PDA

View Full Version : energy

KrystalVeller
01-18-2011, 06:33 PM
i know you keep saying about the coffee and buying better tools but we dont get nearly enough playing time because everythingtakes up too much energy and i think it should be easier to access coffee... there should be more energy boosts and we should get to collect more than just 4 cups of coffee from friends

KrystalVeller
01-18-2011, 06:33 PM
i know you keep saying about the coffee and buying better tools but we dont get nearly enough playing time because everythingtakes up too much energy and i think it should be easier to access coffee... there should be more energy boosts and we should get to collect more than just 4 cups of coffee from friends

Mr_Crime
01-19-2011, 11:42 AM
Your feedback is appreciated, you're not alone...We're happy with the way the energy system is designed and don't expect to implement any major changes in the near future.

KrystalVeller
01-19-2011, 01:03 PM
thats stupid because we get like 5 minutes of play time and then we have to wait like 3 hours before we can play again.... i just dont understand whe our funding cant go towards energy.... even if you made it so there is a sale once a week or something like that

Mr_Crime
01-19-2011, 01:55 PM
There are some sales in the Store on energy items currently.

KrystalVeller
01-19-2011, 01:59 PM
yes but you cant use your funding and thats my point... i dont see what the big deal is on why we cant use our funding

Mr_Crime
01-19-2011, 03:47 PM
We have designed the game in a way to allow for increased single session play time. Here are a couple tips which will help your gameplay: You can upgrade your tools to decrease the amount of energy consumption necessary to search trace tiles, you can follow clue tiles to find evidence faster, and also take advantage of the energy mini game, which is a quick way to receive free coffee. In addition, with each level gained, your maximum amount of energy will increase and your entire energy bar will be replenished. Lastly, you can visit your friends' labs and collect up to 4 free coffees a day. Please also note that some energy items are on sale. Hope this helps out and thanks again.

nomadwinacka96
01-20-2011, 10:32 AM
iagree with KrystalVeller your doing it this way so that we have to pay to play, all other games allow friends to send you energy, most my friends are refusing to play this game due to that. Sorry

Mr_Crime
01-20-2011, 01:35 PM
nomad - Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing from users and we respect your opinions. We are constantly tweaking and designing the game to the best of our ability and user feedback plays a key role in that.

devJarrod
01-22-2011, 01:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Crime:
We have designed the game in a way to allow for increased single session play time. ...... In addition, with each level gained, your maximum amount of energy will increase </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am level 34 and my Energy has not increased past 184 in the last 4 levels gained.

Mr_Crime
01-24-2011, 05:52 PM
After level 32, your max energy with each new level increases by 1 point. Your max energy total at level 34 is correct at 184pts.

bwoodwardt
03-07-2011, 08:32 PM
I agree, the time to wait for energy and the amount you have to use does not even out at all. If it was new energy every thirty seconds it would be as fast as all the other games we can play, be able to use funding to buy energy, and seriously, I bought this game with the hopes to play it. I am not spending more cash to be able to play for more than five minutes a day, and I am not going to pursue this game if i have such a limitation on the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KrystalVeller:
thats stupid because we get like 5 minutes of play time and then we have to wait like 3 hours before we can play again.... i just dont understand whe our funding cant go towards energy.... even if you made it so there is a sale once a week or something like that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr_Crime
03-08-2011, 12:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bwoodwardt:
I agree, the time to wait for energy and the amount you have to use does not even out at all. If it was new energy every thirty seconds it would be as fast as all the other games we can play, be able to use funding to buy energy, and seriously, I bought this game with the hopes to play it. I am not spending more cash to be able to play for more than five minutes a day, and I am not going to pursue this game if i have such a limitation on the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KrystalVeller:
thats stupid because we get like 5 minutes of play time and then we have to wait like 3 hours before we can play again.... i just dont understand whe our funding cant go towards energy.... even if you made it so there is a sale once a week or something like that </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for your feedback on the energy rate. You can't "buy" this game, as it's FREE to download http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif We're constantly evaluating the energy system and user feedback plays a role in how we will shape it moving forward. However, please note that the ability to purchase energy with Funding will likely not happen. We appreciate your support of our game and hope you enjoy the evolution of our game.

KlynB
04-24-2011, 10:37 AM
I agree 100%. I truly love this game but this aspect of it kind of sucks. I have so much money and have bought all that I want with it. Anything else is in UbiCredits and I won't go there. To me, spending real cash on a hairstyle, clothing, or lab furniture is just silly. I have already bought some UC earlier on when I first started playing to gain more energy but that was enough. It got me through and it was fine but to keep doing that isn't my thing. I'm wondering why we just can't spend our funding on energy. At least it would be a way to utilize the funds when there doesn't seem to be any other way to spend it.
QUOTE]Originally posted by bwoodwardt:

thats stupid because we get like 5 minutes of play time and then we have to wait like 3 hours before we can play again.... i just dont understand whe our funding cant go towards energy.... even if you made it so there is a sale once a week or something like that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>[/QUOTE]

KlynB
04-24-2011, 11:13 AM
Just wondering what happened here: Every time I go to get more energy coffee from YOUR ITEMS it automatically brings up the MEMORABILIA screen instead of the ENERGY screen. Why is this? If I click on the MUG to go get more energy or a tile it used to take me right to the ENERGY screen. It's so annoying this new way because it's so unnecessary.

Arad1
04-25-2011, 04:21 PM
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">The go to memorabilia thing is a bug! And it's been reported, thanks for helping us out!</span>