PDA

View Full Version : Esc a movie and more.

Zancara
11-16-2009, 01:56 PM
1: Esc a movie

I have created an intro movie 30 sec long and all events happen as it should when you see the hole movie. The problem is when I hit Esc to break the movie some event with characters is out of sync event if they appears long after the movie was breaked.

2. Fad in/out

This issue I can't figure out. I have tryed to fad out the movie and then fad in when the movie is finsihed but I only get a total black screen or a black screen with the text press A or D for Ray or Thomas. It's not good to play a game where you can't see what you are doing. HI HI.

3. Animation Horse Rear

That works fine with the horse alone but not if it's mounted with a AI. Can it be done with a AI mounted at all?

4. Safe with a dynamitestick attached

I have tried to make a scene with a safe where you should attached a dynamitestick to it a after 10 sec. it should explode but I can't attach the dynamitestick to the safe. Can anybody help me with that.

PS. Sorry for my english. I tried the best I could. Danish is my best as we say here in Denmark

Zancara
11-16-2009, 01:56 PM
1: Esc a movie

I have created an intro movie 30 sec long and all events happen as it should when you see the hole movie. The problem is when I hit Esc to break the movie some event with characters is out of sync event if they appears long after the movie was breaked.

2. Fad in/out

This issue I can't figure out. I have tryed to fad out the movie and then fad in when the movie is finsihed but I only get a total black screen or a black screen with the text press A or D for Ray or Thomas. It's not good to play a game where you can't see what you are doing. HI HI.

3. Animation Horse Rear

That works fine with the horse alone but not if it's mounted with a AI. Can it be done with a AI mounted at all?

4. Safe with a dynamitestick attached

I have tried to make a scene with a safe where you should attached a dynamitestick to it a after 10 sec. it should explode but I can't attach the dynamitestick to the safe. Can anybody help me with that.

PS. Sorry for my english. I tried the best I could. Danish is my best as we say here in Denmark

seir
11-17-2009, 01:34 AM
1. Don't know why it's like that. We never had problems with this so I can't help you.

2. FadeIn means that your game will become bright. If your screen is black, you need to FadeIn. FadeOut will make your screen black. There's a time multiplier in the act_FadeInOut. When there's 0,5 it means that fadeut will take 2 second to make a full fade so as you can se it's multiplier of "4" (2/4=0,5).

3. You are using act_PlayAnim? Also: we didn't used such an action, maybe it won't work.

4. There was already topic about that how to appear dynamite, spawn sparks FX and sound and so on.

Zancara
11-17-2009, 08:01 PM
I couldn't find that topic. Never mind because i have created that scene with dynamite. I can check if Ray have dynamite or not. How do I remove one dynamitestick from Ray's inventory ?

Is it me or are there other that have a problem with ChromeEd. 7 out 10 times it crashes when I try to copy an attribute or paste it. Now my map is down and i have start from scratch. 925 hours work gone. That can really p... me off.

wookash_b
11-18-2009, 01:05 AM
About the dynamite check the topic from here:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...687/m/3551009297/p/7 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3901002687/m/3551009297/p/7)

seir
11-18-2009, 01:52 AM
Turn on the AutoSave option in editor options. Type "3" to save the map every 3 minutes. Now your map will be saved to <Map_Dir>/Autosave/<Map_Name>_<Save_Date>.map