PDA

View Full Version : TeamXbox coverage of GRAW Multiplayer

xflownx
02-25-2006, 06:40 AM
Hey, found these features from another poster on the XBOX.com GRAW forums..

Enjoy!

Multiplayer Details (http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1259/Tom-Clancys-Ghost-Recon-Advanced-Warfighter/p1/)

Thanks to As Wicked for originally posting these!

Multiplayer Maps (http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/1494/Ghost-Recon-Advanced-Warfighter-Multiplayer-Maps-Part-I/p1/)

xflownx
02-25-2006, 06:40 AM
Hey, found these features from another poster on the XBOX.com GRAW forums..

Enjoy!

Multiplayer Details (http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1259/Tom-Clancys-Ghost-Recon-Advanced-Warfighter/p1/)

Thanks to As Wicked for originally posting these!

Multiplayer Maps (http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/1494/Ghost-Recon-Advanced-Warfighter-Multiplayer-Maps-Part-I/p1/)

AlphaFistUK
02-25-2006, 06:54 AM
The maps look great, cant wait till they update it again.

DX-Viper
02-27-2006, 09:09 AM
What's the point of having Camo now in this game??? Seriously! With those lame <span class="ev_code_RED">Diamonds</span> all over the screen it really ruins the game and don't give me the usual answer of "You can turn those off, it's been stated numerous times." Don't be such a Fanboy!

I know and realise that but it really dumbs the game down. No need to think on where someone might be just point and aim towards the <span class="ev_code_RED">RED DIAMOND</span>. You can see in the Dry Gulch Vid the drone hovering in the air(Looks cool BTW) with nothing picked up on the drone screen but the other team is sportin' some fancy <span class="ev_code_RED">RED DIAMONDS</span>. So even though they were not picked up by the drone they still had <span class="ev_code_RED">RED DIAMONDS</span> pasted all over them.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Atleast in the OGR when sensors were on you had to check the map to see where your opponent was. You still had to find them even though you knew where they were. It was a delicate balance between checking the map and playing to survive.

piepie2006
02-27-2006, 09:16 AM
At the risk of pissing you off... YOU CAN TURN THEM OFF!

I really don't understand why you're making a big fuss over this... the beauty of GRAW is that it gives you the flexibility of setting up your game the way you want it to be...

... plus you said yourself that you're aware the diamonds can be turned off so you really are complaining for no reason it seems.

So be happy!

DX-Viper
02-27-2006, 10:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by piepie2006:
At the risk of pissing you off... YOU CAN TURN THEM OFF!

I really don't understand why you're making a big fuss over this... the beauty of GRAW is that it gives you the flexibility of setting up your game the way you want it to be...

... plus you said yourself that you're aware the diamonds can be turned off so you really are complaining for no reason it seems.

So be happy! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!

What I'm hoping for besides the quick and easy answer of it can be turned off is to why it's there in the first place? (Don't give me the it's the future answer either) If we all customize the settings to the way we all want to play there would be over 1,000 different servers going with 1-2 people in them. That's as much fun as the <span class="ev_code_RED">Red Diamonds.</span>

piepie2006
02-27-2006, 10:04 AM
I guess you're a hard one to please...

For me, the beauty of the whole system is that newbies and veterans alike can enjoy the game. If you're a newbie, you might actually appreciate having the "red diamonds" to help you out... and guess what, if you're a veteran, you can turn them off.

Since you're talking about something you will have total control over, I really don't see what your gripe is all about...

HardTimes
02-27-2006, 10:22 AM
I reckon if our boys out in Iraq had this as a real life HUD option, then everyone would be better off!

In terms of the gameplay, I think it wont matter whether they're on or off if you are a very good player as you'll be picking people off regardless! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

As people have mentioned the flexibility is there to tailor it so it should keep everyone happy. I do understand your point Viper but if you go back to the first Ghost Recon games it was very difficult to pin point enemies over large distances (especially for newcomers)... I remember watching a friend play it for the first time and he was picked off by people hundreds of yards away time and time again... without even seeing them!

Maybe they have introduced this system to eliminate some of that and as you get better then you switch it off for an increased challenge... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif

I personally like realism like you but I will play the game with them on and again with them off. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

RepXt
02-27-2006, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DX-Viper:

LMAO!

