PDA

View Full Version : Flying COOP missions online

jessi1
05-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Can someone tell me how to join COOP games thru hypperlobby, everytime i see them on warclouds i cant seem to find any info(settings, mission,etc) about it, also i dont no how to join in. They look like a lot of fun and would love to start flying them, can anyone tell me where i can find them (servers) and how to go about joining them, Thanks in advance. Blackpulpit

jessi1
05-04-2005, 11:35 AM
Can someone tell me how to join COOP games thru hypperlobby, everytime i see them on warclouds i cant seem to find any info(settings, mission,etc) about it, also i dont no how to join in. They look like a lot of fun and would love to start flying them, can anyone tell me where i can find them (servers) and how to go about joining them, Thanks in advance. Blackpulpit

Tully__
05-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Warclouds is team/goal based Dogfight (unless they've changed in the last couple of weeks), not coop. For coops you have to click in one of the slots in the Coop space next to the pilots list (not the top slot, that's for the host) and wait 'til the host launches. There're also 3 more coop spaces in the coop room. Click on the "General Room" heading in the center of the window (next to the time readout) and select "Cooperative Room" from the drop down list to see the other three (or press Alt-2).

If there's already a coop host waiting for people to join his mission, click the "Info" button next to the "Coop 1" heading (or Coop 2/3/4 if those are the ones you're joining) to see the difficulty settings.

For mission role, most hosts will post a mission description in chat and the briefings are usually fairly informative.

If you want to join a Dogfight, click on the server name and click on the "Join" button. This should start the game and connect you to the server. Once the mission is loaded and you're in the briefing screen, the briefing should give details of your objectives and any server rules. For servers like Warclouds and Greatergreen their websites will also have information about what maps, planesets and server rules apply.