PDA

View Full Version : Water tower 2 questions...

Warlord_Hector
06-23-2005, 12:40 AM
I'm in the water tower and turned the turnstile to make water water flow where the second crowmaster is. From there I have hanged on a ledge wich turns to the other side of the wall. This is over the area where turn a turnstile to open the door between the save fountain and the garden. Across the platform is a second one wich has a cracked wall. But I can't get throu because I'll havent the scorpion sword yet. I can jump from there to rope on the opposite wall and the only thing ı could do (or I'm thinking to do) is to drop down and go back to the main garden hall.

1. what could be done with this cracked wall?

2. As I return to the garden main hall I turned the 4 turnstiles (I gone throu the main gate and returned back)but I donno what to do further.
I dont know how could ı go to the 3 floor of the main garden. I could only fight the crowmaster 2 times, because I cant reach him at third floor.

I'm in the past for all these situations.I've read many forums but didn't find the answer, I'm thinking I'm really stuck for a very silly reason. Any help will be great.

Warlord_Hector
06-23-2005, 12:40 AM
I'm in the water tower and turned the turnstile to make water water flow where the second crowmaster is. From there I have hanged on a ledge wich turns to the other side of the wall. This is over the area where turn a turnstile to open the door between the save fountain and the garden. Across the platform is a second one wich has a cracked wall. But I can't get throu because I'll havent the scorpion sword yet. I can jump from there to rope on the opposite wall and the only thing ı could do (or I'm thinking to do) is to drop down and go back to the main garden hall.

1. what could be done with this cracked wall?

2. As I return to the garden main hall I turned the 4 turnstiles (I gone throu the main gate and returned back)but I donno what to do further.
I dont know how could ı go to the 3 floor of the main garden. I could only fight the crowmaster 2 times, because I cant reach him at third floor.

I'm in the past for all these situations.I've read many forums but didn't find the answer, I'm thinking I'm really stuck for a very silly reason. Any help will be great.

aristrocasi
06-23-2005, 03:36 AM
the creack wall u are talking about , can't be open until u get the scorpian sword , after u recive it come back and then brake it.

after u turn the 4 turnstiles , a gate will open , that leads to a time portal. U must go into the present to reach the 3 floor

Warlord_Hector
06-23-2005, 04:23 AM
Thanks, so I assume that there is a second time portal, for returning to the past I'll try that... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

kakalukiaJay
06-23-2005, 06:55 AM
It sounds as if you are reading hint books or forum postings instead of playing the game. You are doing the proper thing in posting a question here in order to get you back on track.

Continue through the lower center door from the Water Maiden Garden. Activate the time warp portal. Return to the present.
You gain the Breath of Fate.

Objective: Activate the Towers (Past)

In the present, attack bandits, climb ledges etc. until you enter the Garden Hall in the present that is extremely overgrown with vegetation.

Enjoy!

Warlord_Hector
06-23-2005, 08:07 AM
Thanks, kakalukiaJay.

I've played the game very quick, until the water garden without any problems. But I'm stuck in there and returned for completing the clock tower first, wich was a good idea because now I'm understanding better the puzzles and tracking the objectives. After the end I'll play it once more to have the real taste.

kakalukiaJay
06-23-2005, 08:27 AM
Be careful when stopping work on one tower and going over to the other tower. A game bug could occur. At least some game players have reported weird bugs that normally do not occur; but they mentioned that they quit one tower for the other.

e.g. the four turnstile levers did not pop up in the garden tower after abandoning the clock tower

"Best practice" would be to load a saved game before you began any work at all on either tower ... i.e. a saved game in the Central Access Hall.

Just an idea. Enjoy!

