PDA

View Full Version : Download Problem

IH_The_Psycho
11-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Earlier today, the Playstation Store was down for maintenance for a few hours, and during that time, I decided to redeem 10 points for the AC2 theme for the PS3. Everything went fine until it tried to go to the download page, where it gave me an error, and now the theme doesn't show up in the "My Downloads" section. The UPlay section of AC2 says I've already got it, but I can't download it anywhere now. Any help would be great.

IH_The_Psycho
11-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Earlier today, the Playstation Store was down for maintenance for a few hours, and during that time, I decided to redeem 10 points for the AC2 theme for the PS3. Everything went fine until it tried to go to the download page, where it gave me an error, and now the theme doesn't show up in the "My Downloads" section. The UPlay section of AC2 says I've already got it, but I can't download it anywhere now. Any help would be great.

McGregor-J
11-17-2009, 10:55 PM
Same problem here. Sent a question regarding the issue to customer support so hopefully that will offer some kind of fix.

rankftw
11-18-2009, 07:44 AM
I am also having this problem.

ms-kleaneasy
11-18-2009, 07:55 AM
I'm not aware of any specific issues but will see what I can find out, bear in mind this service is currently in beta though so some problems are inevitable