PDA

View Full Version : Custom Gametypes that i made, my friends made, or i heard about

Hypersonic916
10-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Instead of playing story, DM, or disk hunt, some people start playing their own custom gametypes. I have some i made too. Some i heard of. and some my friends made up. here's a list of ones i know.

1. Video Games (I made this one)

MODE: Story

Good maps for it:

#1: RIVER MALL

the rest: deftech belew, museum, aquarius, factory, club house

Statistics:

3 spies, 1 merc

Time: 10
Spy Lives: Inf.
Merc Lives: Inf.
Respawn: Any

The rules:

The #1 map for this mode is River mall. It has a video game room. (and hence the name "VIDEO GAMES"?) The whole mode isn't surrounded by the video game room. There are 3 spies and 1 merc. The one merc guards/and can camp the video game objective as much as he wants to. The SPIES MUST LET THE MERC GET READY AT THE VIDEO GAMES FOR THEIR ARRIVAL. The spies must only hack that objective. Once they do that, they must let time for the Merc to go to the office and set up traps etc. and tell the spies when he's ready. Once they hack that, they must let the merc get set at the information desk. After the merc tells the spies that he's ready, they go for that. Everyone has inf. lives. The spies only have 10 minutes to complete this whole mission like that. You must be really good at this even to beat it as 3 spies and 1 merc.

2. Disco 'n' seek: (made this one)

MODE: DM

Good maps: Factory

Statistics:

1 spy vs. 3 mercs, 2 spies vs. 2 mercs, 3 spies vs. 1 merc

Any game mode principals

The rules:

The spies activate the disco lights in the one factory hallway. After that, they tell the merc to count to a certain number, and the spies must hide in the disco room. Once the merc is at the end of the countoff, he comes and trys to hunt down the spies. The spies must stay where they are, and can move around a tad...but not too much that they get seen.

3. Prisoner (i made this one since the CT BETA

Good Maps: All Maps

Statistics:

ALTERNATE MODE ON IF DESIRED

2 spies vs. 2 mercs

Time: Inf.
Spies Lives: inf.
Merc lives: inf
Respawn: any

The rules:

SPIES CANNOT HURT MERCS. MERCS CAN ONLY CHARGE ATTACK SPIES, or WHACK THEM TO PUT THEM IN PRISON. NO SHOOTING! (look below for more)

This one can be confusing to some people. But if you can play it right, it's actually quite fun. 2 spies run around the level. Once a merc knocks down a spy by charging them or tapping them once with their guns. The spies CANNOT attack the mercs, or use gadgets on them, or use shoot them. The mercs cannot kill spies at all. Once 1 spy is found, the 2 mercs take him to a prison anywhere in the map that they choose. Once this is done, the other spy sets out to find his partner in jail. To free his partner, he must either touch him, or shock him. Once that's done, the spy must lead his friend out of the prison area, and back to the spy spawn.

The mercs during holding the prisoner cannot at all use gadgets on the prisoner, or shoot him, or whack him at all. Once the spies return safely to the spawn, the next round starts. If both spies die during running out of the jail area, the next round starts. If the guy trying to free the prisoner dies, he still respawns and keeps trying to free his friend. If the prisoner dies when fleeing, the next round immediatly starts. If the prisoner fless without his partner and gets to the spawn, it's an automatic next round. The mercs would win then.

I know these rules sound confusing at first, but once you get it, it's fun.

4. Hide and seek: (many versions. this is the one i made)

Game Mode: DM

Good Maps: Any

Statistics: 3 mercs vs. 1 spy, 2 mercs vs. 2 spies, or 3 spies vs. 1 merc

Spy Lives. Inf.
Merc Lives. Inf

The Rules:

The mercs count to a certain number. The spies must hide somewhere in the level. They MUST STAY THERE THE WHOLE TIME until the mercs find them. Once the merc finds a spy, the spy must join them into finding their partners. Even though the spies have radars, they can drop clues, but can't completly show where their partner is. Once all spies are found, the next round starts.

5. Zombie (there's many versions, but here's my version)

Mode: DM

Statistics:

ALTERNATE MODE ON

1 Merc vs. 3 spies

Time: 10 minutes or 15 minutes
Spy Lives: inf.
Merc Lives: 1 (or a couple more if you'd like, but not inf. there's no point to that then)

The Rules:

The 1 merc has all the gadgets available for him in his equipment options. He also has access to all guns. He must survive from the "ZOMBIES" whcih are the Spies. The spies only have heart beaters, flash bangs (you can decide whether you want flash bangs off for spies or not), and their visions. Mercs also have all their visions and attacks. The merc cannot camp near a wall, or go in a room where spies can't. He must survive 10 or 15 minutes from the zombies, and not die ONCE (or however many you choose) from them. Or else the game is over. It seems complicated, but you don't have to follow these rules exactly. These rules are just to make it super harder for the mercs, and to have more stradegy, and fun.

