everytime it is getting really **** to play BUT we still play it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif