PDA

View Full Version : CO OP MULTIPLAYER

HatesEdge
03-23-2006, 05:56 AM
Am I missing something or are there only four maps on live campaign? We completed this in the first weekend and I must confess I feel more than a little ripped off considering the number of mission maps available in the last gen ghost recon games. Anyone know if there are future co op map downloads in the future or should I go trade in this game now?

HatesEdge
03-23-2006, 05:56 AM
Am I missing something or are there only four maps on live campaign? We completed this in the first weekend and I must confess I feel more than a little ripped off considering the number of mission maps available in the last gen ghost recon games. Anyone know if there are future co op map downloads in the future or should I go trade in this game now?

M_308
03-23-2006, 10:06 AM
ubi said there would only be four maps at release of the game...im assuming there will be more on DLC

Mirashka
03-23-2006, 10:08 AM
You can pretty much be guaranteed that there will be more Co-op maps in the future. I don't think they would call the maps 1-1, 1-2, etc if they did not have plans already to release at the very least a chapter 2. That said even though I have finished the 4 co-op campaign maps I still have fun playing the other maps with co-op territory and the other co-op modes. As it stands I don't think you are going to find a better game on Live...perhaps in down the road. Just my 2 cents.

Beastmonkey2
03-23-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm curious, why isn't it that we can't play the single player campaign in co-op like every other game that has co-op? Why did they only include 4 maps that have nothing to do with the single player campaign? That was a big point why I bought this game.

striker_2k5
03-24-2006, 02:04 PM
What about us GRAW players who live in communities without Xbox Live? They should make a map pack disc available aswell.