PDA

View Full Version : WE NEED A ***NEW*** RAINBOW SIX.....

BigMagic413
03-06-2011, 12:57 PM
WHEN WILL THERE BE ANOTHER RAINBOW SIX NEW GAME RELEASE...???...I'VE LOVED THIS GAME SINCE IT WAS FIRST RELEASED.......I HAVE CONTINUED TO FOLLOW THE TITLE AND I NEED THIS GAME IN MY LIFE......PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ON....ITS BEEN TOO LONG...!!!!!...THIS IS THE BEST AND MOST REALISTIC (SHOOTER) IN HISTORY AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.....PLEASE HELP ME.....!!!!

BigMagic413
03-06-2011, 12:57 PM
WHEN WILL THERE BE ANOTHER RAINBOW SIX NEW GAME RELEASE...???...I'VE LOVED THIS GAME SINCE IT WAS FIRST RELEASED.......I HAVE CONTINUED TO FOLLOW THE TITLE AND I NEED THIS GAME IN MY LIFE......PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ON....ITS BEEN TOO LONG...!!!!!...THIS IS THE BEST AND MOST REALISTIC (SHOOTER) IN HISTORY AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.....PLEASE HELP ME.....!!!!

Zrogge
03-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Much Agreed We need anothe "Vegas" type game hell put it in New York or 50 million other places but YES WE NEED THIS

Real720
03-07-2011, 01:29 AM
We do need another Rainbow Six game, one that's actually good. And for the record, Vegas is not only unrealistic, in general, but also too easy.

Needless to say, even though I'm not expecting much out of Ubi, at this point, I'm willing to give them another chance.

QuikNsilnT
03-07-2011, 09:07 AM
PLZ UBIsoft NO MORE VEGAS!!!
Take us on a journey tracking down international terrorist bad guys around the globe, like the old days of R6.

Release Rogue Spear on the xbox360 Arcade?

Tell us something is in the works at least!

JMan1c1347
03-07-2011, 02:57 PM
<span class="ev_code_BROWN">

We need a new R6. Contrary to real's never-ending
random single-post on-nearly-every-thread banter,
it shouldn't be like old-school or vegas. There
are some good things from both that can be kept
but it should be something new & original altogether.

</span>

QuikNsilnT
03-08-2011, 09:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JMan1c1347:
<span class="ev_code_BROWN">
it should be something new & original altogether.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree 100%

DietzNL
03-08-2011, 01:25 PM
I think we will know before or on E3...

BRASHEN2007
03-08-2011, 03:30 PM
They can do whatever they want with the singleplayer. But with multiplayer what we need more than anything is options. IE the option to play the game exactly like old bow or vegas. And any new gameplay mechanics should be optional as well.

Repulse.
03-10-2011, 02:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by QuikNsilnT:
PLZ UBIsoft NO MORE VEGAS!!!
Take us on a journey tracking down international terrorist bad guys around the globe, like the old days of R6.

Release Rogue Spear on the xbox360 Arcade?

Tell us something is in the works at least! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I couldn't agree any more.... But I'd personally prefer a reboot of Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow for Original XBOX..

Aj6627
03-10-2011, 03:43 AM
I'd love a Rainbow Six Trilogy HD remake with R6 + EW, RS + UO + BT, and R63 + BA. That should easily fit onto one or two discs since the original games all came on CDs, and the only ones that required DVDs were R63 and BA for Xbox.

ll_EN3MY_ll
03-12-2011, 11:59 PM
PLEASE COME OUT WITH ANOTHER RAINBOW SIX GAME!! I dont care where it is!!! lol it could be in africa for all i care.. i just love your games and you guys are way over due.. 2006:vegas 1. 2008:vegas 2. 2010: ?? wtf. please come out!!