PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer crash

Harpi
03-30-2011, 10:52 AM
Hi when I play a multiplayer game so I was freezing and blue screen appears and the laptop restarts know advise thanks

Harpi
03-30-2011, 10:52 AM
Hi when I play a multiplayer game so I was freezing and blue screen appears and the laptop restarts know advise thanks

Blind2Society
03-30-2011, 11:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harpi:
Hi when I play a multiplayer game so I was freezing and blue screen appears and the laptop restarts know advise thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe a prob with laptop not game? i dunno never heard of that happening but then again PC version is rather new

Serrachio
03-30-2011, 11:10 AM
This might be your laptop overworking itself, trying to compensate for any requirements it might not fill.

It used to happen to me on my old laptop when I played World of Warcraft for a brief amount of time.

Harpi
03-30-2011, 11:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harpi:
Hi when I play a multiplayer game so I was freezing and blue screen appears and the laptop restarts know advise thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe a prob with laptop not game? i dunno never heard of that happening but then again PC version is rather new </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I play single-player game running without problems and no errors does not show. just the multiplayer makes me a problem. I have a ASUS G51J, I7-720OM CPU, VGA Geforce GTS 360M 1GB Memory 8GB WIN7 Ulti 64bit OS.

assassinchief7
03-30-2011, 11:21 AM
That happens to me alot, it's pretty natural for laptops to do that, usually, because your laptop overheated and is in it's maximum performance. I recommend you close all applications while playing.

Harpi
03-31-2011, 10:55 AM
Notebook with me not overheating, because my single player is no problem (I have it all to the maximum) only in multiplayer shows me a blue screen error.