PDA

View Full Version : Open Beta Testing



sebutzu
10-05-2005, 10:12 AM

clykke
10-05-2005, 10:18 AM
It will be. There will be an open beta. It has been confirmed.

Oakwarrior
10-05-2005, 10:20 AM
You need to read around before posting.

jmariner
10-05-2005, 10:26 AM
Do you download starforce with the beta?....

Infiltrator-SF
10-05-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by jmariner:
Do you download starforce with the beta?....

hahaha.. no. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

broom99
10-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Infiltrator-SF:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jmariner:
Do you download starforce with the beta?....

hahaha.. no. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that would be a step in the right direction.

Infiltrator-SF
10-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Well it wouldnt make sense really. Why put CD copy protection, on something that doesn't even have a CD? (download - only content)

It would be the first beta in history to have it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Beltion
10-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Infiltrator-SF:
Well it wouldnt make sense really. Why put CD copy protection, on something that doesn't even have a CD? (download - only content)

It would be the first beta in history to have it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Well, I'm not up to date on betas - but there are plenty of demos that come with starforce protection.

And the H5 Beta does come with Starforce.

Oakwarrior
10-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Yup, you have to install HoMM, and then... WHAM! There's StarForce...

whmice
10-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by sebutzu:
Would you like H5 beta to be available to everyone (public beta)?

P.S. I know it will be sometime in the far future...but I mean now!
hmmm intresting,
1. i think ubi knows better than us when to put out an open beta.
2. most chances it will come out so why spam the forums now? we can live without it
3. this is the most unoriginal post ive ever seen
4. you are a nobody, not because your not fabrice, but because this is your fourth post and you regisered a month ago.
5. you didnt note your choice

znork
10-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Oakwarrior:
Yup, you have to install HoMM, and then... WHAM! There's StarForce...

Dramitcs oak very drametic http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Arek_Z
10-05-2005, 01:53 PM
What do u mean by "open beta"? Is it a beta what can everyone download or something? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Greetings,
Arek_Z

whmice
10-05-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Arek_Z:
What do u mean by "open beta"? Is it a beta what can everyone download or something? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Greetings,
Arek_Z
kinda, usualy the X people who sign up first are entitled to downlod the beta and play it.
unlike the closed: every one can sign in, and you are not "chosen", you dont have to satisfy anyone, yo only have to sign asap. and i suppose there wont be an NDA etc.
in short its like the full game, only downloaded and not everyone gets it

Infiltrator-SF
10-05-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Beltion:
And the H5 Beta does come with Starforce.

Oh, wow.. I guess it was better if you wait till release, then tell us "aw, don't worry about SF, everyone who's played the beta has it already!" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

sebutzu
10-06-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by whmice:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sebutzu:
Would you like H5 beta to be available to everyone (public beta)?

P.S. I know it will be sometime in the far future...but I mean now!
hmmm intresting,
1. i think ubi knows better than us when to put out an open beta.
2. most chances it will come out so why spam the forums now? we can live without it
3. this is the most unoriginal post ive ever seen
4. you are a nobody, not because your not fabrice, but because this is your fourth post and you regisered a month ago.
5. you didnt note your choice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
...Well...
1. Ubi knows better, but...we would just love to have it sooner than (maybe) Ubi wants.
2. Well, I can't live without it, and I'm sure there are lots of others in this situation.
3. ...I'm sorry I'm not that original...
4. Ok, so here is my fifth post..., and yes, I only registered a month ago, because I didn't felt the need to post...not that I wasn't here...
5. My choice was: "Give it to me!" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shadowarroir
10-06-2005, 03:03 AM
Hey! Where can I talk with moderator???

znork
10-06-2005, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by Shadowarroir:
Hey! Where can I talk with moderator???

At the topp of the the page there are 4 names underline this are the mods. Now press on one of them(not timposter his not her) And invite them to a pm(privet message. They are very nice people who answere you questionshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
<A HREF="http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1851065692/m/1431085463" TARGET=_blank>
PS read FC thread on PMs</A>