PDA

View Full Version : Edanna Help

Bassman1965
03-20-2004, 09:00 PM
I've ridden the vine to the top level. Used the yellow sunflower to burst the pod and rehydrated the vine going down to the lower level. I've moved the electric fish from the basin to the pod. Now, what do I do next? I can't seem to find any more paths to go down. It's hard to see, and I have my monitor as bright as it will go. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bassman1965
03-20-2004, 09:00 PM
I've ridden the vine to the top level. Used the yellow sunflower to burst the pod and rehydrated the vine going down to the lower level. I've moved the electric fish from the basin to the pod. Now, what do I do next? I can't seem to find any more paths to go down. It's hard to see, and I have my monitor as bright as it will go. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

skylark2025
03-21-2004, 02:10 AM
The Ray needs to go further along than just one pod. It can be hard to see sometimes so I just clicked away until I could actually go somewhere. Not all of the paths look like a pathway.

Wish I could help more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notices giant woodlouse droppings!

Bassman1965
03-22-2004, 08:18 AM
I've got the ray to the last pod. I've walked every path I could find. But, I still cannot find anything resembling a trapeze and no Sqwee. This is a very confusing age. I saved it for last beacuse I thought it would be the easiest. Boy, was I wrong!

BobF
03-22-2004, 02:14 PM
If you haven't seen the trapeze and Squee you haven't gone very far.

As you go down the path from the spiral plant you find the ray in a pond. Go further down the path and you will find a plant pod that the ray will come to. Next go through a orange lighted tunnel and you will be able to go to the right and across a log. Work your way around and through a hollow log and you will be on a leaf porch location. Turn on a light and the leaf unrolls. Go to the end of the leaf porch and look up. This should get you going a bit further.

Bassman1965
03-24-2004, 09:10 PM
O.K. I've gone to the leaf bridge, swung across to the trap. I've raised the trap and released the berry. When Squee came out, I used the trapeze to swing back over, and he ran away. I released another berry, and trapped Squee under the dome. When I raised the dome, he ran away again. Just what am I supposed to do with Squee? How do I release the bird that I have not seen since it flew away at the start of this world?

Edanna is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!

Bassman1965
03-24-2004, 09:41 PM
I figured out how to get Squee to help. Made it down to the bird trapped in the pitcher plant. I'm trying to figure out how to release the bird.

BobF
03-25-2004, 06:13 AM
As you work your way down always bring the ray with you. Near the mural tree you will find the path splits, left down steps and right a long path to the end. This is the area where you will be working to free the bird.