PDA

View Full Version : Easter eggs...

UserKevin636
07-31-2005, 11:45 AM
I have just recently started playing SvM with a few friends and I would like a list of all the easter eggs in SvM and how to do them? (I looked but I couldn't find how, plus this is easier.)

Thanks in advance.

UserKevin636
07-31-2005, 11:45 AM
I have just recently started playing SvM with a few friends and I would like a list of all the easter eggs in SvM and how to do them? (I looked but I couldn't find how, plus this is easier.)

Thanks in advance.

scworld
07-31-2005, 12:54 PM
3:
Museum: UFO near spy spawn
Factory: Disco in Middle Corridor (B?)
Aquarius: Floating fish and bubbles in Pirates Room

How to do, look around the forums. It is listed...

shadownet4
07-31-2005, 05:18 PM
UFO on Museum: In the Exibition room (Not sure i havnt played SvM in a while) go up the stairs and you will see a billboard thing hanging from the ceiling, go to the higher one and jump and hang on it then jump over (Or off?) then go back to the spy spawn and look up into the sky to the right and eventually a UFO will come.

DISCO on Factory: In the big room (Told you i havnt played in awhile) Ill just walk you through of how to get there. From the spy spawn go to the vent and get off at the first right then go threw the other vent and then to the left and your in the vent that leads into the room. go up top to the catwalks and by the end of the room where the 3 white windows are there is a box, jump onto the box then the railing and there is a pole, climb it and then jump off and you can figure out where the lights are on.

FISH on Aquaris: go the the pirate room (Green Room) and go to the stairs and look around on the stairs for the signal to do the coop action to lead you up to nowhere and jump and run around up there until you see the fish and bubbles.

Dont know if i made anything to clear or not but like i said, iv been playing the single player a lot more.

Thr0nyX
08-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Dont bother looking for the 'Ghost' if you've read it somewhere,
Mulder and Scully are on vacation.