6. Merc Wars (people have made this up, here's their version)

Statistics:

YOU CAN MAKE TEAMS IF YOU WANT!

3 mercs vs. 1 spy, or anything you can make to have more mercs than spies, or to even them out

Time: 15 minutes (or more)
Spy Lives: inf. (you can have some if desired)
Merc Lives: inf. (you can have some if desired)

The Rules:

This mode is very, very fun. Instead of the spies and mercs battling it out on a map, only the mercs do to eachother. Most of the time, this mode is played on 3 mercs and 1 spy. Since you can't have 4 mercs. (for some odd reason i still think) The mercs can have all gadgets if they want, or only their flare. They find other mercs, and start shooting at them. The spies though in the map, since they're aren't mercs still try to kill the other mercs/or distract them while battling the other mercs. The mercs can still kill the spy in the map if they want. It's really fun, and i suggest you try it on all maps. (maybe except warehouse...lol unless you did it in all sector or something)

That's just some of the custom made modes that i've made, or i've heard of from my friends, or are from my versions, or from other people online. More will hopefully be posted soon. (if it does get updated, it will say it on the side of the thread name)

**MORE CUSTOM MODES SOON**

Hypersonic916
10-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Instead of playing story, DM, or disk hunt, some people start playing their own custom gametypes. I have some i made too. Some i heard of. and some my friends made up. here's a list of ones i know.

1. Video Games (I made this one)

MODE: Story

Good maps for it:

#1: RIVER MALL

the rest: deftech belew, museum, aquarius, factory, club house

Statistics:

3 spies, 1 merc

Time: 10
Spy Lives: Inf.
Merc Lives: Inf.
Respawn: Any

The rules:

The #1 map for this mode is River mall. It has a video game room. (and hence the name "VIDEO GAMES"?) The whole mode isn't surrounded by the video game room. There are 3 spies and 1 merc. The one merc guards/and can camp the video game objective as much as he wants to. The SPIES MUST LET THE MERC GET READY AT THE VIDEO GAMES FOR THEIR ARRIVAL. The spies must only hack that objective. Once they do that, they must let time for the Merc to go to the office and set up traps etc. and tell the spies when he's ready. Once they hack that, they must let the merc get set at the information desk. After the merc tells the spies that he's ready, they go for that. Everyone has inf. lives. The spies only have 10 minutes to complete this whole mission like that. You must be really good at this even to beat it as 3 spies and 1 merc.

2. Disco 'n' seek: (made this one)

Good maps: Factory

Statistics:

1 spy vs. 3 mercs, 2 spies vs. 2 mercs, 3 spies vs. 1 merc

Any game mode principals

The rules:

The spies activate the disco lights in the one factory hallway. After that, they tell the merc to count to a certain number, and the spies must hide in the disco room. Once the merc is at the end of the countoff, he comes and trys to hunt down the spies. The spies must stay where they are, and can move around a tad...but not too much that they get seen.

3. Prisoner (i made this one since the CT BETA

Good Maps: All Maps

Statistics:

2 spies vs. 2 mercs

Spies Lives: inf.
Merc lives: inf

The rules:

SPIES CANNOT HURT MERCS. MERCS CAN ONLY CHARGE ATTACK SPIES, or WHACK THEM TO PUT THEM IN PRISON. NO SHOOTING! (look below for more)

This one can be confusing to some people. But if you can play it right, it's actually quite fun. 2 spies run around the level. Once a merc knocks down a spy by charging them or tapping them once with their guns. The spies CANNOT attack the mercs, or use gadgets on them, or use shoot them. The mercs cannot kill spies at all. Once 1 spy is found, the 2 mercs take him to a prison anywhere in the map that they choose. Once this is done, the other spy sets out to find his partner in jail. To free his partner, he must either touch him, or shock him. Once that's done, the spy must lead his friend out of the prison area, and back to the spy spawn.

The mercs during holding the prisoner cannot at all use gadgets on the prisoner, or shoot him, or whack him at all. Once the spies return safely to the spawn, the next round starts. If both spies die during running out of the jail area, the next round starts. If the guy trying to free the prisoner dies, he still respawns and keeps trying to free his friend. If the prisoner dies when fleeing, the next round immediatly starts. If the prisoner fless without his partner and gets to the spawn, it's an automatic next round. The mercs would win then.

