PDA

View Full Version : Quick question......

eskimosound
06-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Why if the game is only comming out (2 years late!) on PC and XBox would Ubi offer Mac users Avatars, Wallpaper and Sigs from their site.....yeah yeah because they might have XBoxes but everyone knows that Mac users hate Microsoft so woudn't go near a 360.....

And Im gutted its not out on the PS3 seeing as they made Essentials for the PSP....man it sucks, you have to buy all sorts of hardware just to follow so plotline...

Im on 64bit Vista and I just know its not going to run on it so I will have to go back to 32bit XP probably....

All that beautiful 64bit architecture wasted.

But having had my moan it look tryly awesome..I just hope they have gotten rid of those stupid little in game puzzles..............

Oh and Im going to miss the night/thermal/electro vision.

And finally...2 years, 2 damned years....uit better be good Ubi.

eskimosound
06-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Why if the game is only comming out (2 years late!) on PC and XBox would Ubi offer Mac users Avatars, Wallpaper and Sigs from their site.....yeah yeah because they might have XBoxes but everyone knows that Mac users hate Microsoft so woudn't go near a 360.....

And Im gutted its not out on the PS3 seeing as they made Essentials for the PSP....man it sucks, you have to buy all sorts of hardware just to follow so plotline...

Im on 64bit Vista and I just know its not going to run on it so I will have to go back to 32bit XP probably....

All that beautiful 64bit architecture wasted.

But having had my moan it look tryly awesome..I just hope they have gotten rid of those stupid little in game puzzles..............

Oh and Im going to miss the night/thermal/electro vision.

And finally...2 years, 2 damned years....uit better be good Ubi.

Aj6627
06-02-2009, 09:02 PM
It'll run on 64-bit. AC, Vegas 2 and more Ubi games do. It's just the pre-Vista games that don't.