What I'm hoping for besides the quick and easy answer of it can be turned off is to why it's there in the first place? (Don't give me the it's the future answer either) If we all customize the settings to the way we all want to play there would be over 1,000 different servers going with 1-2 people in them. That's as much fun as the <span class="ev_code_RED">Red Diamonds.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's there in the first place because we should all have the right to choose ...which is good no? I'd love to have a choice between FPWV or OTS, I couldn't get into GR1 but loved GR2, we're all different in our tastes ...I'm sure peeps on your friends list will be of a similay disposition (drone off) it might only mean you have a smaller community/demographic to play with ...a lot of people newbies and non newbies might welcome the challenge of being assigned "drone patrol duties" and having to avoid/take out a drone (or use it as a magnet to draw others into a choke point when one is 'tagged')

point is it might not be a bad thing at all.

gamers today are generally 'clued up' and if they find by their own interaction with the features that it's detrimental to enjoyable gameplay ...give them the credit that real soon it'll be hard to find a server with drones on ...or NV in a day map ...let US have the choice if we like it then so be it.

DX-Viper
02-27-2006, 11:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HardTimes:
I reckon if our boys out in Iraq had this as a real life HUD option, then everyone would be better off! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roger That! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HardTimes:
As people have mentioned the flexibility is there to tailor it so it should keep everyone happy. I do understand your point Viper but if you go back to the first Ghost Recon games it was very difficult to pin point enemies over large distances (especially for newcomers)... I remember watching a friend play it for the first time and he was picked off by people hundreds of yards away time and time again... without even seeing them! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's true for every GR game(That's part of the unique gameplay that the GR series has) but now there is no challenge if Diamonds are on. I have no problem with Drones or Sensors but keep the diamonds on the Map and the HUD, not on the main viewing screen. IMO newbies are going to be more frustrated because they'll have a Huge Fricken <span class="ev_code_RED">Red Bullseye</span> Slapped on them. It will be like a day in the park shooting little kids running around with big red balloons. I personally would be up for the challenge at having a go at the SAS! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HardTimes:I personally like realism like you but I will play the game with them on and again with them off. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I too will play with them on and off and enjoy the next GR title to death like I did with the old ones. Hopefully though they'll make a GR for the adults again.

piepie2006
02-27-2006, 11:59 AM
You're making an issue out of a non-issue...

BiggSlic
02-27-2006, 12:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You can see in the Dry Gulch Vid the drone hovering in the air(Looks cool BTW) with nothing picked up on the drone screen but the other team is sportin' some fancy RED DIAMONDS. So even though they were not picked up by the drone they still had RED DIAMONDS pasted all over them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just a note...the diamonds will appear on an enemy if another soldier in your squad get's a visual on the target, not just the drone.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have no problem with Drones or Sensors but keep the diamonds on the Map and the HUD, not on the main viewing screen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

couldn't agree more...

DX-Viper
02-27-2006, 12:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by piepie2006:
You're making an issue out of a non-issue... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The issue at hand Mr. piepie is GRAW is looking like an arcade game. There are other titles out there that are fun to play with arcade tributes. There's no need for them here. GR to me atleast is at the top of the heap as far as military games go. If one wants to just jump online and get some quick action in BF2 is a great game in that aspect or SOCOM. When a gamer wants more of a challenge he looks to GR but unfortunately it's becoming too easy.

DX-Viper
02-27-2006, 12:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BiggSlic:

Just a note...the diamonds will appear on an enemy if another soldier in your squad get's a visual on the target, not just the drone.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, you're right thanks for the input BiggSlic. Just like in Pre-GR2 when you set your team(s) to Recon.

piepie2006
02-27-2006, 12:57 PM
You're once again refusing to understand... GRAW lets you play the game you want: arcade or tactical, on-line or off-line. It's all about options (red diamonds on or off, radar on or off, drone on or off, IFF on or off, respawn on or off...).

Given that half the planet will get the game on release, I'm sure you'll fine the type of game you're looking for...

... then again, you might not if you keep complaining.

plodconquer
02-27-2006, 01:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DX-Viper:
The issue at hand Mr. piepie is GRAW is looking like an arcade game. There are other titles out there that are fun to play with arcade tributes. There's no need for them here. GR to me atleast is at the top of the heap as far as military games go. If one wants to just jump online and get some quick action in BF2 is a great game in that aspect or SOCOM. When a gamer wants more of a challenge he looks to GR but unfortunately it's becoming too easy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>To answer you're original question: it adds a new depth of gameplay that wasn't in the original titles. I personally don't think it'll make the game any easier, but it will make it more fun and actually more difficult in some situations:

1) It will require players to not only keep their eyes on the environment for potential enemy threats, but also to look out for the spy drones themselves. Having the constant threat of being spotted by one of them isn't something that can be allowed, so I imagine this straining of resources will force individual players to be more aware and cunning, as well as teams to work together in instituting and guarding against spy drone measures.

