PDA

View Full Version : R6V Ranking Problems

broncos27
10-02-2007, 04:15 PM
I have played more games, played longer(as in more hours), I have won more and I have mroe kills than several peopl I know and they are already Elites while I am still a major. They said that their rank bars fill up as they go, mine only fill up when they are fully full...My rank is not working right, how can this be fixed?

broncos27
10-02-2007, 04:15 PM
I have played more games, played longer(as in more hours), I have won more and I have mroe kills than several peopl I know and they are already Elites while I am still a major. They said that their rank bars fill up as they go, mine only fill up when they are fully full...My rank is not working right, how can this be fixed?

Bonfire-
10-02-2007, 10:18 PM
kills have nothing to do with rank, you could have 0 kills and 10k deaths and still get to elite.. my guess is its working fine, just taking more time than you actually tought it would. also maybe your friends played alot of t-hunt to get to their rank so their time played and kill total would be way off compared to their rank..

broncos27
10-03-2007, 07:02 AM
My main point is that I played with them whenever they got on, but that's not even my biggest question...Shouldn't the bars fill up as they go, as in 1/4 1/2, etc...Mine don't do that, I mean I have played non-stop for four days now and my fourth bar on my Major rank hasn't filled, and I got the first two in one day.

Bonfire-
10-03-2007, 11:52 AM
go to this page (http://www.ick.bz/pdfs/vegas_points.pdf) for a chart of all the ranks and how much xp it takes to level up.. hope that helps you.

F-R-E-S-H
10-04-2007, 08:51 AM
Nothings wrong with your ranking. It takes time...and points. The bars fill up slower. Your friends are most likely playing t-hunt to get there ranks highers - I would put money on it. That, or they find themselves on the winning team of Attack and Defend alot.

Ryan_safc
10-21-2007, 10:48 AM
I Havent Had A Problem With My Rank Yet Exept When It Got Restated When i Was A Major http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif, but now im a captain So im nearly there.

PSN: Rymackem