PDA

View Full Version : SC:CT Trailer 2 - My Thoughts

chaos_theory16
02-17-2005, 01:08 AM
After downloading the second trailer to SC:CT, I thought it was absolutely amazing!!! I remember saying that in a screenshot someone posted of his face from the introduction of the Lighthouse level, for the demo, that it didn't look like Sam at all. After watching the video, and how he moved, he looked more human, and he looked just great. I know it might be late, talking about

chaos_theory16
02-17-2005, 01:08 AM
After downloading the second trailer to SC:CT, I thought it was absolutely amazing!!! I remember saying that in a screenshot someone posted of his face from the introduction of the Lighthouse level, for the demo, that it didn't look like Sam at all. After watching the video, and how he moved, he looked more human, and he looked just great. I know it might be late, talking about

Knot3D
02-17-2005, 01:15 AM
The close up shot of Sam in the new official trailer is fmv CGi. I really like the new styling of Sam's face better than in PT's.

chaos_theory16
02-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Ah yes, me to. He's a lot more human. I remember saying in a screenshot, it didn't look like him at all! But after watching how he moves, and all that, it looks great!

Anochili86
02-17-2005, 02:00 PM
Do you have a link to where this new trailer is? Or is it the I believe video you're talking about.

Secret_Shadow13
02-17-2005, 02:03 PM
DID anyone say human? Ahhhh run for your life its eating me ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SikoraB
02-17-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm a little skeptic, and I dont think the CGI moddel resembles the ingame one. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ceab17
02-17-2005, 02:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SikoraB:
I'm a little skeptic, and I dont think the CGI moddel resembles the ingame one. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
so? thats great! i hate when games are clearly seperated by in-game and CGI graphics. it kind of takes you away from the experience.