2) It will prevent to some degree and potentially eliminate camping. Camping, yeah, that thing which is done by your 'adult gamers' and your 'adult games,' (heh, keep in mind that I'm 26, with a son and wife), where a player will decide its time to play defense and wait a hundred hours for someone, who assumes the other player is actively hunting them and has skill, to walk down a narrow path and get clocked in the head. With the spy drone, campers will either have to keep in constant movement or take their eyes off of the camping territory every few seconds to make sure they don't get spotted. If they do get spotted, guess what, they have to move now.

3) It will make smaller player rooms possible on massive maps. If you only want to play private games and you want to use the limited number of people on your friend's list, you were typically forced to play on small maps, lest you be searching for hours on end within the map itself. Now, someone can issue orders to the spy drone to track a certain area and seek out the enemy location. The other team can do the same and as both posture for better position, the gameplay is enhanced and the tactical/strategic element of it is further advanced because of this fifth element that can bring both victory and defeat.

4) Cooperative matches will be more bearable. With a group of four or five players on a Summit Strike map like Rolling Hills, it can take a while to complete a battle session where you have no way points or specific objectives other than seek and destroy. The spy drone will allow players to locate hostile hotspots and conduct actions to corner, or even surround them. It will enhance the level of gameplay and strategy, but ultimately now allowing it to drag on and on.

5) It'll put standard definition and high-definition on the same level, whereas HD visuals would get the consistent advantage because of the resolution. Because of the nature of the series, it's extremely important to be able to see, in most cases, a long way off and with great detail. A lot of variation will exist in terms of the majority of people with standard definition televisions and with the Xbox 360 pushing high-definition televisions. It would clearly be unfair for the game to allow matches between someone with a 480i SDTV to play against a 720p or 1080i HDTV. This feature bridges the gaps and allows everyone to be on equal footing, which will make for better competition and in the end, a more challenging game online.

I didn't care for the idea of the spy drones at first sight, but after playing Ghost Recon: Summit Strike quite a bit, the advantages are numerous and obvious to me. I think there should be more of a concern over the night/infrared vision which will definitely be exploited online.

Now, like everyone said, it can be toggled on or off. So, it's going to essentially be up to you and your friends. You shouldn't really have a problem with this feature if you actually play with 'adult gamers' as you seem to think are above all of the riff raff. I don't see any problem with Ubisoft providing a choice, as the more choices there are the better the end result and the longevity of the game's success. Ubisoft knows this and they're going to make sure everyone knows that they know this through GRAW's feature system.

If you're going to continue to cry about this, I'm not certain you need an adult game. You may want to consider Barbie's Horse Adventures or something...

DX-Viper
02-27-2006, 01:33 PM
You're once again refusing to understand... GRAW lets you play the game you want: arcade or tactical, on-line or off-line. It's all about options (red diamonds on or off, radar on or off, drone on or off, IFF on or off, respawn on or off...).

Given that half the planet will get the game on release, I'm sure you'll fine the type of game you're looking for...

... then again, you might not if you keep complaining. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're beginning to sound like a Fanboy Mr. piepie. You obviously read my first post so I'm not sure why you keep telling me I can turn off the diamonds.

HardTimes
02-27-2006, 01:40 PM
I reckon if our boys out in Iraq had this as a real life HUD option, then everyone would be better off! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Roger That! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

As people have mentioned the flexibility is there to tailor it so it should keep everyone happy. I do understand your point Viper but if you go back to the first Ghost Recon games it was very difficult to pin point enemies over large distances (especially for newcomers)... I remember watching a friend play it for the first time and he was picked off by people hundreds of yards away time and time again... without even seeing them! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's true for every GR game(That's part of the unique gameplay that the GR series has) but now there is no challenge if Diamonds are on. I have no problem with Drones or Sensors but keep the diamonds on the Map and the HUD, not on the main viewing screen. IMO newbies are going to be more frustrated because they'll have a Huge Fricken <span class="ev_code_RED">Red Bullseye</span> Slapped on them. It will be like a day in the park shooting little kids running around with big red balloons. I personally would be up for the challenge at having a go at the SAS! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HardTimes:I personally like realism like you but I will play the game with them on and again with them off. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I too will play with them on and off and enjoy the next GR title to death like I did with the old ones. Hopefully though they'll make a GR for the adults again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I too, wouldn't mind a little tit'for'tat' with the SAS... we should team up http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DX-Viper
02-27-2006, 02:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by plodconquer:

If you're going to continue to cry about this, I'm not certain you need an adult game. You may want to consider Barbie's Horse Adventures or something... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't cried at all and I got bored of BHA on the gameboy advance.

