PDA

View Full Version : patience...give UBISOFT alittle more time.....

Judge-ArchAngel
04-06-2006, 09:05 PM
patience...give UBISOFT alittle more time.....

let them digest the info they have from us so far (constructive/usefull informantion) and try to do something about blazing angels. wont do you any good to start posting rants and venting out anger for that will not make them want to fix anything and just may prompt them to either take longer or not at all. just post your usefull info for them to read and any and all issues/problems and give them a chance to make good and amend things as best they can. i am not saying give up hope or yield to anyone or anything like that......just let them have a chance to do something in a reasonable time frame and if after a while nothing good/new comes of it or helps us the buyers/users then we can go about taking action and see what can be done in our favor/for us.

thank you to those who are willing to show some patience and give ubisoft a chance to correct things...... and if it doesnt work out........ then it will be time to act/do something.

Judge-ArchAngel
04-06-2006, 09:05 PM
patience...give UBISOFT alittle more time.....

let them digest the info they have from us so far (constructive/usefull informantion) and try to do something about blazing angels. wont do you any good to start posting rants and venting out anger for that will not make them want to fix anything and just may prompt them to either take longer or not at all. just post your usefull info for them to read and any and all issues/problems and give them a chance to make good and amend things as best they can. i am not saying give up hope or yield to anyone or anything like that......just let them have a chance to do something in a reasonable time frame and if after a while nothing good/new comes of it or helps us the buyers/users then we can go about taking action and see what can be done in our favor/for us.

thank you to those who are willing to show some patience and give ubisoft a chance to correct things...... and if it doesnt work out........ then it will be time to act/do something.

igrozea1
04-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Hello Judge-ArchAngel,

Yep, this is exactly what we are doing right now. Each complain from the forum is registered and we are trying to solve them all for the 2nd patch (first objective: no more issues with the joysticks: right now we are buying all kind of joysticks and try them here). Some of the "not implemented features" cannot be implemented at this moment, but we are trying to touch them all.

Kindest regards,
Ionut

DocMaggot
04-07-2006, 12:39 AM
If we are to be patient and reassured, would you consider touching upon the question of:

Does Ubi plan to patch the PC DEMO, as well?
We aren't so dumb as to imagine you haven't already made this decision!
So stop tiptoe-ing around this: if you expect our patience you must recognize our frustration at what appears to be a coy manipulation.
We require an answer, now and straight-up,

Yes or No to a patch for Demo?
If Yes, an approximate time frame please?
Thank you.

belfastkiller
04-07-2006, 05:00 AM
**** the demo paid money for this game and the patch is ****ed up this game is dieing fast

Ja-m-es
04-07-2006, 06:52 AM
give them time?

thats bullsh!t, its a freeking flight game, and we cant use joysticks, give them time? i'd like to give them a ***cing kick to the nuts!

http://www.geocities.com/jbej79/Silentwolfsig.gif
"I FEEL LIKE PWNING nOObs"
www.uk-base.co.uk (http://www.uk-base.co.uk)

igrozea1
04-07-2006, 07:51 AM
Hello Ja-m-es,

Even you do not believe me, there are joysticks that are working without any problem. For the rest of them (that have problems) we need some days to buy them and to test them.
I can assure you that each joystick issue will have an answer.

Regards,
Ionut

The_Sleep
04-07-2006, 07:07 PM
im glad to see some comunication,but why didnt the testing include support for major joystick brands. Was it a time frame issue? I just dont understand what ubi was thinking rushing a product to the shelves. Alot of publishers are gonna feel the hurt on the upcoming sequals ,mainly activision and ubi,but atleast we got a response from ubi

bigmikesharp
04-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Hi Igrozeal
What joysticks work? Every post that I've read no one seems to have a working joystick.

Florp99
04-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Sure, we'll give them more time; what else can we do at this point? They already have our money.

But speaking as both a game player and a game developer, I'm pretty disgusted by Ubisoft's lack of proper testing.

