PDA

View Full Version : One question, one problem

Markov_69GIAP
07-03-2005, 10:42 PM
S!

Alright, I'm making a new movie based on a Japanese perspective.

Here's the question. How do I make it more in-depth with better effects? I've noticed some people's cameras doesn't stay fixed on the object they're filming. Instead, the camera kinda moves around slightly, giving it a much more realistic feel rather than a deadlocked camera. Same goes for the camera shake when the camera actually shakes during explosions and shockwaves. Does anyone know how to get some good effects like these for free? (I use Windows Movie Maker, so I'm not sure if filters are available)

Also, the problem. I still have no way of recording IL2 sound using Fraps 2.0 The strange thing is that actually sound is recorded from in game, but the only sound that I get recorded is radio chatter. Could this be a problem with the sound file formats so that the only valid format is the radio chatter files recorded from game? Or is it something else? Also, if that doesn't work, then I suppose I'll have to get out of game sounds, but it sounds like a challenge to add it in. Any tips?

Thanks guys

~S~

Markov_69GIAP
07-03-2005, 10:42 PM
S!

Alright, I'm making a new movie based on a Japanese perspective.

Here's the question. How do I make it more in-depth with better effects? I've noticed some people's cameras doesn't stay fixed on the object they're filming. Instead, the camera kinda moves around slightly, giving it a much more realistic feel rather than a deadlocked camera. Same goes for the camera shake when the camera actually shakes during explosions and shockwaves. Does anyone know how to get some good effects like these for free? (I use Windows Movie Maker, so I'm not sure if filters are available)

Also, the problem. I still have no way of recording IL2 sound using Fraps 2.0 The strange thing is that actually sound is recorded from in game, but the only sound that I get recorded is radio chatter. Could this be a problem with the sound file formats so that the only valid format is the radio chatter files recorded from game? Or is it something else? Also, if that doesn't work, then I suppose I'll have to get out of game sounds, but it sounds like a challenge to add it in. Any tips?

Thanks guys

~S~

Joe-90
07-04-2005, 05:56 AM
Hi Markov.

Adobe After Effects for camera shake.

There have been sound issues with FRAPs that some of the guys fixed (I had no problem so can't help, sorry). Just search these forums for 'FRAPS' and it will pop up!

Good luck, haven't seen a lot of Japanese based movies. There are a couple, and of course there's 'Come With Me' by Kedik!