PDA

View Full Version : Changable magazine?

Ninja_WrEcK
02-28-2005, 06:17 PM
When reloading the weapon and you see your teammate reloading to you see the clip change out for instance him pulling the clip out of the gun and then put it back in like in MOHAA OR SP..the clip changed out when they reloading due to the videos i dont think so yes no?

Ninja_WrEcK
02-28-2005, 06:17 PM
When reloading the weapon and you see your teammate reloading to you see the clip change out for instance him pulling the clip out of the gun and then put it back in like in MOHAA OR SP..the clip changed out when they reloading due to the videos i dont think so yes no?

TDC_kar98
02-28-2005, 06:22 PM
Yea i want to know this to, so many games reload and the mag dont come out, kinda turns me away from the game, except for GhostRecon2 love that game terrible ai though.

TennesseeTitans
02-28-2005, 06:22 PM
I'm pretty sure that they will remove the clip and get a new one if that's what you're asking. Most vids are somewhat old.

Ninja_WrEcK
02-28-2005, 06:25 PM
but in the 3D screens if you do it slowy you dont see it come out

DNITZ1984
02-28-2005, 07:31 PM
I think they will take it out. Every game ive played they take it out. I dont see how you can accualy see stuff in those screanshots

okotta87
02-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Okay, of all the stupid **** to whine about, this has to be at the top. Who cares if they reload "correctly" or not? It's a **** video game. If they don't have everything down to the perfect pinpoint you guys want, you're not getting it or it's going to make you think twice about the game?

Seriously guys. If the game isn't perfect (which it won't be, but it will still be great to the maximum) just deal with it. Nothing's perfect, so cut them some slack if the developers haven't gotten everything to be realistic. Remember, it's authentic, not realistic. Though I don't doubt they aimed for that as well. They do have a deadline and a budget, you know. Not everything everyone wants will be added in just because you suggest it.

Titums
02-28-2005, 10:32 PM
yo ******* ^^ why dont you stfu, he was asking a question

i for one would also like to know this