PDA

View Full Version : COOP not working at all, no matter what.

N-Explosion
04-02-2005, 10:48 AM
First of all, srry if this has been asked before, but I checked the stickies and did a search and found nothing, so...

The problem I have with coop is that whenever I try to join a game, it says 'connecting to game' (or something like that), but then after quite some time (I guess ~20 secs) it just goes back to server list without anything further...
Whenever I try to host a game, ppl see the game listed, but they dont get in. When they try to connect, they appear in my server for 0.5 sec and then disappear again.
I forwarded all ports, tried DMZ and disabling firewall (Norton), but no luck.

Anyone knows whats going on here?

Thnx for the help!

PS: PC version ofc! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Admitted_Apple
04-02-2005, 11:34 AM
I've got the exact same problem... I'm using a router and I'm behind an NAT and, being such a piece of ****, the configuration 'utility' won't allow me to (1) open a range of ports (100-150 etc), only separate ports, and (2) the number of ports is limited to 20! This is driving me nuts.

EDIT: Wow, the word "cr ap" is actually being censored..

GhostKiLLa_17
04-02-2005, 01:11 PM
i found a fix to the laggy fps during coop haha nah all you have to do is go to your local area network connection and configure your network cards for Force 100 Half Duplex, trust me it works remeber who told you this.