PDA

View Full Version : Theory on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Truth thing (Spoilers)

ShadowWalker1
06-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Alright, since I suck at openings I'll get straight to the point. When in the AC:B truth you hear subject 16 say "She is not who you think she is." Everyone immediately thought "Oh Lucy was a templar." Here I plan to show you my far out guess on why this ISN'T so.

While reading some thread like this I saw that the computer lady said something about feelings and all that jazz during clusters, and that Desmond will see her purpose yet. I think 16 wants to warn you of her and who she is/was.

Now before you say this is all to dumb to be true I beg you to remember this is Assassins Creed and any far out crap could be just as close to the truth as and other thing.

In a side point I want to ask - Anyone feel Altiar wearing White and Ezio wearing black have something to do with the old White animus background and Revelations black background? Thanks for reading btw =D

ShadowWalker1
06-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Alright, since I suck at openings I'll get straight to the point. When in the AC:B truth you hear subject 16 say "She is not who you think she is." Everyone immediately thought "Oh Lucy was a templar." Here I plan to show you my far out guess on why this ISN'T so.

While reading some thread like this I saw that the computer lady said something about feelings and all that jazz during clusters, and that Desmond will see her purpose yet. I think 16 wants to warn you of her and who she is/was.

Now before you say this is all to dumb to be true I beg you to remember this is Assassins Creed and any far out crap could be just as close to the truth as and other thing.

In a side point I want to ask - Anyone feel Altiar wearing White and Ezio wearing black have something to do with the old White animus background and Revelations black background? Thanks for reading btw =D

lanep25
06-09-2011, 04:00 PM
What is your point?

ShadowWalker1
06-09-2011, 08:34 PM
To provide an extremely random theory on what might be going on http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif Well honestly I also wanted to see if anyone else had the crazy idea I had (which it seems not.)

lanep25
06-10-2011, 11:37 AM
What I meant by,"What is your point?" is that your first post is an idea but not very understandable. Read over it yourself, put yourself in some else shoes: Is it understable?; Does it make sense?

I read over it and was trying to piece it together, but I wasn't sure what you meant, that's why I said, "What's your point?"

Black_Widow9
06-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please check here-
The Ending of AC:Brotherhood *SPOILERS* (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/6681079298/p/1)

ShadowWalker1
06-10-2011, 07:53 PM
@lanep25
Sorry I completely misunderstood you and yeah, I do see what you mean XD. Idk if this will be any clearer but here goes :

The computer lady I was referring to was the one who you hear say "Welcome to the animus" in multiplayer. She also provides hints and tips throughout the game. From what I read on a thread (sorry i don't have the link to it =/) she states some sort of feeling emotion line during a "Truth" cluster in AC B.

In my far out theory I was attempting to connect subject 16's "She is not who you think she is." warning from the complete "Truth" in AC B to her as from what I also read in that thread stated she said Desmond was see her purpose soon enough. TBH I'm not 100% any of this happens during "Truth" clusters and maybe I was reading complete falsities, but this is what I was poorly trying to get across. Sorry if this isn't clearer http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

PS : Thanks Black_Widow9 for that link =D

assassincolby
10-11-2011, 07:00 PM
well im just adding to this the computer lady who you guys are suspecting to be the woman subject 16 is talking about "she isnt who you think she is" maybe it could be the goddess lady at the end.
maybe she is a fake goddess that the templars made up to trick the assassins and they already beat the god people who say there is a terror coming on to the world. maybe the terror is even that the assassins could have became weak that is suggested constantly by lucy. and if the goddess was a fake that would make sense why lucy was killed because the templars were mad she was a traitor

ihal
11-05-2011, 06:21 PM
My personal theory is that The Truth from Brotherhood was mostly to "reassemble" Subject 16's AI-style self inside the Animus. In other words, assemble him back together.

As to who he's warning you about, it could be Lucy, could be someone else. For all we know, it was Juno he was trying to stop Desmond from interacting with, given the results in the Apple Vault.