PDA

View Full Version : Four Costumes Perhaps

DomJ2006
09-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Okay everyone this is only speculation but please bear with me. 2 vs. 2 online has been confirmed by Ubisoft so that's definitely a cool thing. However, I started thinking about character selection and I wondered if two people on the same team could pick the same character. Then that got me thinking that the opposing team could also have decided to pick the exact same characters. So Team A consisting of two narutos happens to get matched against Team B, which is also controlling two narutos. Would ubisoft use four different costume sets to differentiate each player's character, or would Team A have an orange naruto and Team B have a red naruto and the only change that would be visible from the tag in and tag out would be the controlling player's name? Let the speculation begin!

DomJ2006
09-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Okay everyone this is only speculation but please bear with me. 2 vs. 2 online has been confirmed by Ubisoft so that's definitely a cool thing. However, I started thinking about character selection and I wondered if two people on the same team could pick the same character. Then that got me thinking that the opposing team could also have decided to pick the exact same characters. So Team A consisting of two narutos happens to get matched against Team B, which is also controlling two narutos. Would ubisoft use four different costume sets to differentiate each player's character, or would Team A have an orange naruto and Team B have a red naruto and the only change that would be visible from the tag in and tag out would be the controlling player's name? Let the speculation begin!

Ninjask
09-01-2008, 05:32 PM
I think there only will be two costumes becouse, one tema will ahve a Orange Naruto, and the other a red Naruto in your case. Take into account that there will be not 2 vs 2 at the same time.