PDA

View Full Version : Total Noob Please tip

Endro1018
10-27-2007, 10:23 PM
Yo, and thanks for reading my post. First of all i would like to know what Submachene gun to use.

2nd i would like to know what armer and clothing i should wear.

Also why are people so pissyass when u do something wrong.

Please tip me and comment if you would. thanks

Endro1018
10-27-2007, 10:23 PM
Yo, and thanks for reading my post. First of all i would like to know what Submachene gun to use.

Please tip me and comment if you would. thanks

ReesePuff
10-28-2007, 10:46 AM
First off, it's really all personal preferences. Im my opinion, the best submachine gun is the MP9, but I rather use the MTAR or FAMAS. (Which are assault rifles)

I don't wear any armour, I like speed. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Endro1018
10-28-2007, 11:47 AM
Thanks i appreciate the tip mabey we can meet up on live or somthing. Thanks

zak-greenwell98
10-28-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm mostly a noob too, but my personal favs of the subgun class are the MP7 and the P90. if you use the MP7, a reflex sight is a smart attachment, but if you use the P90, just stick with the standard sight. And remember to use short bursts, not a long, wasteful spray.

JohnnieWalk1976
10-28-2007, 08:42 PM
If you like submachine guns, as I do, go with the P90 or the MP7. They both have excellent accuracy and plenty of rounds in the clip (50 and 40 respectively). When you start feeling more comfortable with your aim, you can graduate to the MP9. It has less ammo, but does more damage. It also has a higher rate of fire which is good except that it depletes your clip super fast.
As for armor, I suggest medium or light for noobs, none for pros, and heavy for nobody. I use light. Finally, the hell with people who get angry.
As great as it is, it's just an electronic toy. As you improve, you'll hear less and less complaints. Trust me, I know. Good luck. Have fun.

levi117
10-28-2007, 09:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zak-greenwell98:
I'm mostly a noob too, but my personal favs of the subgun class are the MP7 and the P90. if you use the MP7, a reflex sight is a smart attachment, but if you use the P90, just stick with the standard sight. And remember to use short bursts, not a long, wasteful spray. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
the p90 and the mp7a1 are both really good guns to start out with, and as the guy above me said, use the mp9 when you are confident with your aim. i used to use the reflex sight 24-7 when i first started playing this game but trust me, the rifle scope is better, when someone is within 10 ft, you don't need the reflex scope, it will waste time, just aim with the circle you have on the screen, the scope gives you an option to get people at a distance, Rifle scope is better than the reflex scope. as armour and clothing goes, just make your guy look as cool as you want, it really has no differnce except the speed, less armour, more speed, even with heavy armour, it might save 3 bullets but people are shooting you with full auto so it wont matter, light armour at most is what i suggest.

zak-greenwell98
10-29-2007, 06:21 AM
Is it even possible to put a rifle scope on an smg? I didnt think it was. But the standard sight on the P90 is awsome for close range, which is all you should use the P90 for.

SKSkareKrow
10-29-2007, 07:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zak-greenwell98:
Is it even possible to put a rifle scope on an smg? I didnt think it was. But the standard sight on the P90 is awsome for close range, which is all you should use the P90 for. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
P90 is decent on single-shot at long range.

cypher235
10-29-2007, 01:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Endro1018:

Please tip me and comment if you would. thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First learn to use an assault rifle. If you absolutely have to use an smg the mp9, mp5n, and p90 are going to be the easiest and most deadly to use. The two most used assault rifles are the famas and mtar21 so you might want to pick up one of those two before you try the others.

Second, try wearing no armor at first. You'll be able to get to the key choke points quicker than someone wearing armor. If you have to wear armor don't use more than four bars of protection. Anything more than that is useless and only slows you down.

Third, people get so pissed when people do something wrong because most of them have been playing this game for a year straight and have a tough time dealing with new people who haven't yet learned the game.

If you'd like to learn or just want some practice send me a message on xbl. My gt's ii cypher x. My friends and I are constantly practicing in sharpshooter rooms. That way you can't really get mad at a new person for doing something wrong because it's not a team game.

Anyways hope that answers some of your questions and good luck with Rainbow.

AKAwinner
10-29-2007, 09:04 PM
I just use w/e looks the coolest....?

Endro1018
11-02-2007, 05:52 PM
WOW thanks for tips guys i relly appreciate it i would love it if you guys would add me as friend on Xbox live and i would surely play with you guys any time.

sergeanthelmet
11-04-2007, 03:13 AM
This post has been a great get to the point post for me I can tell you. The replies to Total noob have been so helpful to me also. I've always thought the famas is really the only gun you need with this game I feel, due to its high rate of fire and low recoil. Try shooting different guns at a wall at medium distance and without adjusting aim, keep your finger on the trigger while emptying a full clip and see how each gun rears up on recoil!! It's amazing to see how un accurate they are but how deadly they can be with short bursts!! The mp9 is a fave of mine on really close quarters maps like lvu campus which although is a rather large map in total, it always brings on a very intimate fight like so many maps, which is why the game is so much fun, and in my oppinion, may just be the all time fave of every one in some years to come...! Well, just my prediction anyway.