You brought up some good points and I thought at last here's someone that can atleast have a convo with but you had to throw a little flame in there eh. Tsk Tsk http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

But as you were saying there are new Next Gen Graphics here to be enjoyed and they are going to be obscured with those <span class="ev_code_RED">Red Diamonds.</span>

HDR meant we could re-create all the subtleties of "real" lighting. This means that the player will be somewhat "blinded" as it were when he looks towards the sun or that his sight adapts progressively when viewing obscure areas (tone-mapping). This also permitted us to render the many different times of day in a realistic manner from sunrise to evening, which was crucial in terms of the immersive experience we wanted to give the player. We wanted the player to feel the pressure that time put on his mission as well as the tactical implications that lighting and times of day have on the battlefield. You really notice this when looking at mission three, as you have enormous detail in terms of lighting and can fully appreciate the beauty of the real-time light and soft shadows that we applied.

This is taken from the recent Dev Diaries #3. It's all pointless if all you see is a <span class="ev_code_RED">Red Diamond.</span>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by plodconquer:5) It'll put standard definition and high-definition on the same level, whereas HD visuals would get the consistent advantage because of the resolution. Because of the nature of the series, it's extremely important to be able to see, in most cases, a long way off and with great detail. A lot of variation will exist in terms of the majority of people with standard definition televisions and with the Xbox 360 pushing high-definition televisions. It would clearly be unfair for the game to allow matches between someone with a 480i SDTV to play against a 720p or 1080i HDTV. This feature bridges the gaps and allows everyone to be on equal footing, which will make for better competition and in the end, a more challenging game online. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right that having a HDTV in it's 720p glory with the 5.1 cranked has it's advantage over a Black and white mono TV but to use the <span class="ev_code_RED">Red Diamonds</span> as an arguement to bridge the gap between the two is not going to cut it.

I'm not sure what you mean by camping though plod? I guess it could happen in LMS with no respawns but I don't play LMS. There's no point to it like in the RS series, no objective other than do what you can to survive to be the last man standing. It really wasn't untill Gr 2 when the Socom and the RS players came over that throwing around the term "Camper" was meant to be insulting.

DX-Viper
02-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Did you see that reality show with the civilians in a survivor type gameplay with the SAS HardTimes?

I would have loved to have an opportunity like that. It would be very challenging which is all I want from the GR series again.

piepie2006
02-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Sorry I'm not a native speaker of English... I don't get the "fan-boy" meaning. If you mean that I'm a fan of GR, then the answer is a resounding yes. If you mean I'm a fan of flexibility, then yes again...

Chatlistic
02-27-2006, 02:23 PM
When he said in the coverage to "not expect international guns like in RS3" does that mean we aren't going to get guns like the FAMAS, AK-47, G36K, AUG, etc. Because if not, my interest in this game just went down a few notches. I mean, I'm all for realism but variety is good. Has anyone play First to Fight? Only being able to choose either a Ak-47 or M16 was REALLY boring. Please someone clarify if they have these?

HardTimes
02-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Did you see that reality show with the civilians in a survivor type gameplay with the SAS HardTimes?

I would have loved to have an opportunity like that. It would be very challenging which is all I want from the GR series again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, are you tough enough?

Very good program and the guys on there push them to the limits!!

It would be good to see how an excellent gamer team got on against a real squad of soldiers on a virtual battlefield and then switch to paintball or real combat (blanks of course) to see how a none virtual battlefield performance pans out!

Would make great television!

DX-Viper
02-27-2006, 02:40 PM
Sorry I'm not a native speaker of English... I don't get the "fan-boy" meaning. If you mean that I'm a fan of GR, then the answer is a resounding yes. If you mean I'm a fan of flexibility, then yes again... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No worries eh. Here ya go.

