PDA

View Full Version : Favorite moments on Halo 2 for the first night



BCA
11-09-2004, 10:42 AM
Mine just had to be the Juggernaught round a while after you girls got off (little bit after cat got off). I say this because The guy who started out as the slayer got 8 kills... somebody killed him... then I shot that person... and never died and took the gme in a sweep. I got 1 kill with the smg and then I picked up the battle rifle... 19 went by fast baby http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. That and when I was on Ivory tower with Valk and a few others and I went on a rampage twice and brought our score back up with the sword... those were my 2 great rounds (out of like 50 lol) of the night.

Vision2279
11-09-2004, 10:45 AM
I'll have to admit. My main focus was not on the kills last night while I was on. I was more interested in checking the different maps, the weapons, the vehicles, etc... After all this time of waiting, I had to check out everything I could about the different aspects of the game. That quest will still continue for a couple more days and then I'll start focusing more on the kill factor. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

p1ink
11-09-2004, 11:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo_Master:
Mine just had to be the Juggernaught round a while after you girls got off (little bit after cat got off). I say this because The guy who started out as the slayer got 8 kills... somebody killed him... then I shot that person... and never died and took the gme in a sweep. I got 1 kill with the smg and then I picked up the battle rifle... 19 went by fast baby http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. That and when I was on Ivory tower with Valk and a few others and I went on a rampage twice and brought our score back up with the sword... those were my 2 great rounds (out of like 50 lol) of the night. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


I unfortunetely missed all you guys. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif It doesn't help the fact that I live in the Mountain time zone, and that the freaking line was 3 hours long. Hopefully I'll get a chance to play wit all u kewl doods again. :P

seppuku_FD
11-09-2004, 11:29 AM
man, that was fun. and boy am i tired... favorite moment was the first time i was on the "new" battlecreek level. it was almost the same level, but so different!! amazing graphics and NO LAG!!!! yay!!!

and callistah - i was trying to get you in our room for a while, but it was totally full. bummed we didn't get to play, but there will be plenty of time after NY!

fructose_juice
11-09-2004, 11:50 AM
MS Frag...Must give you some props to seeing you wipe the floor on some of those guys this morninghttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
(it was about 6:30 am est). It was a blast..

seppuku_FD
11-09-2004, 11:58 AM
haha. thank you, thank you. we all played well as a team. gotta say though, that green team was GOOD. sucks having to press a button to talk though.. is that an option we can turn off?

Vision2279
11-09-2004, 12:18 PM
As far as I'm aware that's not an option you can turn off. The purpose behind it was so that you would talk to only your teammates purposely by pressing the white button. Otherwise if you just talked, anyone within close proximity to you would hear what you say regardless of what team you are on.

seppuku_FD
11-09-2004, 12:56 PM
oh, is that what was going on then? i was shooting a guy and someone was saying "ow, ow ow!!!"

BCA
11-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Ah I get it now... well that seems like an OK deal if you stick in squads and groups hehe. We need to get like a big room full of people on the forums in a game and have some fun.

Calistah
11-10-2004, 11:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boo_Master:
Mine just had to be the Juggernaught round a while after you girls got off (little bit after cat got off). I say this because The guy who started out as the slayer got 8 kills... somebody killed him... then I shot that person... and never died and took the gme in a sweep. I got 1 kill with the smg and then I picked up the battle rifle... 19 went by fast baby http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif. That and when I was on Ivory tower with Valk and a few others and I went on a rampage twice and brought our score back up with the sword... those were my 2 great rounds (out of like 50 lol) of the night. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL, that was funny as heck. I killed the original Juggernaught, which I think was Juiceman, but unfortunately for me there were about 6 people standing around me when I did it so I got instantly owned and Boo got the killing blow hehehe.

After that everyone got really confused and started shooting teammates and stuff. I was hoping that whoever was the Juggernaught would have one of larger alien models so everyone could easily identify him/her.

Pushing the white button to talk to your team stinks. I wish there was an option to reverse it so the default is to talk to your team, and you push the button to talk to people around you.

Repeatedly killing Pdiep (Steel Onimusha) was probably the highlight of the night for me hehehehe. Sorry Pdiep!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif I think you payed it all back though by the end of the night LOL.

Sorry you couldn't get in Seppuku! Had I known I would have made it a private room and booted a few of the random joiners. =(

Juiceman72
11-10-2004, 11:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Calistah:
LOL, that was funny as heck. I killed the original Juggernaught, which I think was Juiceman, but unfortunately for me there were about 6 people standing around me when I did it so I got instantly owned and Boo got the killing blow hehehe.

After that everyone got really confused and started shooting teammates and stuff. I was hoping that whoever was the Juggernaught would have one of larger alien models so everyone could easily identify him/her.

Pushing the white button to talk to your team stinks. I wish there was an option to reverse it so the default is to talk to your team, and you push the button to talk to people around you.

Repeatedly killing Pdiep (Steel Onimusha) was probably the highlight of the night for me hehehehe. Sorry Pdiep!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif I think you payed it all back though by the end of the night LOL.

Sorry you couldn't get in Seppuku! Had I known I would have made it a private room and booted a few of the random joiners. =( <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya I was the OG Juggernaught http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif. It would have been nice to been able to pick the Juggernaught out of the crowd. Was a good time though. The plasma sword is a wicked device.