I know from experience that every joystick manufacturer will gladly send Ubi FREE samples of every one of their products for testing.

I find it pretty unbelievable that Ubi QA is only NOW going out and buying joysticks to test with Blazing Angels. That's generally understood to be the sort of thing you do BEFORE shipping the product.

Afantana
04-08-2006, 01:37 AM
Once again - it's not Ubi QA.
Igrozea, myself and Polecat - we're the dev team. We tested on some joysticks that we had in our HQ and it worked.
Now we're doing the rest of the test and we're going to buy them all as we don't have the time to wait for the "Free Ones".
Please stand by - we'll make this work.

GS_Beastie
04-08-2006, 06:59 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gifIgro & Cat,... If I had only downloaded the DEMO,... I guess I would have injoyed having this "FRACAS" we been having the last few days...http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif BUT,... I Pre-Ordered this Game... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif So you can under stand, "Why I Feel Like I Been Kicked In The GROIN"...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif So Guy's,... We Pilot's "Look "FORWARD" to seeing some of Your Best Work, Going Forward"...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

crazy_tomca1963
04-08-2006, 07:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Once again - it's not Ubi QA.
Igrozea, myself and Polecat - we're the dev team. We tested on some joysticks that we had in our HQ and it worked.
Now we're doing the rest of the test and we're going to buy them all as we don't have the time to wait for the "Free Ones".
Please stand by - we'll make this work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wich Joysticks ??? Im from switzerland and im reading the Englisch French and German Forums and believe me theres actually no Joystick working doesnt matter wich brand !!!Maybe you running an Russian version we dont know or cant buy but the major brands like Logitech Saitek and even (thats the funny thing)the old Microsoft stuff will not recognice the most buttons ,speedcontroll and up and down
so dont tell me anything about joysticks i was testing about 5 diverent ones http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif
cat

battries
04-08-2006, 08:04 AM
give UBI time you got to be fkn kidding me...
Good fkn money i paid for this useless pieces of ****....good frisbee
And yeah they brought a patch out 60 odd fkn meg and still the fkn thing don't work.
Yeah sure i have great updated copy fkn protection thats gunna kill my dvd burner.
But what about the fkn game....fix the fkn thing u useless pack of c...t's.
U barstards have no idea how pissed off i am...and some frigin twit wants me to give u more time. Grow a brain d.ckhead.

TheUBILetdown
04-08-2006, 09:03 AM
UBI is sh:t. Check any of the gaming sites like gamefaqs.com, gamespot.com, etc. This craptastic title came and went like a fart in the wind. UBI sucks my ***.

Judge-ArchAngel
04-09-2006, 08:59 PM
as long as ubisoft keeps us continuosly informed of things and up to date on any corrections and makes a new patch or patches when errors/bugs are fixxed.....i will accept waiting and give the benefit of some time. everyone else should do so also...... oh and for the record I WILL BE BUYING THIS GAME SOMEWHERE / SOMEHOW. stores near me were out of it so i will either wait until they get more copies of blazing angels or maybe order from on,ine somewhere if i can find a trustworthy source.

flymomctavish
04-10-2006, 08:31 AM
I work in retail and if i sell something to the public thats isnt fit for the purpose for which it was intended then the goods are faulty!
The trade discriptions act in the uk covers the retailer and the consumer.
The goods i purchased today are faulty,your attempt to fix them was via the patch and it still dosent work.Therefor you are knowingly selling faulty goods as the game is still on the shelves and is at number 8 in the pc game chart.....you are raking it in at the expence of the poor suckers like myself who purchased it in good faith!
I suggest if it is only a few joysticks that dont work that you e-mail all retailers to ask the consumer which one they have and if it will work or not prior to them making the purchase!
If logitechs FORCE 3D had been on the 'dont work'list i wouldnt have wasted my time or money,it's fine saying be patient,you developers are getting paid to sit on your *** and develop! I on the other hand wished to play flight sims during my vacations!