PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Snake in SCCT!

ChaosTheory13
02-18-2005, 06:11 PM
ok i dont want to start a mgs vs sc war here but i remember awhile back someone mentioned that someone that voiced someone in mgs is voicing someone in scct.well i figured out who that guy is....................WILLIAM REDDING!!??!!

well i listened to redding talk and i kept saying to myself who does he sound like from mgs.someone said it was otacon...thats stupid.but then a flashback came and i remembered liquids voice from mgs.he sounded just like him.....so do you guys believe me.NMC why dont you check this out and tell me if im wrong?

MP232
02-18-2005, 06:20 PM
Me say POOOOOOOOOOOOPIE!!!!!!!!!

Ninj3r
02-18-2005, 06:20 PM
Ill check it out for u, just turned MGS: TTS on here so I can compare em, brb

mrguytodd
02-18-2005, 06:25 PM
You also get to stab Solid Snake in the stomach.

http://img226.exs.cx/img226/5986/scct82lx.png

Ninj3r
02-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Unless his voice has changed, That's not him I'm afraid.

Liquid Snake was done by James Flinders, He has a brittish/australian Accent.

ChaosTheory13
02-18-2005, 06:26 PM
but he does some a little like him a find...

ChaosTheory13
02-18-2005, 06:54 PM
so who could in scct have a mgs voice actor?

Chaos_Recon
02-18-2005, 07:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChaosTheory13:
so who could in scct have a mgs voice actor? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....or maybe NMC completely made it up or got it from an unreliable source?

ChaosTheory13
02-18-2005, 07:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaos_Recon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChaosTheory13:

....or maybe NMC completely made it up or got it from an unreliable source? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
i didnt get the info from NMC...

Chaos_Recon
02-18-2005, 07:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chaos_Recon:

....or maybe NMC completely made it up or got it from an unreliable source? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
i didnt get the info from NMC... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh. Where did you get it from?

ChaosTheory13
02-18-2005, 07:23 PM
i cant remember but someone said it.

CaptainHarlock
02-18-2005, 09:35 PM
Actually the actor who voices Liquid Snake is named Cam Clarke. He also is credited under the name James (or sometimes "Jimmy") Flinders. He has also provided voices in the series Robotech, the early 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, and in the anime film Akira as well as commercials and other films.

Nightmarecast24
02-18-2005, 10:17 PM
I said from the E3 video of Hokkaido that "Morganholt" was voiced(or sounded exactly)by the voice actor of Otacon, not Redding.

Chaos_Recon
02-18-2005, 10:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nightmarecast24:
I said from the E3 video of Hokkaido that "Morganholt" was voiced(or sounded exactly)by the voice actor of Otacon, not Redding. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How is Morganholt in the Hokkaido level?

******SPOILER********

Didn't he die in the Lighthouse level? Or is the lighthouse level NOT the first level?

Nightmarecast24
02-18-2005, 10:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nightmarecast24:
I said from the E3 video of Hokkaido that "Morganholt" was voiced(or sounded exactly)by the voice actor of Otacon, not Redding. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

******SPOILER********

Didn't he die in the Lighthouse level? Or is the lighthouse level NOT the first level? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dreastic change in plot.
Morgan was supposed to die at the hands of...... well someone in Hokkaido Japan, I won't mention his name though, and now he dies at the Light House which means Hokkaido will be something totally different from the E3 video, I just hope they didn't mess with the level design because I loved the E3 version of Hokkaido, but I think they did. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

chaos86
02-19-2005, 01:22 AM
Snake is done by David Hayter, in MGS1 MGS 2 MGS 2S and MGS SE

Chaos_Recon
02-19-2005, 06:53 AM

******SPOILER********

Didn't he die in the Lighthouse level? Or is the lighthouse level NOT the first level? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Dreastic change in plot.
Morgan was supposed to die at the hands of...... well someone in Hokkaido Japan, I won't mention his name though, and now he dies at the Light House which means Hokkaido will be something totally different from the E3 video, I just hope they didn't mess with the level design because I loved the E3 version of Hokkaido, but I think they did. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I hope so too. It seemed so cool and looked like a great level.

****************SPOOOOOOOOOOOILER, DON'T LOOK DOWN*************************

Nedich http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif ....who ALSO happens to be working with Displace International......**cough**conspiracy**cough

ChaosTheory13
02-19-2005, 06:34 PM
otacon doesnt sound nothing like redding.still more like liquid to me.