PDA

View Full Version : Co-Op ERRORS

LOUC1FER
06-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Ok me and my friend have tried for about 2 1/2 hrs to play just ONE co-op story match and when he makes the room and i try to join it says "CONNECTING" on HIS screen and "JOINGING MATCH" on MINE until about 2 minutes pass then an ERROR msg i get is "THE GAME SESSION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE" and yet on my friends screen its still showing "CONNECTING"

So i tried making the board thinking he was doing something wrong...now my screen just shows "CONNECTING" and on his screen he's getting "ERROR OCCURRED"

Anyone else getting issues like this??

I WAITED HOW LONG FOR THIS GAME FOR THIS????...C'MON UBISOFT

LOUC1FER
06-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Ok me and my friend have tried for about 2 1/2 hrs to play just ONE co-op story match and when he makes the room and i try to join it says "CONNECTING" on HIS screen and "JOINGING MATCH" on MINE until about 2 minutes pass then an ERROR msg i get is "THE GAME SESSION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE" and yet on my friends screen its still showing "CONNECTING"

So i tried making the board thinking he was doing something wrong...now my screen just shows "CONNECTING" and on his screen he's getting "ERROR OCCURRED"

Anyone else getting issues like this??

I WAITED HOW LONG FOR THIS GAME FOR THIS????...C'MON UBISOFT

randyevans
07-09-2007, 11:36 AM
you should go to the dash board and system then test network connection this has happend so much for me because if youre nat is not open you wont be able to play with youre friends on youre list