I know these rules sound confusing at first, but once you get it, it's fun.

4. Hide and seek: (many versions. this is the one i made)

Game Mode: DM

Statistics: 3 mercs vs. 1 spy, 2 mercs vs. 2 spies, or 3 spies vs. 1 merc

Spy Lives. Inf.
Merc Lives. Inf

The Rules:

The mercs count to a certain number. The spies must hide somewhere in the level. They MUST STAY THERE THE WHOLE TIME until the mercs find them. Once the merc finds a spy, the spy must join them into finding their partners. Even though the spies have radars, they can drop clues, but can't completly show where their partner is. Once all spies are found, the next round starts.

5. Zombie (there's many versions, but here's my version)

Statistics:

ALTERNATE MODE ON

1 Merc vs. 3 spies

Time: 10 minutes or 15 minutes
Spy Lives: inf.
Merc Lives: 1 (or a couple more if you'd like, but not inf. there's no point to that then)

The Rules:

The 1 merc has all the gadgets available for him in his equipment options. He also has access to all guns. He must survive from the "ZOMBIES" whcih are the Spies. The spies only have heart beaters, flash bangs (you can decide whether you want flash bangs off for spies or not), and their visions. Mercs also have all their visions and attacks. The merc cannot camp near a wall, or go in a room where spies can't. He must survive 10 or 15 minutes from the zombies, and not die ONCE (or however many you choose) from them. Or else the game is over. It seems complicated, but you don't have to follow these rules exactly. These rules are just to make it super harder for the mercs, and to have more stradegy, and fun.

6. Merc Wars (people have made this up, here's their version)

Statistics:

YOU CAN MAKE TEAMS IF YOU WANT!

3 mercs vs. 1 spy, or anything you can make to have more mercs than spies, or to even them out

Time: 15 minutes (or more)
Spy Lives: inf. (you can have some if desired)
Merc Lives: inf. (you can have some if desired)

The Rules:

This mode is very, very fun. Instead of the spies and mercs battling it out on a map, only the mercs do to eachother. Most of the time, this mode is played on 3 mercs and 1 spy. Since you can't have 4 mercs. (for some odd reason i still think) The mercs can have all gadgets if they want, or only their flare. They find other mercs, and start shooting at them. The spies though in the map, since they're aren't mercs still try to kill the other mercs/or distract them while battling the other mercs. The mercs can still kill the spy in the map if they want. It's really fun, and i suggest you try it on all maps. (maybe except warehouse...lol unless you did it in all sector or something)

That's just some of the custom made modes that i've made, or i've heard of from my friends, or are from my versions, or from other people online. More will hopefully be posted soon. (if it does get updated, it will say it on the side of the thread name)

**MORE CUSTOM MODES SOON**

damxiel
10-16-2005, 11:39 PM
ROLFLMAO

x_raz0r
10-17-2005, 12:26 AM
Someone has far too much time on their hands to type all that up...
Only variations i like playing is 20 mins, 1 life, and Predator. :P

Eclyps3
10-17-2005, 04:05 AM
Erm... how's about just playing story the way it's meant to be played? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Leopulse59
10-17-2005, 02:02 PM
STON3COLDKILLA already posted a thing like this a while ago but still...i like merc wars too http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif very fun sniping each other http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Bionic-Blob
10-17-2005, 02:21 PM
dude, do u actually know what the word 'statistics' actually means?

BigSlim_UK
10-17-2005, 03:54 PM
I always play a little merc war with duke, usually when one of the spies leaves and the other wnats to carry on...

It is very hard though because you cant hide from the merc because of the radar....

Also hide the mine game was fun when I used to play it with Duke Xan and Amn

SITHDUKE
10-18-2005, 08:36 PM
yea but i used to plant invisable mines :P

DrCactus
10-19-2005, 07:27 AM
Since were on this subject. I once played a game called Find a Mine.

Basically, its 3 spies and 1 merc. The merc goes and places two mines somewhere in the level. The spies have to find the mine and blow them selves up. Last one alive hides the mines.
Tutorial must be on, as what basically happens is the spies race to die first. It can get pretty funny especially wating it as a Merc. Spies shooting eachother and whacking eachother.
Either a Laser mine or a proxy will do.
Mercs have inf lives. Spies have 1. No killing eachother as spies.

element54
10-21-2005, 12:10 PM
find a mine sounds kinda fun. good to waste time while wating for a 4th person to join the server.