Warlord_Hector
06-23-2005, 08:51 AM
yeah thanks again for the warning. I hate normally to let one quest unfinished and do a another one but, Prince is a very addictive game that will not let you sit around. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

vardha_computer
07-12-2005, 08:16 PM
i defeated the crow master only once.....when i defeat him he disappears and stands a floor above......i cant find a way to go to the place where he is standing...i am standing down and he is in a lane above me....how am i supposed to go there.....i really need a reply soon...i've been trying this for 1 1/2 months but i cant get through.....
pls help me.....where should u go to defeat the crow master second rime.....

kakalukiaJay
07-12-2005, 08:50 PM
vardha_computer, I do not think you are yet in the water tower. We can answer your question here; but it will not help someone else who has the same problem.
I suggest that you either open your own new topic, or look for an existing discussion regarding the CrowMaster for your answer.
e.g. the discussion topic named "help with the crowmaster" http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1121003742/m/2261014333

Warlord_Hector
07-13-2005, 12:32 AM
what was behind the wall I mentioned before. I'm playing now the second time but I missed to break that wall after I get the scorpion sword.

And now I m the wraith and can't get there (I'm returning to the throneroom after seeing shadee-kaileena discussion about my ship). Is it possible to reach this location.

kakalukiaJay
07-13-2005, 07:16 AM
Warlord_Hector, you can not return to that location when you are the SandWraith. Once you are in the Hourglass Chamber and enter the side hallway into the throne room to search for a mask, the game permanently closes certain doors.
The game permanently closes the "second floor gate" which leads to that breakable wall.

Once you have the Scorpion Sword, are in the Central Access Hall or Hourglass Chamber, and before entering the side hallway to the throne, you may backtrack all nine life upgrades, search for five bonus secondary weapons, and safely explore practically anywhere in the game.

Once you enter the side hallway for a mask, that all changes. You may find about 40% of the above and you can walk into inescapable dead ends.

A saved game before entering the side hallway for a mask is about 75% through the game. I can only encourage any game player (all game players) to make a saved game before entering the side hallway for a mask.

If you did not do that your "first time through", now you know what to do the second time you play the game.

Enjoy!

(P.S. there is only an artwork chest behind that breakable wall)

Warlord_Hector
07-13-2005, 08:51 AM
Thanx jay.

vardha_computer
07-14-2005, 07:04 AM
hey...thank u...anyway...i finished the crow master....now i am unable to defeat the lady in black....she always defeats me....even if i stay away from her she kicks the lady in red....
is there any easy way to knock her offf...any easy tactics...any spl.combo...for god sake anything....to defeat herpls reply soon..waiting for ur reply....with a good answer

FireEmpress
07-14-2005, 10:19 PM
i found her easy (when I learned what she does and also after practising).

So, when the scene ends, quickly go towards her and slash her two times or so. She will start to attack back, so quickly jump backwards (he does that cool acrobatic move http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif)
Always back up after slashing her, because she sure will immediately attack back.
Make sure you block all the time, you€ll never know when she will attack. Also, make sure she doesn't kick you or there is a chance you will fall into the abyss that surround you, then you'll screwed€¦unless of course you rewind time.

The main thing is too jump over her, he will slash her two times (sometimes she even gets away). Often (as a little break during the battle) she starts to slap her ***€¦yes, you heared me, she does it. Don€t you just love her ^_^. It gives you another advantage to slash her once more.
(unless you want to keep looking http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif )

Then there is a scene when the swords clash. You need to press attack as quickly as possible to push her off. When you do that he brings her a good amount of damages and gives you a couple of slashes. But if you fail, she pushes you off and you lose quite a lot of health, so make sure you click on that attack button like crazy.

Repeat.

Warlord_Hector
07-15-2005, 04:11 AM
Defeating shadee was easy for me I've lost only by the fist time. I give her not a second chance.

To do so you need to fight without combos. Because If you start any combo she'll defend herself and make immidiately a combo too after your combo or at a long time taking strike within the combo.

The best way is to give her 2-3 rapid slahing attacks and run away. most she more intrested with Kaileena (the girl in red) of course if you are not too close to Shadee. If She attacks stand in defence position until she makes her pinning attack (She tries to stuck the to swords in to your stomach, afterdefendin this strike shes very defenceless and you can start your counterattack if you are quick enough. But dont forget dont stay her close and dont do any comos or long time taking strikes.