Fanboy= adj : marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea; "rabid isolationist" [syn: fanatical, overzealous, rabid] n : a person motivated by irrational enthusiasm (as for a cause); "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"--Winston Churchill [syn: fiend]

Playstation gamers tend to be fanboys as do Chevy lovers. The see no flaw in their product of choice and will die defending it. Even when one can point out hard facts that there is a flaw they completely ignore it and lash out on anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Linkedscorpion
02-27-2006, 02:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chatlistic:
When he said in the coverage to "not expect international guns like in RS3" does that mean we aren't going to get guns like the FAMAS, AK-47, G36K, AUG, etc. Because if not, my interest in this game just went down a few notches. I mean, I'm all for realism but variety is good. Has anyone play First to Fight? Only being able to choose either a Ak-47 or M16 was REALLY boring. Please someone clarify if they have these? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, if i were you I, wouldnt worry so much about the weapons. There is a possibility everyone wont there favorite gun, but trust me, GRAW will be on a Dual layer dvd (thats around 8gigs i beleive). Ubi has plenty of room to make a great weapons list and future updates will fill in some spots. so dont worry.

and one more thing that has been bothering me. on campaign maybe or if there werent any urban MP maps i dont see guns like the FAMAS or the MP5. i mean, the type of guns like the m8, M16 and .50cal or the m60 might be used but the urban type guns are ??? to me

DX-Viper
02-27-2006, 02:54 PM

I would have loved to have an opportunity like that. It would be very challenging which is all I want from the GR series again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very good program and the guys on there push them to the limits!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya that's the show. I hope they do another one. It was tough!

It would be good to see how an excellent gamer team got on against a real squad of soldiers on a virtual battlefield and then switch to paintball or real combat (blanks of course) to see how a none virtual battlefield performance pans out!

Would make great television! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would put my money on the trained soldiers forsure when it came to paintball/airsoft that's forsure!

It might be comical to see all the OTS fans realising that their view of choice is very unrealistic as they are being slaughtered camping behind objects.

piepie2006
02-27-2006, 03:36 PM
"no flaw in their product"? "will die defending it"?

I don't see myself in these definitions. What I do say is that you whine about a non-issue. If the red diamonds were a fixed implementation (read "unable to turn on or off") then I would understand your point. But your pointless diss of an "option" makes no sense to me whatsoever...

HardTimes
02-27-2006, 04:06 PM

Very good program and the guys on there push them to the limits!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya that's the show. I hope they do another one. It was tough!

Would make great television! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would put my money on the trained soldiers forsure when it came to paintball/airsoft that's forsure!

It might be comical to see all the OTS fans realising that their view of choice is very unrealistic as they are being slaughtered camping behind objects. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, well of course! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DX-Viper
02-27-2006, 06:00 PM

I don't see myself in these definitions. What I do say is that you whine about a non-issue. If the red diamonds were a fixed implementation (read "unable to turn on or off") then I would understand your point. But your pointless diss of an "option" makes no sense to me whatsoever... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't whined whatsoever about the <span class="ev_code_RED">Red Diamonds</span>. I'm simply stating that having them in the game regardless of the option to turn them off makes GR arcadey especially the health meter on enemy soldiers and vehicles. They fill up the screen taking away from the visuals. I've been with the series from the beginning and will continue gaming with GRAW. It may not be the game of the year like the first one but I'm hoping it will atleast be better than average.

These forums are for people like myself and others to discuss things about the game. Whether it be about the storyline, gameplay or options. You're happy and content with what you have heard about the game and I'm happy for you. If you have nothing to add to the community other than that there should be nothing more from you to say except "I just picked up GRAW and it's awesome!" Untill then I have nothing more to say to you.

Good day Mr. piepie I bid the farewell.

KeyzerSoze1979
02-27-2006, 06:04 PM

I don't see myself in these definitions. What I do say is that you whine about a non-issue. If the red diamonds were a fixed implementation (read "unable to turn on or off") then I would understand your point. But your pointless diss of an "option" makes no sense to me whatsoever... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't whined whatsoever about the <span class="ev_code_RED">Red Diamonds</span>. I'm simply stating that having them in the game regardless of the option to turn them off makes GR arcadey especially the health meter on enemy soldiers and vehicles. They fill up the screen taking away from the visuals. I've been with the series from the beginning and will continue gaming with GRAW. It may not be the game of the year like the first one but I'm hoping it will atleast be better than average.

These forums are for people like myself and others to discuss things about the game. Whether it be about the storyline, gameplay or options. You're happy and content with what you have heard about the game and I'm happy for you. If you have nothing to add to the community other than that there should be nothing more from you to say except "I just picked up GRAW and it's awesome!" Untill then I have nothing more to say to you.

Good day Mr. piepie I bid the farewell. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We all look forward to playing GRAW and hopefully once you do Viper youll be a happy person.

SirGreekFire
02-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Shouldn't TeamXbox have an update with new maps tonite?