PDA

View Full Version : Can't find the red tentmaster

barilori2
08-12-2007, 04:11 PM
I can't find the red tentmaster in Campaign IV. The dragon has a tan tent near it and I've searched everywhere for the red one.

barilori2
08-12-2007, 04:11 PM
I can't find the red tentmaster in Campaign IV. The dragon has a tan tent near it and I've searched everywhere for the red one.

PhoenixReborn06
08-12-2007, 04:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by barilori2:
I can't find the red tentmaster in Campaign IV. The dragon has a tan tent near it and I've searched everywhere for the red one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The one near the dragon (near your starting castle is the red one. What patch are you on?...do you really need that last obelisk piece, did you get all the others?

barilori2
08-12-2007, 07:38 PM
I have all the other obelisks. However, I can't find the spot I'm supposed to dig. Can you help with that? I've been cruising along in the game until this point.

I thought I downloaded the most recent patch (in answer to your question). However, when I pass the cursor over the red tent it says it's tan. I have the key for it but it won't open the red gate.

PhoenixReborn06
08-12-2007, 09:09 PM
*Spoilers*

Well this page has a spoiler/walkthrough with x's marked.

http://www.celestialheavens.com/viewpage.php?id=597

However, my tear when I played this mission a couple days ago, may have been a little more south.

It is always on a road. Additionally, in my latest game it would say "the tear is slightly north" etc. when digging.