PDA

View Full Version : Super Ducks and other mini games

GodinSession
11-02-2011, 03:21 PM
What do I have to do to unlock Super Ducks?

I love Rocksmith, but I'm not a gamer, I'm a guitar player, so I'm not thrilled with having to unlock stuff in the game. I want to use Rocksmith as a tool to practice with and learn some cool tunes. I don't want to just fly through the game learning the songs enough to unlock stuff in the game. I want to pick a few songs and really learn them well before I move on. For me, that could take weeks, possibly even longer depending on the song, but I really wish I could still play all the minigames in the meantime. But it seems that I have to go through events to unlock the minigames. Right now I have Ducks and the Chord minigame unlocked. I think the Chord one I unlocked from playing Use Somebody. Not sure, posibilly because my score was high enough.

GodinSession
11-02-2011, 03:21 PM
What do I have to do to unlock Super Ducks?

I love Rocksmith, but I'm not a gamer, I'm a guitar player, so I'm not thrilled with having to unlock stuff in the game. I want to use Rocksmith as a tool to practice with and learn some cool tunes. I don't want to just fly through the game learning the songs enough to unlock stuff in the game. I want to pick a few songs and really learn them well before I move on. For me, that could take weeks, possibly even longer depending on the song, but I really wish I could still play all the minigames in the meantime. But it seems that I have to go through events to unlock the minigames. Right now I have Ducks and the Chord minigame unlocked. I think the Chord one I unlocked from playing Use Somebody. Not sure, posibilly because my score was high enough.

DocSoCal
11-02-2011, 07:21 PM
This is the word on the street FWIW

Ducks = Achieve "qualify" status for one song.

Super Ducks* = Achieve "qualify" status for ten songs.

Scale Runner* = Achieve "qualify' status for fifteen songs.

Super Slider = complete the Slides Technique Challenge with a score of 0 or better.

Big Swing Baseball = complete the Bends Technique Challenge with a score of 0 or better.

Quick Pick Dash = complete the Tremolo Technique Challenge with a score of 0 or better.

Dawn of the Chordead = complete the Chords Technique Challenge with a score of 0 or better.

Harmonically Challenged = complete the Harmonics Technique Challenge with a score of 0 or better.

GodinSession
11-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Doc,
Thanks for taking the time to post that, much appreciated!