PDA

View Full Version : Edana:what to do after swings on the vines

johnnhoj
02-22-2004, 05:42 PM
I have no idea on what to do after u swing to the other side after the log has fallen down.there is so many paths to go to.and the things that shing light.what to do with them?? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

johnnhoj
02-22-2004, 05:42 PM
I have no idea on what to do after u swing to the other side after the log has fallen down.there is so many paths to go to.and the things that shing light.what to do with them?? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

AussieMystic
02-22-2004, 05:52 PM
There are several paths, but concentrate on one thing at a time.

You will notice that after the log has broken there are really only two ways to go - further downwards into the age, or back across the leaf that lets you cross the gap previously bridged by the log. That will take you higher up the age if you need to go back there for any reason (eg to link back to J'nanin).

If you continue down you will find a trapped bird. Concentrate on trying to release her. Although there are some forks in the path, they go to different areas necessary to manipulate objects in order to free the bird.

There is a clue in Saavedro's lab as to how you might release the bird. There is another clue in something you have already done at the beginning of the age. As for the light reflectors, look around for purposes for which light might be useful. Hint: you use the light for two purposes, both of which are purposes for which light has already been used in Edanna.

johnnhoj
02-22-2004, 05:56 PM
ok thanks for the help!
i will try that!

johnnhoj
02-22-2004, 06:18 PM
I freed the bird.
Thank u for your tip!!!!!!!!!!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

johnnhoj
02-22-2004, 06:29 PM
Finished Exile!!!

tammy_135
08-28-2005, 07:44 PM
Hello I had not played the Myst 1 and 2...I only play the Myst 3 right now. I am struggling with the game right now. All the lights are on from different locations. I finally went down to the so called tunnel and pushed the big ball by using the switches. The door opened and the ball rolled down in the tunnel. I went in behind of the door and saw another "x-ray" looking thing but you have to press it...i pressed it and it didn't work. what do i need to make it work?
thanks
tammy

BobF
08-29-2005, 07:23 AM
If you are in the tusk by the ocean you have seen the book in the basket way high. The post with circles is the key to getting the book down. The clue as to where the little marbles need to go is in the top of the main tusk. To get there you will need to go down by the lagoon and enter into Saav's lab. Look at all the clues on the bottom level and then fix the elevator so you can get to the top.

In the top you wlll first see a movie and then the projectors become viewers. One viewer for each tusk. Work with them to find the clue for where to put the marbles in each tusk.

Enjoy the game and welcome to the forum.

morrissally
10-23-2005, 10:15 AM
I have reached the trapped bird and understand what the lights should do but have no idea how to get them to do it!!! Help!

BobF
10-23-2005, 12:15 PM
You need to get the ray fish down into the lowest bulb. Then you need to follow one path to find the orchids that shine and reflect the light. You also need to get across the leaf bridge to adjust an orchid. Do this by figuring out a sequence of activities, ie. light on bridge or light on orchid or etc. It is like the reflectors on J'nanin. Eventually you need to get the lights to shine on the bulb the ray is in.

It does take some travel on the paths and crossing the leaf bridge and redirecting the lights.

morrissally
10-24-2005, 04:07 AM
Okay I will pesevere.............thanks

morrissally
10-27-2005, 02:48 AM
Thanks for tips on Edanna I have completed that world and now just reached the puzzle on Ameteria.
I had trouble with the counter balance as I did not realise there was metal,wood and crystal, the colours are confusing............anyway now I am all enthusiastic again. It does help to have the odd clue now and again.

morrissally
11-04-2005, 12:12 PM
Okay. So I have done all three tusk worlds and finished in Edanna with the symbol, but however do I get to Narayan. I think I may have missed some pages but would this make a difference?
Help....I have been doing so well.

morrissally
11-04-2005, 12:25 PM
It's okay.............I sorted it. Hooray!