PDA

View Full Version : DRM

MrMutant
12-23-2010, 06:10 PM
PLease remove this horrible atrocity to the game. I just bought the game. I love it and played seven hours straight. So today after a long day of work i get home looking forward to play AC2 and am stunned and off that all my game time has done nothing and i have to play through the whole thing again. Thanks ubisoft your a real pal.
PC should not be degraded down like xbox. PC should not have a DRM simple as that. OR just add a save game option. Idiots..

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

MrMutant
12-23-2010, 06:10 PM
PLease remove this horrible atrocity to the game. I just bought the game. I love it and played seven hours straight. So today after a long day of work i get home looking forward to play AC2 and am stunned and off that all my game time has done nothing and i have to play through the whole thing again. Thanks ubisoft your a real pal.
PC should not be degraded down like xbox. PC should not have a DRM simple as that. OR just add a save game option. Idiots..

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

Serrachio
12-23-2010, 10:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrMutant:
PC should not be degraded down like xbox. PC should not have a DRM simple as that. OR just add a save game option. Idiots.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What they should do is tie your save file with your ubisoft account, so when you play it, you can load your progress from online.

Murcuseo
12-24-2010, 03:54 AM
It's been a while since we've had a mindless rant about the DRM. This is particularly good.

When you start the Launcher there is a a small cog symbol at the top right hand corner, click it and make sure it's set to save your game files online.

Also, if you think the game is that good, why do you have such a problem playing through it again?

Black_Widow9
12-25-2010, 02:40 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please use Robson's hints or try Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>