Calistah - how come you weren't on last night? We had a blast. Most of my friends picked it up after work yesterday, and we pretty much smoked em while they tried to learn the game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Calistah
11-10-2004, 12:16 PM
I have volleyball on Tuesday nights, plus I spent some time playing the single player campaign and helping a friend out with his website. It was a busy evening. =)

I probably won't be online tonight either, but we'll see!

Seraph_song
11-10-2004, 01:32 PM
i think my fav. moment was getting owned by Calistah... then Juiceman.... yeah lots of fun. or maybe when we were all on the same team and no1 knew wut the h3ll was going on and we were all running around with our heads up our *insert* finally meeting up with some of the FDs and watching them going thru the same growing pains... i must say i enjoy the campaign alot... especailly when the u play as the 'shoe on the other foot'. i'll be on again tonite... send me a message so we can hook up. Juice u or Calistah should consider creating a Clan. i found out on release nite this 16 yr. old kid gets paid 500 bucks a match to play CS... and he informed me the same is true with SOCOM >< i am looking into it. (i'm dumb)

BCA
11-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Hehe yea I remember the order now. That was awesome having a bunch of people from here in the same game. Oh and Calistah its ok to kill Steel because well it steel (http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif hehe).

ryosnk
11-10-2004, 03:46 PM
For me it was finally getting the chance to play the game after waiting for it so long http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif.

Juiceman72
11-10-2004, 06:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Calistah:
I have volleyball on Tuesday nights, plus I spent some time playing the single player campaign and helping a friend out with his website. It was a busy evening. =)

I probably won't be online tonight either, but we'll see! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Halo 2 > (volleyball && everything else) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

j/k. Sounds like you've got a busy life. Don't let your Halo 2 skills degrade because of it! lol

See ya the next time your on!

Calistah
11-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Degrade? Never!

I may have to play a little catch-up now and then, but they will never degrade. =)

BCA
11-10-2004, 07:35 PM
Heh catchup... we all got some catching up to do. Most likely we all have our own favorite game mode that we can kick *** at (as I have come to find mine is juggernaught) but we all have some catching up to do because no matter how good you are, there is always somebody better (and is Valk would ever take me up on my splinter cell match she would find that out hehe http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif).

Fred_Freakazoid
11-10-2004, 08:22 PM
The important question for me... how many people can play Halo 2 on Live from one Xbox?

I'll probably be on Sunday with 2 guests if it allows it. Unless for some reason the gaming gods won't let me get the game 'cuz I didn't get it at launch.

Binary-Legion
11-11-2004, 12:24 AM
First night was a blast! Was great to get to play a few rounds with Vision, Valkyrie, Brookelyn, STEEL ONIMUSHA, and the others!

I would have to say I had to top moment that night. First one was when Vision, STEEL ONIMUSHA, and myself were in a game testing out the vehicles and I jump onto the gun of the warhog while STEEL drives and all I hear over the mic is "I'm a good driver!" as we flip over 3 times.
2nd would have to be on the 16 player team map at the end. I saw Brookelyn and Valkyrie together and went running at them guns blazing and next thing I know I lag and I fell off the face of the world and died. So after I died I charged back in at them again and flew off again! Still think it was some secret weapon they had. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Anyways it was a great night, but the lag was something aweful. Oh well, it only gets better from here!

Juiceman72
11-11-2004, 11:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fred_Freakazoid:
The important question for me... how many people can play Halo 2 on Live from one Xbox?

I'll probably be on Sunday with 2 guests if it allows it. Unless for some reason the gaming gods won't let me get the game 'cuz I didn't get it at launch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4 people per box. I think I'd go nuts trying to play in one quadrant of my television though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Steam_Gortek
11-13-2004, 04:16 PM
As soon as I get my cable and xbl I am there!

brookelyn_FD
11-13-2004, 08:24 PM
My favorite gaming moments were when I would stand around one of my teamates that had the sword and wait for them to die, so I could then snag it up... Yeah I know that's not very good team work, but that sword kicks *** and it was hard for me to find. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BCA
11-13-2004, 11:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif. That gave me a pretty good laugh hehe.

pahamrick
11-14-2004, 03:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brookelyn_FD:
My favorite gaming moments were when I would stand around one of my teamates that had the sword and wait for them to die, so I could then snag it up... Yeah I know that's not very good team work, but that sword kicks *** and it was hard for me to find. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, you did that too huh? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

pdiep49
11-14-2004, 08:59 AM
So that was you huh, Brookelyn, hehe http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

Vision2279
11-14-2004, 10:09 AM
I have to agree BrookeLyn, that energy sword is very awesome. Very useful against the flood. I hate those bastards...

Binary-Legion
11-14-2004, 12:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brookelyn_FD:
My favorite gaming moments were when I would stand around one of my teamates that had the sword and wait for them to die, so I could then snag it up... Yeah I know that's not very good team work, but that sword kicks *** and it was hard for me to find. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What?! I thought you were watching my back and the whole time it was a ploy to use me as a meat shield and take my energy sword! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif I'm keeping my eye on you Brookelyn! :P hehe

eekers
11-14-2004, 02:02 PM
My favorite moment was working till 4AM selling Halo2 on the 9th.

...
hehe

pdiep49
11-14-2004, 02:16 PM
oooo, I was enjoying spoooooning players left and right, eh that didn't sound right
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif