PDA

View Full Version : Prince Of Persia Block problem

ubsplayer34
03-03-2009, 07:51 PM
I recently purchased Prince Of Persia for XBOX 360, I tried to play but the game sort of freezes when the first battle encounter occurs. The tutorial shows a message indicating how to block by pressing "RT", etc..When this message comes up, I can't go back to the action, I can go back to the menu options and change the Display tutorial to NO, when I do this and go back to the action, the prince can't fight anymore, he just blocks and I can't pass that scene since I can't hurt the enemy. I would really appreciate help but this is the first game that I've experienced this problem with.

"During an enemy combo, you can only block or deflect attacks"
HOLD "RT" to Block.
The music keeps playing and I kept holding RT but nothing happens. I am able to go to the menu and remove the tutorial, but then I go back and I can't fight, it's locked blocking himself.

Has anyone experienced this?

ubsplayer34
03-03-2009, 07:51 PM
I recently purchased Prince Of Persia for XBOX 360, I tried to play but the game sort of freezes when the first battle encounter occurs. The tutorial shows a message indicating how to block by pressing "RT", etc..When this message comes up, I can't go back to the action, I can go back to the menu options and change the Display tutorial to NO, when I do this and go back to the action, the prince can't fight anymore, he just blocks and I can't pass that scene since I can't hurt the enemy. I would really appreciate help but this is the first game that I've experienced this problem with.

"During an enemy combo, you can only block or deflect attacks"
HOLD "RT" to Block.
The music keeps playing and I kept holding RT but nothing happens. I am able to go to the menu and remove the tutorial, but then I go back and I can't fight, it's locked blocking himself.

Has anyone experienced this?

tattooz2
03-07-2009, 12:55 PM
I experienced it on the PS3 and after a minute or so it unstuck. It happens a few more times also. You could probably just turn off the tutorials.

joey_junior
03-10-2009, 12:33 PM
try just tapping the button repeatetly, or let go of the button for a few secs. and then press it again.

ubsplayer34
03-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the reply guys. I have tried going in without the tutorial but when I get to the battle scene, none of the buttons except A do anything. It just stays in blocking mode. I've contacted ubisoft and they said it was a hint or tip I needed, I posted a message in IGN (No Replies) since the 3rd and also GAMEFAQS. I received a couple of responses in GAMEFAQS but someone said to try installing the game but I need XBOX live which I don't have at the moment. It still seems as if there's a bug in the game because there's nothing I can do. I tried joey_junior's suggestion but with the tutorial enabled it stays frozen with the message on the screen. Anyone else experienced this problem?

joey_junior
03-15-2009, 05:19 AM
well it just seems that your game is screwing up...
im playing it on PS3, and i havent seen any glitch so far (exept the ones i make myself ;P)

if you are using wireless controllers, try and shut it off while the screen commes up. and then turn it back on.

if this dosnt work, then im all out of ideas...