PDA

View Full Version : I'm all backwards i think, so confused.

Blackwolf_359
12-04-2004, 10:55 PM
UUUMmmm, ok, i just realized i have a blinking x on my map, but it appears i'm going back to the beginning. I'm 3/4s the way back to the beging of the map. I don't look at the map much. I've felt like i've followed the story. Now i have this huge scary black armored mofo coming after me. I just tried to go the way i thought i was supposed to, but he killed me before i had a chance to react.

My question is, does the game ever lead you back towards the beginning of the map?

I got confused after i killed the woman in black, & i went through a time portal. & my map says past at the top, but present at the bottom. So i'm not sure if i'm even in the right time. Oh man i'm confused
*whimpers*

Anyone????

Blackwolf_359
12-04-2004, 10:55 PM
UUUMmmm, ok, i just realized i have a blinking x on my map, but it appears i'm going back to the beginning. I'm 3/4s the way back to the beging of the map. I don't look at the map much. I've felt like i've followed the story. Now i have this huge scary black armored mofo coming after me. I just tried to go the way i thought i was supposed to, but he killed me before i had a chance to react.

My question is, does the game ever lead you back towards the beginning of the map?

I got confused after i killed the woman in black, & i went through a time portal. & my map says past at the top, but present at the bottom. So i'm not sure if i'm even in the right time. Oh man i'm confused
*whimpers*

Anyone????

enversi2
12-04-2004, 11:05 PM
The map tells you which time you are currently in at the bottom, and where you need to go at the top. Don't worry, you are going the right way, you should be getting chased by the dahaka soon and will escape into a time portal that will take you to the past.

Blackwolf_359
12-04-2004, 11:50 PM
So i'm going the right way, ffhheeewww. I thought i had made a big mistake somewhere, & that thing was my punishment. I was just around the corner from the portal, i remember being here earlier.
Thanks for easing my mind.