PDA

View Full Version : SCDA PC HQ4 2nd part - bug? /possible spoilers/

smiesnatycinka
02-11-2007, 05:24 PM
hello everybody,
i have managed to get to JBA HQ4 mission, I killed Emilio and defused the bomb. and after that, nothing happens. Big Mission Complete, which disappears in a second and a still image of the room from upper right corner, which stays there for what seems to be forever. i had had no other problems with this game yet.
I played the whole time without patch and after running into this, i applied the patch, but everything seems the same and I am quite desperate, because its the end of the game i suppose. The game doesnt freeze, its just that any button except for F5(quickload) doesn't work, at least that's what it looks like to me.

My current storyline: framed the girl and shot Lambert.

Please, can you tell me if i am just dumb enough to not find a solution myself or is it a bug in the game?
If it is a bug, is there any workaround?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

smiesnatycinka
02-11-2007, 05:24 PM
hello everybody,
i have managed to get to JBA HQ4 mission, I killed Emilio and defused the bomb. and after that, nothing happens. Big Mission Complete, which disappears in a second and a still image of the room from upper right corner, which stays there for what seems to be forever. i had had no other problems with this game yet.
I played the whole time without patch and after running into this, i applied the patch, but everything seems the same and I am quite desperate, because its the end of the game i suppose. The game doesnt freeze, its just that any button except for F5(quickload) doesn't work, at least that's what it looks like to me.

My current storyline: framed the girl and shot Lambert.

Please, can you tell me if i am just dumb enough to not find a solution myself or is it a bug in the game?
If it is a bug, is there any workaround?

Any help is greatly appreciated.