PDA

View Full Version : RGB image durring scan, IR image everywhere else

adessmith
12-03-2010, 07:39 AM
I just played the demo of Your Shape, and I have to say I was very impressed.

One thing that blew my mind, was when it did the full body scan, for a brief period an RGB image was displayed over the top of the IR image. This was a WOW moment for us.
And then it went away...
At some point durring the scan, it reverted back to IR only.

I recently noticed that on a TV spot which has been playing lately, there is a person doing an exersise while the RGB image is being displayed, however, at another point in the video it shows only the IR version.

Is there some way to turn on and off the RGB image display? What causes it to display sometimes, and not others? In the full version can you opt to have it on all the time?

adessmith
12-03-2010, 07:39 AM

One thing that blew my mind, was when it did the full body scan, for a brief period an RGB image was displayed over the top of the IR image. This was a WOW moment for us.
And then it went away...

I recently noticed that on a TV spot which has been playing lately, there is a person doing an exersise while the RGB image is being displayed, however, at another point in the video it shows only the IR version.

Is there some way to turn on and off the RGB image display? What causes it to display sometimes, and not others? In the full version can you opt to have it on all the time?

O3SilverCobra
12-03-2010, 02:47 PM
You can change this by stepping on the circle to the left I believe the purple one. You can select multiple different colors or have the RGB image.

Spectra_FD
12-03-2010, 07:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adessmith:

And then it went away...

Is there some way to turn on and off the RGB image display? What causes it to display sometimes, and not others? In the full version can you opt to have it on all the time? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

O3SilverCobra is right. When you sign into the game an option for "Skin" comes up and if you step on it you can change the color of your avatar in game. There are a lot of different "skins" to choose from.

I have the RGB one you are talking about as my default.

* note that some of the skins look the same but they are not. so if you think you have seen all of them and it wasn't there, keep picking to cycle through until you find it. My husband thought it wasn't available to him. But it was only because he didn't realize there were more then the few he had looked at.