PDA

View Full Version : about the platinum

the_atm
12-29-2010, 12:27 PM
ok i'm really hoping this is false but do you have to get all the Multiplayer trohpys as well to get the platimun if so this is so unfair because what if someone does not have online? or like me sucks at it?

the_atm
12-29-2010, 12:27 PM
ok i'm really hoping this is false but do you have to get all the Multiplayer trohpys as well to get the platimun if so this is so unfair because what if someone does not have online? or like me sucks at it?

Ultimate_Night
12-29-2010, 12:30 PM
All trophies that come with the base game (not with DLC) are required to obtain the platinum trophy.

rocketxsurgeon
12-29-2010, 12:45 PM
You need the multiplayer trophies to get the platinum, yes.

E-Zekiel
12-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Yeah, it's pretty unfortunate that most games these days go that way. What about people with crappy connections or no internet? Sure there aren't many, but still. And then there's those that don't even like any multiplayer.

Anyway. I initially resigned myself to not getting the platinum trophy due to the multiplayer trophies. I mostly play to do my best when doing anything multiplayer, I don't do the playing for achievements thing.

But as it just so happens I have all the multiplayer trophies now, lol. So I'll have to quit being lazy and get all the Borgia flags sometime.

thedeadman_47
12-29-2010, 04:09 PM
well you'll need a bit of luck with the multiplayer tropheis(so play extensivly and shortest way is normal wanted and manhunt at least for me)but finally i have my platinum so
yay lucky me 3 platinums

colan33
12-30-2010, 07:17 AM
This suck`s!
But why the hell do i have 82% of the trophies when i have NO trophies at multiplaying and only need the 10killstreak trophy left.

Math don`t fit in my mind.

kriegerdesgottes
12-30-2010, 08:09 PM
Yep it sucks. I have literally 98% of the trophies meaning I need ONE more! and of course it's a MP one that I absolutely can not get. and I am already at level 50, it's the one where you have to get each bonus at least once and I for some reason just can not seem to get that one. I think I haven't gotten extreme variety which is harder than I thought it would be but yeah long story short it sucks that you have to get the MP trophies as well.

javahouse
12-30-2010, 09:14 PM
Yeah, you need the online ones too.
BTW, is it just me or does anyone else have connection problems with this game?
Because I disconnect A LOT so it will be pretty hard to win the online trophies, especially the lvl 50 one. Because, even do I great while Im playing when I get disconneted I lose ALL my points...

tyrce111
12-30-2010, 09:38 PM
My internet is realy bad atm...

I leveled up to 40 today then it failed...
I am 400 xp away from getting my superior gear but I cant find a single game!